PDA

View Full Version : LKQ Milwaukee open on Sunday?

Russ Jerome
12-08-2013, 10:52 AM
I know the IL location is on Sunday but the local one has guarded hours and telephone number....don't want business I guess?

nismodave
12-08-2013, 10:57 AM
http://www.lkqcorp.com/us/en/locations/keystone-automotive-industries-milwaukee-wi.aspx

Russ Jerome
12-08-2013, 11:11 AM
Your Jedi skillz eclipse mine...and my IT buddy who looked too!

Russ Jerome
12-08-2013, 11:12 AM
edit: wrong one, LKQ pick n pull on 13th. Gonna drive bye and check.

nismodave
12-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Its closed too!

Russ Jerome
12-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Dam, Illinois one open till 5 but my kid says retards are spun out everywhere.....what with that white stuff we have never seen before.

LIL EVO
12-08-2013, 12:10 PM
They are all open Sunday unless winter hours are different

spooln30
12-08-2013, 06:51 PM
That one on 13th sucks ass. They have no inventory control and don't know what vehicles they even have in their yard. So you have to pay just to get in and if they dont have ur car oh well. Plus they charge way too much. Trying to get $6 for a used relay. Assholes.

-stew-
12-08-2013, 07:05 PM
That one on 13th sucks ass. They have no inventory control and don't know what vehicles they even have in their yard. So you have to pay just to get in and if they dont have ur car oh well. Plus they charge way too much. Trying to get $6 for a used relay. Assholes.

And they have a core charge on just about everything. And an "environmental fee" that I think it 10%.

Russ Jerome
12-08-2013, 07:45 PM
Ive had great luck with that pick n pull just over border, hang left on 94 entering IL, place on left 2 miles down.

Contrary,calling any junk yard in Milw/Wauk area this week for "full size temp spares" resulted in 100 questions and specific model and years.....hey dick head "I" will carry them up to you how much!!@!! They are stacked up in any corner of yard used as wheel chocks, never inventoried or sold its the easiest thing to find but they wont give you a price for something I will pull for them....hope they all go under in Obamas wrath of "who gives a crap" economics. Small buisness' that go under this year deserve it, pay attention retards.

03CVLX
12-08-2013, 08:43 PM
I know the IL location is on Sunday but the local one has guarded hours and telephone number....don't want business I guess?

I am way late in seeing this but if anybody still wants it. The Phone number for 13th Street is 414-762-2650 that's as of last spring though, haven't needed anything since

88Nightmare
12-08-2013, 09:19 PM
13th and college should be open on sundays, I have their card that says 9-5 7 days a week

spooln30
12-09-2013, 12:00 AM
You can call that LKQ on 13 th all you want they have no idea what cars are in the yard. If even you can talk with someone all they will say is " You'll have to come down and check the yard".
The best you pull it I've been to was down in IL. Don't remember where exactly but I know it's near LaGrange IL and right by a yeast factory because it smelled really. Oh yeah and it's right by this kick ass Mexican restaurant that has the best burritos I've ever eaten. They're 3lb steak or chicken burritos for $5 and their fuckn awesome. Al's u pull it in Franklin isn't bad either but it's dangerous trying to pull parts with another car teetering on top. Had one fall off their once, scared the crap out of me.

Russ Jerome
12-09-2013, 02:53 PM
Went to LKQ, paid my $2 ransom to view there inventory.....every downsize spare is being used to support vehicles before they pull off wheels! Tried to help them by saying if anybody asks for spares you have none, guy said yes we do and I said I will give him $20 cash to point at a single one....no I didnt leave with a single tire.

Went to Rozz and offerd cash for anything they have, amazingly with the entire yard there computer shows nothing on hand....WTF?!???

America, home of the dumb and land of the helpless :(

PB86MCSS
12-13-2013, 01:00 PM
I wouldn't expect a yard to inventory or keep track of spares, maybe I'm missing something?

Al's has good prices and no fee to walk around, things can be a mess there and good parts get destroyed enough from what I've seen.

I went to LKQ last winter, ended uo buying a bunch of parts but prices weren't all that great, even for dumb little trim items that most yards don't expect much for.

Sturtevant Auto has been where I go lately, as much or more than Al's it seems. Alot of vehicle turnover there.

-stew-
12-13-2013, 03:08 PM
I love Junkyards. I need to get a free Saturday. I got a lead on a crew cab and a suburban I need to go rape, pillage and plunder.