PDA

View Full Version : Free\Cheap warehouse space for CNC, engineering & upholesters etc auto incubator

Nickerz
06-13-2013, 05:35 PM
I'm going to have about 10K square feet opening up in here in the next 3 months or so. I am open for meeting with local independents and upstarts that want to work on an incubation arrangement.

I am open to discuss business with

CNC shops that can survive off of non-automotive production with large table 5 axis capability, waterjet, plasma\edm that are not at full capacity.
Engineering firms that can survive off non-automotive work with diverse talent that are not at full capacity.
Upholsterers that can survive off non-automotive work that are not at full capacity.
Manufacturer reps that can survive off non-automotive sales who are not currently working as an independent or under contract.

These are the primary people I'm interested in talking with

Also interested in talking to people who have a good background in these areas that are currently independent or not working in the area currently and would like to pick up work.

Tint
Audio
Detailers
Tuners (HP, BS3, MS, ProEFI etc etc)
Mechanics with a large background in fab\performance that are not terrified of EFI
Engine building shops that are having trouble staying in the black, but do have a solid grasp on their financials.

I'm more or less running an incubator and providing space for these businesses. This should provide a significant amount of referral business between those involved, allow idle time to be used effectively, drastically reduce rent, increase expertise diversity within these groups and should be a win so long as the right people are under the same roof.

If you directly are interested in this, do not post in this thread. PM me a short explanation of what you're doing right now, your goals and availability to discuss things.

I was involved with an incubator to start my business and have a familiarity in shared space arrangements, the good and the bad that comes with that. I have connections with local SBA lenders and leaders as well as an EDC in Milwaukee. I'm looking to set up mutually beneficial arrangements within the next couple months, and what space is left will be used for inventory & cars if anyone needs temperature regulated storage space (60 day min, no working on your car).