View Full Version : miata fire

venm4u97
04-30-2013, 07:21 AM
geez.......stop cranking it haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2RBRCaVjYrM

animal
04-30-2013, 07:33 AM
:rolf

That dude should stick to neon and yellow shit instead of wrenching.

My fav part is the description where he claims he cut off fuel and spark in order for the engine to eat the flames. Pulling the tube from the gas can is as good of a fuel shutoff as I can think of as well...

venm4u97
04-30-2013, 07:47 AM
:rolf

That dude should stick to neon and yellow shit instead of wrenching.

My fav part is the description where he claims he cut off fuel and spark in order for the engine to eat the flames. Pulling the tube from the gas can is as good of a fuel shutoff as I can think of as well...

haha yea....little did he know there was gas dripping everywhere when he yanked that tube from the gas can...

03Seville
04-30-2013, 07:47 AM
So that's really an attempt at getting "donations"... why the hell does everyone want free money for their stupidity

Either way I couldn't stop laughing at him trying to blow the fire out lol

Ricky Bobby
04-30-2013, 08:19 AM
So because ur a dumb ass and have no clue what ur doin with a car obviously I'm supposed to give u my hard earned money cause your stupid? I understand accidents happen but this could easily be avoided, no manifolds either let's just run out of block idiot!

Irish
04-30-2013, 08:26 AM
Imbecile.

spooln30
04-30-2013, 11:44 PM
Dude that is so funny. That kid shouldn't even touch tools and I would hate to see his fab work for getting that engine in the car. Blowing out the flames is classic.

Korndogg
05-01-2013, 04:04 PM
The best part is when the flame comes back after he thought it was all out. Like one of those trick candles.

Waver
05-03-2013, 10:19 AM
The best part is when the flame comes back after he thought it was all out. Like one of those trick candles.

I love one of the responses that were posted on it. "I like when he tries to blow the fire out. What did he think it was a damn birthday candle?"