PDA

View Full Version : 6.0 LS\LQ9 parts

Nickerz
06-10-2013, 02:28 PM
LQ4 sorry!

Going to have some stuff available for sale soon 116K mile 2005 LQ4.

Complete front accessories
Stock ECU
Stock Harness
Stock manifolds
Stock coils brackets
Possibly stock coil wires
Flywheel

Stuff will be off and available in the next 30-45 days. If anyone wants to call dibs, this is your chance ;) If I don't get much interest I'll eBay\trash it.

Wagonbacker9
06-10-2013, 02:50 PM
I may be interested in the harness. I'd take the PCM with it but segment swapping them is a pain.

Nickerz
06-10-2013, 03:57 PM
I may be interested in the harness. I'd take the PCM with it but segment swapping them is a pain.

Looks like the harness is worth about $100 without the PCM, $130 with it. Let me know if that works.

EDIT, sorry been busy it's an LQ4! LQ9 was what I wanted... people want a TON for those now though.

Wagonbacker9
06-10-2013, 04:13 PM
EDIT, sorry been busy it's an LQ4! LQ9 was what I wanted... people want a TON for those now though.

Harness are the same, so no matter.

BAD LS1
06-10-2013, 06:33 PM
How is segment swap a pain? You email HP tuners the file and they do all the work for free? A day later they email it back and good to go other than some wiring changes

Gonna need a pedal and 05 tac module too if you plan to use that etc harness too.

Wagonbacker9
06-10-2013, 06:57 PM
How is segment swap a pain? You email HP tuners the file and they do all the work for free? A day later they email it back and good to go other than some wiring changes

Gonna need a pedal and 05 tac module too if you plan to use that etc harness too.
They told me they weren't able to do it unless I supplied the correct segment.

BAD LS1
06-10-2013, 07:38 PM
Idk they do it all the time... I just had it done for a 60e-80e in a 06 silverado SS, no fuss no muss no questions asked, worked perfect. Considering the thing would start out in 4th and lock the converter at 5 mph previous to the seg swap.

Wagonbacker9
06-10-2013, 08:25 PM
Idk they do it all the time... I just had it done for a 60e-80e in a 06 silverado SS, no fuss no muss no questions asked, worked perfect. Considering the thing would start out in 4th and lock the converter at 5 mph previous to the seg swap.

I got it done for the 5.3 swap I was going to do when I found out the harness and PCM that I was sent off LS1tech was an 80e, but I had to track down someone with the 60e segment with the correct OS. Luckily I found someone in the opposite position and we were able to trade tunes.

Back to the point, I didn't realize this was a DBW harness, so I'll probably pass.