PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1994 Ford E350 14' box van

SmokinRAM114
07-22-2013, 10:16 PM
Being sold as is. Needs some TLC but you can drive it home. the truck has sat for a few months and gained a misfire. I think its caused from bad gas as all the electronics are new and ran fine prior to not being driven. I siphoned the gas from the tank and added 10 fresh gallons and some sea foam tonight to see if it clears up.

Its a 94 Ford e 350 van chassis boxvan. 14' fiberglass box with 2' attic over cab. 460 v-8 Gas with an automatic transmission. just under 200k mi. body is in ok shape. the rockers are starting to rust. Van has heat and a/c. manual windows and locks. Box has a walk- through door from the cab. Tires are about 50%. Has a long slide out aluminum ramp in back with a roll up door. Its pre wired for a trailer and has a hitch which you do not see too often. the previous business name is still on some of the box. I have pulled the stickers off one side (some paint came with) some stickers still need to come off. I purchased this last year to make a hauler/camper for motorcycle racing. I got injured and have since decided to pursue a different hobby and have no use for it any more. (has become a storage unit and lawn ornament) As I was going to be traveling in it I put A LOT of new parts (weather or not they were bad) to make sure it would be reliable enough to drive all over the united states. The new parts have less then 50miles on it. the entire box has a one piece black and white checker sheet vinyl floor which is new. I have hung 1/2" pink insulation on the walls of the box also. hangers to hang plywood are there. add plywood to the walls and you have your self a nice insulated box. (roof and attic of box have not been insulated) I had plans to make the attic cold storage.
-new parts-
-all brake lines from master front to back
-distributor
-distributor cap
-distributor rotor
-plug wires
-plugs
-ignition coil
-radiator
-trans cooler
-fuel filter
-wipers
-oil change
-battery

call/txt/email/pm 1-262-225-80one one

$3500 or best offer.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1069191_10151750928846321_599280220_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p480x480/999680_10151750948066321_200175078_n.jpg