PDA

View Full Version : Ufc 162

95 TA - The Beast
07-08-2013, 01:46 PM
Well, I must say, what a dumbass Anderson Silva was... Pulling his same stupidity, disrespecting the entire sport when he pulls that shit... Got caught and even admits he doesn't want to fight for the belt anymore.

Pretty funny how Weidman didn't ever play into his BS. He fought his fight, constant respect, but never got irritated, never got rattled.

Just wonder how this will play out long-term. They were ripping Silva a new one ever since he got knocked the fuck out.

Glad to see he got what was coming to him for being such a douchebag... Wins 10 fights here over how many years and he is JUST learning English... Douche...

Lash
07-08-2013, 01:53 PM
There's gonna be a rematch, and Silva will win... decisively. He already changed his answer from no to "I need a month or two to think about it".

The guy has been champ for 7 years. He's bored out of his effing mind.
With that said, it's still no excuse to act like a dick bag. He got what he was looking for.

WhatsADSM
07-08-2013, 09:17 PM
I really think Silva is a better fighter... but keeping your hands down taunting another professional fighter seems pretty silly... even if it is part of his strategy.

He got what he was asking for. Def curious to see how this plays out long term. Not convinced Wiedman is going to be able keep that belt long.

T-Bag
07-10-2013, 11:13 AM
I can't wait to see an extremely motivated Silva, we haven't seen that in awhile. Give him a month, and he'll be set on kill mode.

spooln30
07-13-2013, 01:00 AM
I knew one day his cockyness would bit him in the ass. He's definitely the better fighter and just got hit with some great punches. Silva is the best at dodging them but he just didn't this time. Him being so cocky hell take the rematch, win, then retire. Who would want to go out like that, not me and especially not Anderson.