PDA

View Full Version : Controlled temperature vehicle storage available starting next week

Nickerz
10-03-2013, 02:30 PM
$50\mo
Climate controlled, ADT alarm system with motion sensors

This is a mail order shop, not a performance shop. So you don't really need to worry about "bros" hanging around your vehicle and messing around with stuff. I am extremely anal about my vehicles and would extend the same to your vehicles. I would can an employee for opening your door.

Warehouse is in the West Allis area.

If you're interested in storing PM me, but would appreciate thread bumps from members that aren't storing but find that it's a good deal. :banana LMT is $80 now, and no disrespect intended, but the place has frequent traffic and I would not store my vehicle there.

Irish
10-03-2013, 02:56 PM
[LIST=1]LMT is $80 now, and no disrespect intended, but the place has frequent traffic and I would not store my vehicle there.

"Intended" my ass.. If that were the case, you wouldn't have felt the need to put a "but" in right after the statement was made.

Why even mention LMT if you weren't trying to stir anything up. You didn't mention any other storage facility. Quit standing on the shoulders of others, trying to call yourself tall.

If your place is decent, it should stand on its own merit.

Irish
10-03-2013, 02:58 PM
Oh one more thing, ADT, Pelco, and Honeywell aren't worth a shit.

Your better off with your own hardware, monitoring devices, and monitor alert systems..

Nickerz
10-03-2013, 03:52 PM
"Intended" my ass.. If that were the case, you wouldn't have felt the need to put a "but" in right after the statement was made.

Why even mention LMT if you weren't trying to stir anything up. You didn't mention any other storage facility. Quit standing on the shoulders of others, trying to call yourself tall.

If your place is decent, it should stand on its own merit

Oh one more thing, ADT, Pelco, and Honeywell aren't worth a shit.

Your better off with your own hardware, monitoring devices, and monitor alert systems..

ADT has worked fine for us. We're in a giant box and don't really have any special needs besides monitoring movement in the building. ADT is not a bad system in itself because they call the police very quickly, I accidentally set it off once closing up and can recommend it. I agree on a specialized building though.

That being being said, I'm not "standing on the shoulders of giants." It's my opinion and I stand behind it.'m in a different business and have been around much before them. I'm simply offering an aggressive rate and offering a competing service. They are not immune to comparisons and competition. They have advantages they can offer that we can't, like discounts on service coming into or out of storage etc. They may be more lax about things like storage with nitrous etc.

Think you're being over sensitive.

Irish
10-03-2013, 06:25 PM
ADT has worked fine for us. We're in a giant box and don't really have any special needs besides monitoring movement in the building. ADT is not a bad system in itself because they call the police very quickly, I accidentally set it off once closing up and can recommend it. I agree on a specialized building though.

That being being said, I'm not "standing on the shoulders of giants." It's my opinion and I stand behind it.'m in a different business and have been around much before them. I'm simply offering an aggressive rate and offering a competing service. They are not immune to comparisons and competition. They have advantages they can offer that we can't, like discounts on service coming into or out of storage etc. They may be more lax about things like storage with nitrous etc.

Think you're being over sensitive.

I'm not sensitive at all. I just called you out on your passive aggressive bullshit.

That's all.

Nickerz
10-03-2013, 08:10 PM
I'm not sensitive at all. I just called you out on your passive aggressive bullshit.

That's all.

Yeah how about we keep this on point. I'm not going to change my opinion.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Wagonbacker9
10-03-2013, 08:40 PM
Got nothing to store, but if this was 2 years ago youd have my goat.

Nickerz
10-03-2013, 09:13 PM
Got nothing to store, but if this was 2 years ago youd have my goat.

Thanks ;) six pack referral bonus for family and friends.

Cryptic
10-03-2013, 10:46 PM
PM'd

-stew-
10-04-2013, 06:06 AM
Rpm sent!

SSDude
10-04-2013, 06:44 AM
PM sent

Nickerz
10-04-2013, 07:52 PM
Replied!

str8tpiperoar
10-21-2013, 08:47 AM
I have a '70 Chevelle I'm looking to put somewhere for the winter...tried to pm you but your inbox is full. Send me a message or give me a call 414-559-8099 Thanks, Josh

Mr. Brett
10-21-2013, 07:59 PM
I have a Camaro I'd like to put away asap. PM me contact info, I'd like to come check it out and if it's solid, store it immediately. I'm in West Allis.

Ricky Bobby
10-21-2013, 08:26 PM
Hmm might be nice to be able to park both cars in the garage over winter

jbiscuit
10-21-2013, 09:21 PM
Snow coming this week!

cheap80Z28
10-22-2013, 03:59 PM
Take boats? And can we plug in a batt tender

tbarsch
10-22-2013, 05:46 PM
Tried to pm nickerz, pm box s full!

Nickerz
10-23-2013, 12:25 PM
I'm still waiting for West Allis and the shenanigans with occupancy. I don't think I'm going to beat the snow. So I've notified Crytic to delete the thread until then. I am not going to take your vehicles and then call you back saying you have to find new storage. Even though it's like 90% right now, it's not fair to shift that risk to you guys.

Basically someone is using a very ridiculous reading of zoning code to try and lump me in the same category as an automotive dealer. I only stock finished automotive goods which are in no way different from any other cold storage good. Chalk another one up to red tape dicking around business.

Cryptic
10-23-2013, 01:09 PM
Bah... More West Allis bullshit.

CATNHAT
10-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Is there room for a boat? 22' ???

Waver
10-24-2013, 04:13 PM
see OP's prior post......

Silver03SRT
11-06-2013, 11:16 AM
Get it worked out? Still looking for a spot