PDA

View Full Version : Arai Quantum 2 Helmet and Ipad 4

BigSnailBuick
12-01-2013, 05:27 PM
All White Arai Quantum 2 helmet Large- I wore it for 2 seasons...I ride and rode very little. It has 2 chips in it from being stored in the garage...really nothing that wrecks how it looks. Sold the bikes so might as well sell the helmets. Perfect helmet and color for you to get it custom painted...With how little it has been used the inside of the helmet has ZERO wear and 100% of the cushion and comfort left. Easily the most comfy helmet I have worn. $200 obo

Here's a link to the first one that popped up in google...no idea how much you can find new ones for now. If you are interested ill take pics of mine for ya.
http://www.gphelmets.com/arai-quantum-2-helmet-white-p/arai-quantum-2-white.htm?gclid=CKKIqM6TkLsCFSVgMgoddg4AEQ

Brand new iPad 4...16gig white. SOLD. Has had 20 hours of plants vs zombies 2 played on it...that's about it. Picked it up less than 4 months ago for almost 5 bills.

Pm me with any interest. Thanks much

loud91rs
12-01-2013, 06:19 PM
What's the build date on the helmet? Should be on the chin strap I think?

BigSnailBuick
12-01-2013, 07:01 PM
If I remember correctly 3/04 or 4/05. The initial way I came across the helmet was it being left for my buddy to airbrush....customer never contacted him ever again....it sat in a box for years and years at his shop until he just considered the guy Mia years later and sold it to me. I know people say after 5 years it's time to replace but this helmet sat in it's box until 2 years ago. I'll take a 10 year old arai that has maybe seen 5% deterioration than a 2014 HJC....all personal preference I suppose :)