PDA

View Full Version : K-Mart on 27th.

GHOSST
02-09-2014, 11:19 AM
Just on the phone with my buddy back in WI. He's at K-mart on 27th st., their closing that location and mostly everything is on sale. The auto section is pretty much cleaned out, he went in for a battery and its cleaned out for autos, lol, but cleaning supplies and stuff are like 40% off. Happy hunting everyone!

***Update, guess the one in Hales Corners is doing the same! Man I wish I was there..

Rocket Power
02-09-2014, 12:12 PM
I went to the one on blue mound when they were closing. Even with the % off , a lot of the stuff was the same or higher than Walmart and the like. Although when Hales Corners was clearancing ammo a year or so ago, that was a good deal.

jbiscuit
02-09-2014, 01:13 PM
Thanks god. Kmart sucks

GHOSST
02-09-2014, 02:54 PM
Ah ok. Yea we don't have any close to where I live here in NC so I haven't shopped there in years. It just seemed like some good sales might pop up, I know my buddy got a bunch of AA and AAA batteries for dirt cheap, and he said they usually mark prices down even more if they don't sell right away. Man I'd be all in for house type stuff since I moving soon, kinda sucks. But these days who knows that locations of what stores will be closing next.

lilws6
02-09-2014, 05:26 PM
The prices will continue to drop until they sell it all they want to get rid of it all instead of move it its cheaper on the company.

Flicktitty
02-10-2014, 12:46 PM
I went to the one on blue mound when they were closing. Even with the % off , a lot of the stuff was the same or higher than Walmart and the like. l.

I agree. Might take a walk through the hales corners one.