PDA

View Full Version : Yovani Gallardo arrested on allegations of drunken driving.... WOOPS !!!

awsomeears
04-16-2013, 10:42 AM
Take a cab you millionaire !!!

Moron :eek:

animal
04-16-2013, 10:59 AM
I wonder if his car was full to the top of martinis and floating olives like those commercials?

dHytr5GocwY

jbiscuit
04-16-2013, 11:45 AM
lol

Lash
04-16-2013, 03:14 PM
I wonder if his car was full to the top of martinis and floating olives like those commercials?

]

No.... Probably just full of Dos Equis.

JC70SS
04-16-2013, 03:50 PM
No, probably Miller Lite he was at Leff's.

Nix
04-16-2013, 04:36 PM
Seeing as how he is such a part of the community a public figure and so many kids and fans in general it would be a good idea to make a apology and take a days pay or whatever amount he may see fit and make a donation to a a charity like MADD or similar to try and show how sorry he is for this fuck up.

awsomeears
04-16-2013, 06:57 PM
Seeing as how he is such a part of the community a public figure and so many kids and fans in general it would be a good idea to make a apology and take a days pay or whatever amount he may see fit and make a donation to a a charity like MADD or similar to try and show how sorry he is for this fuck up.

I agree he needs to come out and admit is Fuck up, people fuck up it happens its how you own up to the Fuck Up !!!

I always think about myself, I fucked up at my old work once and ( not a DUI ) came in the next day and the boss got us together and said who did this blah blah blah, realizing what I did I said it was me in a blink of a eye needless to say my boss was floored anyone admitted to it. After that he respected me that much more, okay got way off subject...

88Nightmare
04-16-2013, 10:36 PM
Heard on the news tonight he had a "body guard" or "security personnel" with him at Leffs... Also heard said security was an MPD officer... and this officer, off duty or not, let him drive?