PDA

View Full Version : Baseball fans?

brotherbenn83
04-24-2013, 09:04 PM
So it is now possible to vote for the MLB allstar game. Up to 25 times per person, 35 if you have an mlb.com account. Normally, who cares..BUT my cousin Conor Gillaspie is the starting Third Baseman for the Chicago White Sox and I'm trying to see if we can get him in. If you have 5 spare minutes to throw out some votes I'd appreciate it. The Sox player nominated for 3B is Jeff Keppinger(since he started the season at 3B then moved to 2B when Gordon Beckham broke his hand), so you will have to write him in. It would be pretty awesome to see him make the team. Feel free to pass this on as it would take millions of votes to do any real good (yeah, I know I'm out of my mind)

Conor Gillaspie
Third Base
Chicago White Sox

see link below

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/y2013/ballot.jsp?tcid=EngRD-asgballot-2013

Thanks BCMers!

Lash
04-24-2013, 10:18 PM
Yes...considering Cabrera,Lowrie, Reynolds, and Longoria play the same position... You are nuts.

If he plays like an all-star... I'll vote for him. It's waaaaay to early to tell.

wikked
04-25-2013, 12:44 AM
I can understand asking people to click some likes on a facebook page to win some crap... but this, ehh...

Although he's not doing too bad... but like Lash said, I'll vote for him when he's earned it.

jbiscuit
04-25-2013, 07:29 AM
Hes got a lot of competition over there at that position. Sorry man, can't vote for him tho heh

Prince Valiant
04-25-2013, 08:34 AM
meh...I don't care. I'll vote for him...it's not like I'm a sportswriter with a solemn duty to protect the BHOF or something...

brotherbenn83
04-25-2013, 08:51 AM
meh...I don't care. I'll vote for him...it's not like I'm a sportswriter with a solemn duty to protect the BHOF or something...

Thanks,I never expected so much opposition to this from others. I never have voted for all stars before because I didn't really care; especially about the American League. It's usually just a popularity contest so all those damn Yankees get in regardless of the type of year they are having.

kevcuda
04-25-2013, 08:58 AM
Opening day was fun but thats about all I know about baseball so even if he isn't up to par with the other players Ill toss some votes over the fence. The internet here in Great Britain sucks but Ill do it till I toss my computer