PDA

View Full Version : Honda fans

lordairgtar
06-25-2013, 06:47 PM
No joke, I was following a black Honda that had a sticker (amongst others) that said 4 doors for more whores! I pointed that out to my GF Lori and she said "No wonder he's driving alone" I LOLed at that one. Another sticker said My Honda Goes Waaaaaaaaa! Really? You're proud of the fact that your car sounds like a constipated goose?

Wagonbacker9
06-25-2013, 07:10 PM
or that it sounds like my 9 month old?

GTSLOW
06-25-2013, 11:23 PM
HonRod is angry right now where ever he is.

Moparjim
06-26-2013, 10:56 AM
Yeah some of my sons friends are into Hondas and the stupid sticker thing is the new thing. They put a bunch of em on the rear window, then they put a roof rack on with an aero plate in the front just so they can put more stickers on he aero plate. Many of the stickers are indeed what I have been calling "woman repellant" lol like the whores thing and "panty dropper" and crap like that. They do a lot of stuff I do not understand like:

1) Race tow hooks on regular ole Civics etc.
2) The roof rack thing just for stickers.
3) Spacers that go on the hood springs that cock the hood up in the back like an inch, basically making it look like the car has been in a wreck and the hood doesnt line up anymore.
4) "Stance" to the extreme that the wheels are cambered at like a 45 degree angle, so close to wheelwell the suspension has to be SOLID, and undersized tires for the rims that have to be stretched to the bead.
5) The across the entire top of windshield mirror setup, again mainly so stickers can be put on the front of it.
6) Lightweight, aluminum "race" lugs on a street car that to me are just waiting to fail these things weigh like an ounce and are aluminum lol.
7) Woman repellent or other confusing stickers, it was bad enough when it was at least just performance parts stickers all over he things now its just crude sayings lol.
8) Hanging stuff from the bottom rear of the car, usually the non needed tow hook - anything from air fresheners to ladies undergarments...

Moparjim
06-26-2013, 10:57 AM
Funniest thing is then they complain that they get pulled over, claiming they are not "one of those people" yet have the exhaust, stickers, etc all over their car like a cop magnet!

Wagonbacker9
06-26-2013, 12:08 PM
It was bad enough when this was just the VW scene, but yes, now that its proliferated into the mainstream import group, its gotten out of hand.

Wagonbacker9
06-26-2013, 01:36 PM
Its come to my attention that cali law enforcement are now citing for "27454: A tire on a vehicle upon a highway shal not have on its periphery any block, stud, flage, cleat, ridge, bead or other protuberance of metal or ood that projects beyond the tread of the traction surface of the tire" to include the rim. Not the intent of the law, but in this case, I find the over-extension of the law more than acceptable.

WickedSix
06-26-2013, 02:42 PM
isn't the tow hook hanging crap from it some down to race bs in their world? funny considering all the things you mentioned they add would kill the drag coeffient of the poor ole honduh

Rocket Power
06-26-2013, 03:16 PM
It was bad enough when this was just the VW scene, but yes, now that its proliferated into the mainstream import group, its gotten out of hand.

I love our jetta. It's a fun little car, but I hate the stupid stretched tire crap that the vdub forum members love so much.

Moparjim
06-26-2013, 03:27 PM
I dont mind the cars at all, I like all sorts of cars. Its the stupid stuff that annoys lol.

spooln30
06-26-2013, 06:25 PM
^ That's good for those idiots that run too narrow of a tire and stretch them on rim. Pretty unsafe if you ask me.
Hondas done right can be nice cars. Those stickered up, fart cans Honda's are garbage but I've seen this dame garbage on other cars including Mustangs, Camaros and a lot of Chargers. Stupid port holes on the fenders. Oh and dont forget the dope ass LED light strips, four sets of them. Some people. LOL.

lordairgtar
06-26-2013, 11:22 PM
Well, at least they aren't prone to putting eye lashes over their headlights like I seen VW New Beetle and PT Cruiser owners do. Or trying to imitate Audis light strip on the headlight. Sorry, your 87 prelude is no where near an Audi.

The Shaolin
06-27-2013, 09:32 AM
I ended up on this MKE auto market group on Facebook somehow...figured it would be a good place to buy and sell some local parts. Wrong. It's full of idiots like you describe above. I tried to buy some steelies once and the kid flaked, big surprise. Good only for entertainment value, but it's usually pretty entertaining.

Lots of rusty civics with a few bolt ons and 300k miles being listed for double or triple their blue book price, and then other highschoolers are all "HEY NICE SLEEPER"

-stew-
06-27-2013, 11:34 AM
I ended up on this MKE auto market group on Facebook somehow...figured it would be a good place to buy and sell some local parts. Wrong. It's full of idiots like you describe above. I tried to buy some steelies once and the kid flaked, big surprise. Good only for entertainment value, but it's usually pretty entertaining.

Lots of rusty civics with a few bolt ons and 300k miles being listed for double or triple their blue book price, and then other highschoolers are all "HEY NICE SLEEPER"

This. Its like craigslist, only you have a name and a picture to go along with the 3rd grade sentence structure.

Irish
06-27-2013, 12:48 PM
This. Its like craigslist, only you have a name and a picture to go along with the 3rd grade sentence structure.

What is the exact name of the group page?

WickedSix
06-27-2013, 01:07 PM
Its come to my attention that cali law enforcement are now citing for "27454: A tire on a vehicle upon a highway shal not have on its periphery any block, stud, flage, cleat, ridge, bead or other protuberance of metal or ood that projects beyond the tread of the traction surface of the tire" to include the rim. Not the intent of the law, but in this case, I find the over-extension of the law more than acceptable.

Wouldn't this make every single dually front wheel illegal under this definition as the flange sits outside of the tread?

-stew-
06-27-2013, 03:27 PM
What is the exact name of the group page?

MKE Auto Market

Wagonbacker9
06-27-2013, 03:36 PM
Wouldn't this make every single dually front wheel illegal under this definition as the flange sits outside of the tread?

As in most things, its all about enforcement... did you know its illegal to have sex outside of wedlock in WI?

73MACH
06-27-2013, 05:52 PM
As in most things, its all about enforcement... did you know its illegal to have sex outside of wedlock in WI?

Oops, I hope I don't go to jail for life......