PDA

View Full Version : Picked up a new car...

95 TA - The Beast
01-31-2014, 08:24 PM
Hey guys, well I finally got back into a luxury car, as I just picked up a 2012 Lincoln MKS AWD. It is grey exterior with black interior.

I can't believe how much I missed all the niceties these cars have to offer. This is non-Ecoboost model. It has a "Limited Edition" tag just below the "LINCOLN" nameplate on the lower center of the dash, but I cannot find a reference to a "Limited Edition" model anywhere online. I highly doubt it was added my the previous owner or dealership considering it was a leased fleet vehicle in Michigan. I guess I will need to make some inquiries.

I picked it up from Griffen Ford out in Waukesha. Great experience overall. I have never had much service needed in the past on my previous MKS, and what was done was all warranty work, but I was pretty happy (and that was using Uptown Lincoln as my preferred dealer). Gotta decide if I want to drive to Uptown or out to Waukesha and go to Griffen.

Now I need to pickup some Hunsky weatherbeater mats for it as well as get the windows tinted.

jbiscuit
01-31-2014, 09:29 PM
Oh lord lol

spooln30
02-01-2014, 02:02 AM
Congrats on buying a Taurus. Lol.

Reverend Cooper
02-01-2014, 03:17 AM
WOW awesome so super cool and great and man thats a superb bowl of best everedness Man whats the first mod?
like gold dip or something awesome I bet. So super happy for you thats awesomeness.

nismodave
02-01-2014, 07:34 AM
WOW awesome so super cool and great and man thats a superb bowl of best everedness Man whats the first mod?
like gold dip or something awesome I bet. So super happy for you thats awesomeness.

I almost spit out my coffee. :rolf

michelle
02-01-2014, 07:54 AM
I don't believe there actually was a limited edition package.

Reverend Cooper
02-01-2014, 08:37 AM
Dude your wrong c'mon michelle I bet ford retrofitted it at the dealer cuz they knew he was gonna buy it and it had to ba a one off super awesome vehicle or he would not buy it with gold bricks. Man I bet it was the best car buy experience ever.congratz again man thts awesomeness for sure

Reverend Cooper
02-01-2014, 08:39 AM
Get that car to Yoo for opti coat. Unless you gold it.

BoosTT
02-01-2014, 09:07 AM
You didn't even mention that you paid cash for it....

-stew-
02-01-2014, 09:34 AM
Does your driver like it?

Reverend Cooper
02-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Hey guy's be nice here this is a congratulatory thread not a stick my ballz in yer face thread. I for one think that car is class pretty sure the pope is gonna want a ride in it. awesome find man.

USMARINE1108
02-01-2014, 10:28 AM
Lol, why all the Lincoln hate here? I really like my Navigator, besides the fact that it's too flashy for me (I want to debadge it and put Expedition rims on it when it needs tires). I feel like I should be either in my 70s, a soccer mom or on my way to Chitown to pick up a kilo of Columbian bambam. But, it's a nice truck with some pretty nice options. Gets my kids around just fine.

I could have paid half of what I paid for an Expedition with 3x the miles, 1/2 the options and was not taken care of like most people take care of vehicles like this (washed, cleaned, garage kept etc).

Reverend Cooper
02-01-2014, 10:38 AM
no hate due its all love man where you getting the hate brah

USMARINE1108
02-01-2014, 10:52 AM
no hate due its all love man where you getting the hate brah

i bee feelin da vibes 'n shiz.

95 TA - The Beast
02-01-2014, 11:56 AM
No, this one was well taken care of... I figured the "Limited Edition" thing was something stupid (that is what you get when a Ford dealer sells a Lincoln, HAHAHA)... Will probably have to remove it soon...

Other than that, I drove a few Tauruses yesterday. Really hated the fit/finish in all aspects. No-where near as nice as the MKS. The 2011 SHO I drove was even worse than the 2013s, especially in regards to cheesy chrome plating chipping off everywhere (like around the taillights, I would be PISSED to spend over $40k on a SHO to have that happen).

Also, the MKS came out before the new Taurus. Not even in the same class in regards to features/amenities. Just seemed like Ford clearly didn't want to compete in the same territory as the MKS with how cheap feeling the various Taurus models were. Ride-wise the MKS also feels more solid.

I looked at a bunch of cars, and for the money it was really hard to justify just about anything else. The kids are all so tall, they wouldn't fit in the MKT, so going bigger would mean something a lot larger, and we already have the Explorer high-top conversion van to convey the entire family around at once if we need to.

I am really pissed I sold off the other set of summer wheels/tires I had for my previous MKS...

Oh, and to all the haters, haters will be hating... :P

Reverend Cooper
02-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Oh by all means Dennis there is no way as shitty peice of crap cheap ass Taurus could share anything with your beloved on a pedestal awesomer than the most ever awesome, if awesome even had a baby with awesomest it couldn't hold a candle to level of awesomeeverdness you have......man Im so happy for you!!!!! keep up the awesome job and posts.No way in hell thats not LIMITED if you got it....awesome
I dont think I see any haters in here,only i gues if you have felt like you did something that in you mind seems like you deserve to be hated on. You know bragging, patting yourself on the back stuff like that.But there is no way thats happening here right!!!!!!
Congratz on you most awesomeeveredness ride man.

95 TA - The Beast
02-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Wow, you guys would be totally hating on the people at the other end of the block...

They have like 3-4 Mercedes-Benzes at their house, including a M-Class SUV and a E-Class sedan... HOW DARE THEY!?!?!?!?!

LOL

Reverend Cooper
02-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Dude who is hating Im congatulating you and telling you its awesome you got some new wheels.I see there is no pleasing you Austin Powers.....In my best Goldmember voice
besides thou shalt not covet.....Non of your stuff you own bothers me God wont care. And if he doesnt neither do I. But what baffles me is the fact that you are upset if some tell you that you sound braggish....whioch i never have said that.
And now when I commend your awesomeness your upset as well. Im not sure but if you dont get help at charter get help somewhere.
Once again congratz on your awesome purchase....

Moparjim
02-01-2014, 02:01 PM
Wow, you guys would be totally hating on the people at the other end of the block...

They have like 3-4 Mercedes-Benzes at their house, including a M-Class SUV and a E-Class sedan... HOW DARE THEY!?!?!?!?!

LOL

I just look at people like that as stupid lol. Driveway full of 300s and Jeeps now that would be something...for half the price!

Waver
02-01-2014, 02:03 PM
I am just going to hold my comments to my self.....:loser

-stew-
02-01-2014, 03:09 PM
If its not a Town Car or a MKVIII, its not a Lincoln.

95 TA - The Beast
02-01-2014, 03:35 PM
Mark VIII... Yeah, back in the day they were nice...

I was actually shocked how nice the trucks were when Lincoln had them... Uber expensive for what they were, but really nice interior and ride-wise... Still extremely rare out there...

And the rest, yeah yeah, you aren't fooling anyone... If it was a nicely worded congrats no problem, but you all carry on like a bunch of children...

Oh, and, for the money, the Taurus and Taurus Limited are quite nice... Especially used they are great bargains... Even new they are priced quite well... Just once you get into the price-range of the SHO it just doesn't make sense...

In a few years the SHOs coming out now will probably be great used cars to buy if you can find them with low-enough miles and make sure they weren't abused...

I am still not convinced the Ecoboosts motors and turbos will hold up long-term. I don't think they have been out long enough to garner a reputation of being good or bad just yet... My concern is that it is just another replay of the mid-to-late 80s turbo-hell where everything fell apart and nothing lasted if you stressed things even a little. I know technology has changed a ton and Ford seems to be charging out the rear for the Ecoboost options, so you would hope they are long-lasting... My nightmare would be having it out of warranty and needing a major overhaul without a ton of miles being on it... With cars today that just seems like an expensive++ proposition...

PB86MCSS
02-01-2014, 03:46 PM
:popcorn

Lash
02-01-2014, 07:53 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/02/etehary5.jpg

wrath
02-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Lincoln MKS... it's like a Cadillac CTS but sucks.

Waver
02-02-2014, 09:55 AM
Lincoln MKS... it's like a Cadillac CTS but sucks.

lol wrong class.....it is the xts. MKZ is in the same class as the CTS....and apart from not having a performance version, I dont see how either of them suck except from them being from a brand that you are not sucking the dick of

95 TA - The Beast
02-02-2014, 11:31 AM
Oh, and I am normally GM through and through, but after driving a CTS, CTS4, STS and even an SRX, I just really like the MKS better all around... I don't need, or want, a sport suspension. Just about 300hp is plenty fine. I don't need or want turbos on this car (even tho the direct injection and the associated fuel efficiency would be nice). The interior on the Cadillacs are lacking in comparison (IMHO) and tend to wear poorly it seems, at least until you get into the uber-high end of what they offer and that was a lot more than I wanted to spend. I want a solid, comfortable, enjoyable car that rides great, has enough interior room and looks great. Also one that is a great value for what you get. All IMHO, but then again I was the one buying... :D

I would have preferred another black on black, but honestly the gray is growing on me. If I end up putting on summer wheels they will end up being what really sets it off. Tinting the windows will also change the look quite a bit for the better. Even with a black exterior the windows *NEED* to be tinted for the car to look "right". Again, IMHO.

wrath
02-02-2014, 12:38 PM
lol wrong class.....it is the xts. MKZ is in the same class as the CTS....and apart from not having a performance version, I dont see how either of them suck except from them being from a brand that you are not sucking the dick of

Haha. The MKZ is over a foot shorter and 600lbs lighter than the XTS. Do you sell Fords or something because Ford product salespeople are the only ones that I came across that were that developmentally disabled.

The best part about a Lincoln product is that they're cheap used... because nobody wants them. 35% vaporized the day you drive it off the lot. My wife's 2013 Equinox won't lose that over 2 years.

The second generation CTS was getting a bit long in the tooth.

Myles
02-02-2014, 12:47 PM
You are all fucking retards, shut the fuck up.

Reverend Cooper
02-02-2014, 01:37 PM
You were birthed of two retards

SSDude
02-02-2014, 01:49 PM
You were birthed of two retards
Could they all be related?

jbiscuit
02-02-2014, 01:52 PM
Words can't begin to describe the amount of win in here

PureSound15
02-02-2014, 02:21 PM
The term circumlocutious comes to mind. :rolleyes:

Reverend Cooper
02-02-2014, 02:27 PM
Could they all be related?
Simply put.......yes

95 TA - The Beast
02-02-2014, 03:15 PM
Words can't begin to describe the amount of win in here

Because you seem to get off when you start shit by stirring the pot... Nice to know you have so little going on in life... ie, get one...

nismodave
02-02-2014, 03:31 PM
Lincolns are AWESOME!

Reverend Cooper
02-02-2014, 06:47 PM
Would seem dennis you are stirring the pot.jb did nothing.......and you tell him get a life....shame on you your car purchase may be awesome but your attitude sucks a donkeys ass.........lol an ass' ass lol.

Lash
02-02-2014, 06:55 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/03/ygydu4up.jpg

:P

michelle
02-02-2014, 07:01 PM
I see this guy is the latest target. Just need Ben to make a post to complete the bandwagon.

nismodave
02-02-2014, 07:22 PM
LOL, Michelle, the good witch of the North. :rolleyes:

jbiscuit
02-02-2014, 07:33 PM
Oh Dennis. It's not about having a "life" or not. Bcm is just part of my daily stop. And since you post 400 times more often than anyone else any replies made are to your posts lol. And I can't take credit for stirring any pot here, it was already well on its way before I even noticed this thread.

jbiscuit
02-02-2014, 07:43 PM
You are correct Dave. The best car you can buy. I've read 2,489 articles on them and other than a potential clunking subframe bushing as referenced in service bulletin #16678-12 issued in June of 2011, the car is flawless in design and performance. I personally called the engineer that spec'd the bushing and asked him to clarify his choice of bushing material. His choice was a bushing material with durometer rating of 112 and I explained to him that he needed a 95-98. Ideally a 96 would be best due to our weather conditions. I sent over new drawings to the bushing manufacturer also so they could re-engineer the shape of the bushing itself. In my findings on Wikipedia, a bushing with a external sleeve will provide far more rigidity to side loading especially given the MKs' superb handling characteristics. Best of any car you can buy obviously. That said, once I rewrite the service bulletin for Ford and spec out appropriate replacement part numbers this will be the greatest car ever designed and built.

95 TA - The Beast
02-02-2014, 08:01 PM
And I can't take credit for stirring any pot here, it was already well on its way before I even noticed this thread.

You were the FIRST to post a reply on this thread!

Keep trolling, since it is all your good at...

I don't think you have built many cars (could be wrong, but I sure as hell haven't heard of any), so be sure to keep waxing and most certainly keep that lawn up!!!

BWHAHAHAHA!!! ;)

Oh, snap, that's right, this is a CAR FORUM... And you post why??? You sure don't post about your own cars... Yet you make commentary about others CONSTANTLY... I do believe that is the definition of a TROLL! And the rest of the sheep get in and start bleeting with you...

jbiscuit
02-02-2014, 08:45 PM
Why do you fabricate things? You say "you don't think I've built many cars but then in the next breath say you could be wrong cuz you haven't heard of any...." So, basically that means you have NO clue what I do/don't do. So why grasp at straws? The reason you haven't "heard" of any of my cars is because I'm not on BCM patting myself on the back for what a great car I have :rolf

Reverend Cooper
02-02-2014, 09:57 PM
Wow all I did was say it was awesome.michelle all we need is for yer only friend on here to chime in and it would complete the legion of awesomerless.

michelle
02-02-2014, 10:15 PM
Whatever you say Coop.

Wagonbacker9
02-03-2014, 05:09 AM
Would read again.

95 TA - The Beast
02-03-2014, 03:34 PM
No fabrication at all... I made a statement and clarified why I stated it as such.

No patting on the back necessary at all. I just posted I bought a car. Wow, how many others have posted exactly that in the past few months??

I guess your fragile reality can't handle the fact that *I* did. If not, then why post? Again, you are showing exactly what kind of problem you have.

animal
02-04-2014, 07:18 AM
In post 20...

I am just going to hold my comments to my self.....:loser

In post 26...

You're funny Nick.

:popcorn

USMARINE1108
02-04-2014, 09:42 AM
So wait................ is it cool that I drive a Lincoln or not? I lost track.............

jbiscuit
02-04-2014, 10:40 AM
It's cool. Very cool. Probably the best car you could have ever bought.

BOSS LX
02-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Yeah jbiscuit, how many cars have you built?? Not everyone can build a weak ass overrated 4th gen!

Wagonbacker9
02-04-2014, 12:35 PM
So wait................ is it cool that I drive a Lincoln or not? I lost track.............

If my LS was any evidence, NO.

Waver
02-04-2014, 02:05 PM
Haha. The MKZ is over a foot shorter and 600lbs lighter than the XTS. Do you sell Fords or something because Ford product salespeople are the only ones that I came across that were that developmentally disabled.

The best part about a Lincoln product is that they're cheap used... because nobody wants them. 35% vaporized the day you drive it off the lot. My wife's 2013 Equinox won't lose that over 2 years.

The second generation CTS was getting a bit long in the tooth.
Do you suffer from reading comprehension? I said that the MKS is more on par with the XTS and that the MKZ is on par with the CTS.

I am glad that you can look up the specs on two cars that are not even in the same class though....good job, did prince teach you that?

Animal, I meant my thoughts on 95ta's purchase.....not in correcting Wraith who thinks he knows all and must bow down to obama motors

Prince Valiant
02-04-2014, 02:51 PM
I am glad that you can look up the specs on two cars that are not even in the same class though....good job, did prince teach you that?
What does this even refer to? Or is this a weird way for asking for my help?

Myles
02-04-2014, 02:56 PM
Is this what you people have devolved into? Literally the shittest call out/talk shit thread ever.

British_Ben
02-04-2014, 03:29 PM
Do you suffer from reading comprehension?

The irony is strong with this one.

Carry on.....

jbiscuit
02-04-2014, 03:51 PM
Yeah jbiscuit, how many cars have you built?? Not everyone can build a weak ass overrated 4th gen!

According to Dennis, building a car, regardless of what it is, allows you the right to post 6400 words on whatever topic you chose. My posts are short. So that translates to "I've successfully installed a header gasket and a shift knob." Carry on. :rolf

Lash
02-04-2014, 03:54 PM
How can one suffer from reading comprehension? Is it the comprehension that makes you suffer? Like, maybe you understand it so much that it causes you great pain or even kills you?

Ohhhhh.....
You're trying to say that he lacks reading comprehension. I get it.

Waver
02-04-2014, 04:04 PM
lol yeah yeah..you knew what I was getting at. His lack of reading comprehension skills astounds me. See, you figured it out.

-stew-
02-04-2014, 05:38 PM
blah blah blah...

did prince teach you that?

blah blah blah...

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p249/stewsquarenuts/prince_zpse27eb213.gif (http://s130.photobucket.com/user/stewsquarenuts/media/prince_zpse27eb213.gif.html)

95 TA - The Beast
02-05-2014, 11:33 AM
Wow, didn't know I needed someones permission to post whatever length thread I want... And the key is, I don't...

Never thought someone would try to use such reverse psychology that when you post more information and more detail it is somehow unintelligent, yet he backs his viewpoint with, "I am concise so I post better"... Wow, just wow at the level of ignorance in that... And the sheer number of ignorant sheep that join in on the banter... Just amazing on how so many include themselves in the grouping of those that refuse to use not only common sense, but also critical thinking or even intellectual repose...

'Tis the simple-mindedness, nay I say, the vacuous mob-mentality that has reared its ugly head en masse in this thread that is of such a grave concern to those of us that would consider societies ultimate failure in requiring those among us to elevate themselves above such petty foolishness. Those of us with the ability to grasp such grave circumstance truly weep for our children's futures in having to deal with such ilk during their lifetimes. May they find the strength to persevere against such uncouth rabble as you all.

SSDude
02-05-2014, 12:27 PM
If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

Ricky Bobby
02-05-2014, 01:40 PM
According to Dennis, building a car, regardless of what it is, allows you the right to post 6400 words on whatever topic you chose. My posts are short. So that translates to "I've successfully installed a header gasket and a shift knob." Carry on. :rolf
I thank you for your short posts now get back out there and replace that other header gasket, there is 2 ya know :)

Myles
02-05-2014, 02:01 PM
Wow, didn't know I needed someones permission to post whatever length thread I want... And the key is, I don't...

Never thought someone would try to use such reverse psychology that when you post more information and more detail it is somehow unintelligent, yet he backs his viewpoint with, "I am concise so I post better"... Wow, just wow at the level of ignorance in that... And the sheer number of ignorant sheep that join in on the banter... Just amazing on how so many include themselves in the grouping of those that refuse to use not only common sense, but also critical thinking or even intellectual repose...

'Tis the simple-mindedness, nay I say, the vacuous mob-mentality that has reared its ugly head en masse in this thread that is of such a grave concern to those of us that would consider societies ultimate failure in requiring those among us to elevate themselves above such petty foolishness. Those of us with the ability to grasp such grave circumstance truly weep for our children's futures in having to deal with such ilk during their lifetimes. May they find the strength to persevere against such uncouth rabble as you all.

I don't know if your goal was to attempt to sound more intelligent or what. But I just felt the need to let you know that you, along with everyone else, should probably just close your browser and quit life. Please.

BoosTT
02-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Have you heard of "shot gunning" an college essay? That is exactly what you do. Write a bunch of shit and eventually you have an correct sentence.

It's obvious that it's an poor written communication. I'm not sure why you still think its acceptable? Using too many words is as bad as my poor grammar and spelling.

Where is that Dave Chappelle "get to the point" YouTube video when you need it?

95 TA - The Beast
02-05-2014, 07:03 PM
BoosTT, if you think that is the case, it is amazing you can hold a job. Or, you may just have a job that doesn't require any sort of critical thinking at all, so it is acceptable to think like a neanderthal.

I just don't like conjecture and "guessing" at what someone meant. I am quite literal and write exactly what I mean. I also cover as many bases as possible so those that want to contribute can ascertain if I missed something or not and if my conclusions are valid or not or if there is a flaw in my logic. It is not my fault so many cannot comprehend properly thought out and well composed posts. Like I said, to try to belittle someone who writes tons of information on a subject because they write too much is just ignorant. You can lead a horse to water, you cannot make it drink.

And, no, I don't take suggestions and input "blindly", thus I validate and derive a conclusion based on the input given by others, the volume of information available on the subject and expert opinions and arguments on the subject. My choices are based on all those factors. Sorry if others think I am not taking their "advice", but if it doesn't fit within the parameters I have outlined then the advice itself is flawed. It doesn't mean it wasn't valuable for the content given. And I usually am the first to point out where the information provided helped derive the choice I have made, one way or the other. I do not believe I have EVER belittled anyone for providing valid input to a question posed.

SSDude
02-05-2014, 07:32 PM
The word of the day is "Pompous (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pompous)"

pomp·ous
adjective \ˈpäm-pəs\

: having or showing the attitude of people who speak and behave in a very formal and serious way because they believe that they are better, smarter, or more important than other people

jbiscuit
02-05-2014, 07:43 PM
That is a good word ssdude. I like that one. And man that is one short and sweet definition too. One could say straight to the point even.

Reverend Cooper
02-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Dennis is the only one that can have a story longer than Ben's and still not get to a point...... Even Ben eventually gets there (yawn) Marine, Lincoln's are the most bestest awesomereveredness you may suffer from Wavers new disease... Myles for this sucking yer in it alot. and posting makes me wonder if deep down inside you know that on a scale of one to awesomeeveredness (like a Lincoln) this thread is off the fuckin charts bish.......

BoosTT
02-05-2014, 08:03 PM
BoosTT, if you think that is the case, it is amazing you can hold a job. Or, you may just have a job that doesn't require any sort of critical thinking at all, so it is acceptable to think like a neanderthal.

I just don't like conjecture and "guessing" at what someone meant. I am quite literal and write exactly what I mean. I also cover as many bases as possible so those that want to contribute can ascertain if I missed something or not and if my conclusions are valid or not or if there is a flaw in my logic. It is not my fault so many cannot comprehend properly thought out and well composed posts. Like I said, to try to belittle someone who writes tons of information on a subject because they write too much is just ignorant. You can lead a horse to water, you cannot make it drink.

And, no, I don't take suggestions and input "blindly", thus I validate and derive a conclusion based on the input given by others, the volume of information available on the subject and expert opinions and arguments on the subject. My choices are based on all those factors. Sorry if others think I am not taking their "advice", but if it doesn't fit within the parameters I have outlined then the advice itself is flawed. It doesn't mean it wasn't valuable for the content given. And I usually am the first to point out where the information provided helped derive the choice I have made, one way or the other. I do not believe I have EVER belittled anyone for providing valid input to a question posed.
Sorry, I didn't read your reply. It was too wordy.

BoosTT
02-05-2014, 08:08 PM

You should have been aborted.

Moparjim
02-05-2014, 10:03 PM
WTF IS UP WITH THESE THREADS I TOO HAVE A LOT OF GREAT STUFF AND MY PENIS IS HUGE! ;)

Ok maybe not that penis thing...

Reverend Cooper
02-05-2014, 10:09 PM
I have much loling going on reading this jim.boostt you guys are killin me

GTSLOW
02-06-2014, 08:57 AM

LOL

Coop is a liberal that believes wealth should be collected and redistributed.

Waver
02-06-2014, 11:40 AM
Dennis is the only one that can have a story longer than Ben's and still not get to a point...... Even Ben eventually gets there (yawn) Marine, Lincoln's are the most bestest awesomereveredness you may suffer from Wavers new disease... Myles for this sucking yer in it alot. and posting makes me wonder if deep down inside you know that on a scale of one to awesomeeveredness (like a Lincoln) this thread is off the fuckin charts bish....... I never said that Lincolns were the "most bestest awesomereveredness". I did say that they dont "suck" contrary to what Wraith said....I will also say that he needs to get his head out of his ass.

What the hell does that have to do with the price of coffee in China? Someone really needs to take the keyboard away from the special people.

Rocket Power
02-06-2014, 02:24 PM

http://static.tumblr.com/mfxyxgh/wZ5m5ze9a/tldr.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Gregor
02-06-2014, 05:26 PM
This thread is like a retard mosh pit.

Coop isn't a bit early to be drinking and posting?

Waver
02-06-2014, 06:48 PM
This thread is like a retard mosh pit.

Coop isn't a bit early to be drinking and posting?

He is on some really strong pain pills. He has an excuse this time.

Reverend Cooper
02-06-2014, 11:57 PM

And he is poncho nan lol. Liberal lol.jjst like dennis ia diagnostic genius

blackmage
02-07-2014, 07:19 AM
http://nowhitenoise.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/1103-1024x576.jpg

animal
02-07-2014, 08:40 AM
These threads are pretty telling....

Wagonbacker9
02-07-2014, 10:59 AM
Is it spring yet?

USMARINE1108
02-07-2014, 03:45 PM
Is it spring yet?

I don't care, my Lincoln is 4x4.

Rocket Power
02-07-2014, 04:55 PM

So's my Audi but I still wish spring was here. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Reverend Cooper
02-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Dennis im looking for a custom stereo install I thought I would ask you to do it...I was confused as I saw a article saying you did yours.but I thought I seen it at project twos world of wheels event? I guess im wondering where the ripping on someone else's building or not having built a car comes it..when you yourself farm it out.......on second thought maybe this isnt your car in the magazine. ...

Reverend Cooper
02-07-2014, 09:25 PM

Dennis may be mad...you might have a more everawesomer car than him now

95 TA - The Beast
02-08-2014, 12:45 PM
Coop, you are an idiot, plain and simple.

Project Two did the install based on my equipment and engineering. They did a great job. I did all the sound deadening of the car, decided what equipment goes where and gave them all the specs on what I wanted. I had them do the interior and it only made sense to have them do the install. They did do a bunch of custom things, such as the amp racks, the center channel in the cowl, custom door panels/pods, etc and all the custom interior work. The car turned out great.

Where did I say I do custom stereo installs?

Seems like you really feel quite insignificant to be carrying on the way you are. Can't help you with that. You are even worse than Jay is in that regard, and I can't figure it out except that you are the biggest sheep of all on here. Gotta start bleeting since you obviously don't have a life. You obviously were talking to someone who is quite jealous of the way the T/A turned out and they brought up all the Project Two stuff. Or, you, yourself was jealous of it... No idea, don't care. If it is because I *gasp* own f-bodies, grow up. I bought a Ford product, which is kinda amazing you are trying to down a Lincoln... Not like GM guys try to down Cadillacs because they prefer a Chevy... Again, you just don't make sense on any level. Honestly, Never even made comment on anything you said before, so I have ZERO clue what your issue is other than being someone with a schizotypal disorder. If that is the case, please seek some help.

But, I wouldn't begrudge Project Two anything. I went for a high-end custom interior on the T/A and got it. They did great work. Oh and I was right next to the Project Two area, not in it. Worked out great for them to show off the work they did on my car though.

95 TA - The Beast
02-08-2014, 12:48 PM
To save you time in calling up a reference:

Schizotypal disorder

Schizotypal disorder is characterized by oddities of appearance, behaviour, and speech, and anomalies of thinking similar to those seen in schizophrenia. Anomalies of thinking may include odd beliefs, magical thinking (for example, thinking that words affect the world—‘speak of the devil and he’ll appear’), suspiciousness, obsessional ruminations, and unusual perceptual experiences. A person with schizotypal disorder often fears social interaction and sees other people as ill-intentioned and potentially harmful. This may lead him or her to develop so-called ‘ideas of reference’, which are fleeting impressions that objects, people, or situations have a special significance for him or her. For example, he or she may have the impression that strangers on the bus are talking about him or her, or that the traffic warden’s signaling is an elaborate means of revealing his or her destiny. Compared to the average person, people who suffer from schizotypal disorder have a relatively high probability of ‘converting’ to schizophrenia at some time in the future; for this reason, schizotypal disorder has historically been referred to as ‘latent schizophrenia’.

I would say it is the best description of the way you have acted in this thread.

95 TA - The Beast
02-08-2014, 01:10 PM
Hmm, actually, maybe a purely antisocial disorder is more appropriate... Hard to judge:

Antisocial personality disorder

Until Schneider broadened the concept of personality disorder to include those who ‘suffer from their abnormality’, personality disorder was more or less synonymous with antisocial personality disorder. Antisocial personality disorder is far more common in men than in women, and is characterized by a callous unconcern for the feelings of others. The person disregards social rules and obligations, is irritable and aggressive, acts impulsively, lacks guilt, and fails to learn from experience. In many cases he has no difficulty finding relationships, and can even appear superficially charming (the so-called ‘charming psychopath’). However, his relationships are usually fiery, turbulent, and short-lived. People with antisocial personality disorder often have a criminal record or even a history of being in and out of prison.

USMARINE1108
02-08-2014, 01:13 PM
Dennis may be mad...you might have a more everawesomer car than him now

Who is Dennis?

USMARINE1108
02-08-2014, 01:18 PM
Coop, your an idiot, plain and simple.

Project Two did the install based on my equipment and engineering. They did a great job. I did all the sound deadening of the car, decided what equipment goes where and gave them all the specs on what I wanted. I had them do the interior and it only made sense to have them do the install. They did do a bunch of custom things, such as the amp racks, the center channel in the cowl, custom door panels/pods, etc and all the custom interior work. The car turned out great.

Where did I say I do custom stereo installs?

Seems like you really feel quite insignificant to be carrying on the way you are. Can't help you with that. You are even worse than Jay is in that regard, and I can't figure it out except that you are the biggest sheep of all on here. Gotta start bleeting since you obviously don't have a life. You obviously were talking to someone who is quite jealous of the way the T/A turned out and they brought up all the Project Two stuff. Or, you, yourself was jealous of it... No idea, don't care. If it is because I *gasp* own f-bodies, grow up. I bought a Ford product, which is kinda amazing you are trying to down a Lincoln... Not like GM guys try to down Cadillacs because they prefer a Chevy... Again, you just don't make sense on any level. Honestly, Never even made comment on anything you said before, so I have ZERO clue what your issue is other than being someone with a schizotypal disorder. If that is the case, please seek some help.

But, I wouldn't begrudge Project Two anything. I went for a high-end custom interior on the T/A and got it. They did great work. Oh and I was right next to the Project Two area, not in it. Worked out great for them to show off the work they did on my car though.

Dennis, I have no dog in this fight. However, I would like to point out that when calling someone an idiot you should use correct grammar, especially when trying to sound smart.

95 TA - The Beast
02-08-2014, 01:38 PM
Dennis, I have no dog in this fight. However, I would like to point out that when calling someone an idiot you should use correct grammar, especially when trying to sound smart.

Sorry, corrected... I don't have my wife proof-read my posts, like someone else... LOL!

USMARINE1108
02-08-2014, 01:48 PM
Sorry, corrected... I don't have my wife proof-read my posts, like someone else... LOL!

Are you talking about me?

Prince Valiant
02-08-2014, 02:07 PM
Are you talking about me?
Dennis thinks I'm rather plain spoken, and as such, I cannot be the author of my post. His misperception comes from the fact that in real life, just as online, one is unable to get a word in edgewise to the mighty windbag. Not that I'd sit there and yap and yap anyways...

Lash
02-08-2014, 02:21 PM
This shit is pathetic. All of you.

USMARINE1108
02-08-2014, 02:36 PM
Lol, I have no idea what this thread is about, but obviously some of you have it out for this guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCg_AcM7v14

jbiscuit
02-08-2014, 02:38 PM
Has anyone noticed that when challenged, Dennis just fires back with "you are an idiot; you are inferior; you are dumb" type posts? You need a new bit Dennis. Let's review what has been happenin here: you post that you are the authority on nearly everything and just did it again when you said you gave Project Two all the specs, equipment etc and told them to install this and this here and there. So again, you didn't let an expert provide recommendations on the best install. Rather, you went above them and wouldn't take advice. So just like every single post you make, you show over and over that you are a "know-it-all." A shop such as project two has made a business out of custom installs and selecting the right equipment for the job. But why would you listen to them? Lol

95 TA - The Beast
02-08-2014, 03:32 PM
Actually Jay, I post that people are being ignorant, when they are.

You have no clue what was done with my car in regards to Project Two. I used all my own equipment, end of subject. I did not talk derogatorily about them, nor did I say they gave recommendations or not, or any of the BS you just tried spewing. Everything about my car has always been *my* way, regardless. Again I take input from everyone and the folks at Project Two will even say my car turned out awesome, regardless of what equipment was used. They will give the credit were due that I wanted to use what I wanted, didn't change the fact it turned out great with the work they did. So I used a bunch of equipment they didn't sell. Who cares. They will install anything that is of high quality. They didn't have a problem with the equipment at all. Also, am I quite a bit different than the largest majority of those that use their services, sure. Most will do as you stated and want them to use their best judgement on what and where. I am the minority that knows what I want and they did a great job of working within those parameters and evolving what was done to the final product. You have no clue where their input was or wasn't, so to make conjecture is pure ignorance. The end result is a great interior overall. I don't think anyone would argue that. And that is the end of what I will talk about Project Two. I am a satisfied customer that got what I paid for. My car showcases exactly what Project Two is capable of.

Again, you are trying to stir the pot. You really can't handle it when someone is able to accomplish something, can you? You really do feel quite inferior based on your posts.

Am I quite well informed, yes. Does that somehow make you feel that you need to "attack" on a constant basis? Must be. If that isn't someone driven by an inferiority complex, I have no clue what that is. You are the type that is basically bitching and moaning because someone has accomplished something you haven't. Spend the time and money I have in not only learning, but accomplishing and lets see what you can do. As it is you are only complaining because I have input on a wide diversity of subjects and you just bitch and moan because I post too much information. If that isn't ignorant than you have no grasp of the concept.

Again, you were just a jealous little punk with a stock WRX that didn't like someone with a car they built themselves back in the day and you obviously still are. That is the only truth about all the posts you have made in threads involving me. It is the only thing that rings true constantly. I have zero idea why you or a bunch of others have ever had an issue with me. Not like I ever criticized anyone's buildups or boasted my car could beat theirs or any of that ignorant stupidity. Hell I wouldn't race others strictly because I didn't want to get involved in the ignorance. Was it the attention I ended up getting at car shows? I can't figure out any other reason. And if that was it, that was because I spent a ton of time and money on my car. Nothing else. It is obvious the same jealousy is being touted because I bought a house and am working on that as well. You just don't want me to post at all, that is your only game.

Oh, and no, the "wife-proofreading" is in regards to PV. He has said on a few occasions his wife proof-reads his posts. Which I *really* don't get. You can't post something on a forum without someone double-checking it for you? That in and of itself seems to be very strange. I never had a problem with you Chris outside of your posts here, but even that is pretty far out there.

jbiscuit
02-08-2014, 03:55 PM
How many times do I have to restate that I'm in no way jealous of you or anything you have. Not in the least. I feel like I'm talking to a dead cat. Comprehension is one thing you should google to learn more about. Because you could stand to comprehend a few things when they are posted.

And I rest my case in regards to the personal attacks. I was a "jealous punk with a wrx" back then? Really? Even back then, you had nothing I would want lol. Is that your basic feeling after people meet you? That instantly they have an overwhelming jealousy for your things? That's down right hilarious! Honestly, I've never wanted an LT1 car. Never. The humble biscuits are yummy, try some!

95 TA - The Beast
02-08-2014, 03:56 PM
Oh, and if I was trying to be a "know-it-all", I would be posting in every thread I could, trying to correct anyone and everyone. Notice, I don't and have never done that. So your assertion that I act that way is obviously an attempt to try to disparage my character once more.

95 TA - The Beast
02-08-2014, 04:00 PM
Jay, your actions are the only thing that is showing any sort of issue. Stop posting altogether if you don't have a problem. It is that simple.

And again, there you go making conjecture and assumptions that are totally wrong. And again you are trying to convince others of your viewpoint, which is not only invalid, but totally unfounded.

95 TA - The Beast
02-08-2014, 04:05 PM
Oh, I may add, that jealousy doesn't have to be about "what I have". It can be of someone else getting attention you do not, or knowing something you don't, or accomplishing something you haven't. So, who ever said you are jealous of my possessions? But it is true the way you act you have a serious problem with me. And you own that problem 100%, in that it has nothing to do with me, but obviously with you.

Prince Valiant
02-08-2014, 04:55 PM
Oh, and no, the "wife-proofreading" is in regards to PV. He has said on a few occasions his wife proof-reads his posts. Which I *really* don't get. You can't post something on a forum without someone double-checking it for you? That in and of itself seems to be very strange. I never had a problem with you Chris outside of your posts here, but even that is pretty far out there.No, you DID say that in this thread HERE (http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?35220-The-stimulus-bill-what-will-it-stimulate&p=496558&viewfull=1#post496558).

Also, it seems as if you have become quite the well-written literate... Hmm, is the "wife" now doing your authoring, or just editing for content and vernacular? You sure has hell were never this well written in the past, so I have a funny feeling I have hit the nail on the head...And you've made several other post intimating the same thing on several occasions.

Dumbshit.

USMARINE1108
02-08-2014, 05:14 PM
Obviously, the only way to settle this is a sanctioned potato sack race.

Reverend Cooper
02-08-2014, 05:43 PM
Call me a idiot to my face.even in a brace you wont win. Must have struck a nerve lol.this is way to easy.nice grammar idiot lol

michelle
02-08-2014, 05:45 PM
You, of all people, should not comment on the grammar of someone else. Pain killers or not.

95 TA - The Beast
02-08-2014, 05:47 PM
PV, you pulled posts from how long ago??? Hold a grudge much?

So, when you just said in the last few weeks that the wife wasn't around to edit your posts was a joke??? Wow, just wow... Boy you DO hold a grudge... I couldn't even remember that I said something like that, because it is totally insignificant...

Sorry, for you even to bring it up "tongue-in-cheek" is just giving more credibility to it... Amazing someone would attempt such stupidity.

Now we all know why both of you are such children... You all have so little going on in your lives you can only hold a grudge... Wow... just ... WOW!

95 TA - The Beast
02-08-2014, 05:48 PM
Coop, personal threats now... What an internet warrior... Not even worth the time.

Reverend Cooper
02-08-2014, 05:54 PM
Its pretty sad when jb and prince think you are a douchebag, as they are two of the cooler laidback willing to help people along withmost the others that have posted here.....I dont care what you have or own ta is not my kind of car but if I saw josepy broke down I would help him. If I see your car on fire I wouldnt even try to piss it out. I may laugh so hard it may make me tinkle that may be the drugs to lolol.
you make it way to easy.

Reverend Cooper
02-08-2014, 05:56 PM
You, of all people, should not comment on the grammar of someone else. Pain killers or not.

I never claimed to be grammar king you of all people should just stfu.

Reverend Cooper
02-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Coop, personal threats now... What an internet warrior... Not even worth the time.

No personal threat.everyone here knows you dont have the balls it speaks volumes about you.

Reverend Cooper
02-08-2014, 06:00 PM
Plain and simple.if you dont really want someones opinion or help....dont post its worthless.Or just give him a spot Yoo that he can argue with himself.

Reverend Cooper
02-08-2014, 06:03 PM
Man I just reread this and im laughing so hard it hurts in my back but I cant stop laughing from the pills

95 TA - The Beast
02-08-2014, 06:04 PM
Coop, you are really making a case for for yourself to fall into the antisocial personality disorder category in your last few posts...

Better point is, the rest of you don't have to post in threads that have nothing to do with you. Just like this one. It mentioned a vehicle I bought and look at the stupidity the ignorant have brought to the table. And *I* am somehow the one with the problem? You jest.

Reverend Cooper
02-08-2014, 06:11 PM
Wait you said you weren't responding any more.again all I said was you lincoln was awesome.you're crazy in the head.again you make it so easy.

95 TA - The Beast
02-08-2014, 06:19 PM
Coop, you must be on some serious meds if you can't even follow this thread and how you have acted amazingly inappropriate. Shows either being totally unreasonable or a serious mental disorder.

Reverend Cooper
02-08-2014, 06:27 PM
But I thought you were done ....you kust cant stop try to just argue with yourself now please.

MY FYN 79
02-08-2014, 09:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wBj9mrm.png

Yooformula
02-08-2014, 10:14 PM
:locked::sucks