PDA

View Full Version : Generac RV Food Truck Generator

hotshift13
06-23-2013, 04:04 PM
I know this is a long shot posting this here, but worth a shot!!

I have a Generac generator that i no longer need so i decided to let it go. Its a Generac 6500k RV LP generator. I bought it on a food service truck that we served ice cream on. we sold the truck and now I still have the generator. It is brand new! less than 40 hours of total use. I had the generator serviced at Generac, It had the wrong lp supply line. they hooked it up and found nothing else wrong with it at all. just the regulator was incorrect for the application. You can find all the specs online about it, very good generator. Its just taking up space, so it needs to go.

This generator would be perfect for a food truck or an RV. We had this mounted on the back bumper of our truck and inside you couldn't even hear it. outside it was pretty quiet considering how big the thing is.

I've found quite a few of these on line, the prices ranging 2500.00-3000.00+ for this unit. Considering its light use i feel 2000.00 is fair for this unit, of course cash is king! If you are interested please respond thru craigs list, I check my emails a few times a day! The generator is available for inspection, you will not be disappointed !