PDA

View Full Version : Ink Masters Season 3

spooln30
10-09-2013, 12:43 AM
:confused

spooln30
10-09-2013, 12:49 AM
Did anybody see the finale tonight? What a crock of shit. I don't know what the judges were looking at but Tattoo Baby had the best final tattoo. The one with the eagle was good but that mermaid one looked like crap. Too many like colors, not enough black and her face looked plain no life. TB got screwed for sure. Btw their live shows are the worst.

brotherbenn83
10-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Dave Navarro is a shitty host, especially in a live setting. Her tattoo was better, on top of the fact she already had spent 7 hours tattooing that other jag...so technically she did 42 hours of tattooing for this. But even though her tattoo was the best, it was probably determined a long time ago that Joey was going to win. He was consistently at or near the top. Jime's tattoos were all the same new school stuff, no real versatility. Tattoo Baby faltered frequently throughout the season. If anything, I would have expected to see Craig in the final 3. I did think it was funny how that bearded elf Jason was talking shit to the judges about their inconsistent critiques though.

spooln30
10-09-2013, 09:51 PM
Yeah I agree she wasn't consistent throughout the season but I thought they were just judging the winner off the final tattoo cuz she killed it. Much more definition and better coloring, I did agree about the wolfs leg but didn't about how the girl was coming out of the grass. I thought it was a great design. The other two were just ok. I had a feeling that Joey was gonna win due to politics on the show. Jimes tats were all the same like you said he still is a good artist if you want new school, he's ur guy. The Craig deal was weird. He should've went further then he did. I like the shit talking that was going on. I think Craig should've got another shot on the next season.

spooln30
10-09-2013, 09:55 PM
Btw that woman's tattoo of her mother did look like leather face. LOL.

Rocket Power
10-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Tatu baby shouldn't have made it to the finals. How many unfinished tattoos would anyone else get away with?

spooln30
10-11-2013, 01:04 AM
I agree but since she was there she did have the best final tattoo. She is a really good artist, when she is on point.

brotherbenn83
10-11-2013, 01:08 PM
If she was fat and ugly like that bald girl she wouldn't have made the finals. Her Yoda tattoo in season 2 was AWESOME!