PDA

View Full Version : Craigslsit college for learning disabled...

Russ Jerome
12-16-2013, 06:16 PM
Ad: rear axle for XXXX and has xxx gears want XXX$ if ad is here its still for sale.

Me: Hi I wish to aquire your axle and have cash in hand, did you count teeth yourself?

Seller: No I didnt count teeth I used the least reliable way of trying to turn wheel and count pinion turns (only works on internet as the side gears float and a true count is nearly inpossible). I was "suppose" to drop it off for a guy last Friday (ok so you already let one person down) but I failed at that. If I get all wasted on crack again I may forget my next date to drop off and call you back in hopes of screwing you as well.

Me: Well if you decide you want cash for the item I will come over and check tooth count FOR FREE, if its correct I will give you CASH. Again I could come over RIGHT NOW with CASH if you like money???

Seller: Okay that sounds great, I will call you if I forget to drop it off to this other guy.

So he wont accept cash for it, doesnt apear to be motivated to sell it to first person but he spent time running an ad for something he knows nothing about.....crack head!

Russ Jerome
12-16-2013, 06:17 PM
Right up there with running a full page ad with pictures and saying "will only accept calls, no e-mails" and not posting a phone number....realy?

BoosTT
12-16-2013, 08:05 PM
Craigslist is a lost cause for anything under $500.

-stew-
12-16-2013, 11:16 PM
Cl really is becoming an armpit. The auto parts section is just a shit show. Ton of bums selling tire shop throw aways. Fucking out of town junk yards. People with 17 things for sale for X type of car and they have 17 ads up. People that won't respond to emails or texts. Motherfuckers that can't string a sentence together to save their life. "Brand new only 15,000 miles set of three tires for sell 750$ "

Russ Jerome
12-18-2013, 01:22 PM
How about this, I buy a complete car less tires/wheels. Guy is in no hurry to see it leave just needs money.
Return 2 weeks later after keeping close contact with him so no to leave it there to long.
Mount tires and notice THE RADIATOR is MISSING! I send him a picture of motor/Radiator the day I paid for it.
"My buddy must have pulled the rad I will find out"......shity thing is I know where he lives, this may get ugly.

Gregor
12-18-2013, 11:19 PM
That is dealing with Craigslist. Either your the crazy one or they are.

I had someone price check me on a set of tool boxes, ok if you can buy them cheaper go for it. But then calls me to tell me how great they are. And he was happy I posted my ad so he could find them cheaper.....

I won't sell anything on CL anymore just can't deal with the crazies.

Russ Jerome
12-19-2013, 09:40 AM
I can tell how pissed I am when typing, ranting and spelling $%^#$ backwards!
Curse you CL! Its the thrill of the hunt I guess that makes me ask for more anal raping.

-stew-
12-19-2013, 10:04 AM
I'm good for throwing low balls out there. You never know unless you ask. I've bought a lot of stuff for half or less of asking price.

VroomPshhTsi
12-20-2013, 07:22 AM
I've had over 30+ transactions through Craigslist without incident. Just gotta watch out for the crazies.