PDA

View Full Version : Two explosions at Boston Marathon finish line, suspected bombs.

brotherbenn83
04-15-2013, 02:50 PM
What the fuck is wrong with people?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/15/17764747-witnesses-2-explosions-heard-near-finish-line-of-boston-marathon?lite

Wagonbacker9
04-15-2013, 03:50 PM
shits fucked up.

venm4u97
04-15-2013, 04:39 PM
28 amputations !!!!!!

michelle
04-15-2013, 04:57 PM
Ugh, ridiculous.

nismodave
04-15-2013, 05:15 PM
28 amputations !!!!!!

Where did u see that?

venm4u97
04-15-2013, 05:22 PM
Where did u see that?

espn is covering it.Thats what they were saying

73MACH
04-15-2013, 07:19 PM
This is sickening. I hope we find out who did it and feed them to the families of the wounded or killed...especially the father of the 8 year old boy. That hit me kind of hard, made me immediately hug them and spend time with them(even though they thought I was acting weird).

My heart goes out to the families and injured.

wikked
04-15-2013, 08:57 PM
The pictures are pretty bad... goddamn...

Not for the weak:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=072_1366065507

Prince Valiant
04-15-2013, 09:18 PM
That's beyond awful.

It's irritating to see people lament the "senseless violence"....

Some crazy guy with no sense shooting up a school or movie theater, THAT is senseless. This is terrorism; the perpetrator had plenty of sense and purpose to what he was doing.

awsomeears
04-16-2013, 12:12 AM

Not for the weak:

Man that is some Heavy stuff, parts everywhere, sad sad sad......

wikked
04-16-2013, 12:44 AM
Man that is some Heavy stuff, parts everywhere, sad sad sad......

Yea, I mean when you first hear the reports and see the news, it's just like "jeez, people are insane", I'm sure to a lot of people it doesn't look "bad" on tv......

...but then you see actual pictures of blown off feet still in shoes, exposed limbs, gaping wounds, gallons of blood splattered on the sidewalks, chaos everywhere. It must be brick shitting to experience that in person.

wikked
04-16-2013, 01:43 AM
Almost looks like a movie poster:

http://www.wikked.com/images/bmarathon.jpg

blackmage
04-16-2013, 06:46 AM

Not for the weak:

Wow, feel so sad for everyone involved... and those pictures are just insane, never seen anything like that before.

GTSLOW
04-16-2013, 02:56 PM
Man just looked at those photos. That poor guy that lost his lower extremities. Just absolutely sickening...

Eight-year-old, Martin Richard, who was waiting for his father to finish the race is among those dead. The boy's 6-year-old sister lost a leg in the attack and his mother suffered a brain injury.

*edit* Has anyone seen or heard if they even have any suspects yet????????

Wagonbacker9
04-16-2013, 03:52 PM
Man just looked at those photos. That poor guy that lost his lower extremities. Just absolutely sickening...

*edit* Has anyone seen or heard if they even have any suspects yet????????

I heard some rumor that they were searching a house outside boston. I have NO idea how credible that is though.

The fact that no one has claimed responsibility yet leads me to believe this is more than likely unibomber, and less likely jihad though.

Prince Valiant
04-17-2013, 08:13 AM
The fact that no one has claimed responsibility yet leads me to believe this is more than likely unibomber, and less likely jihad though.
Could well be...you are right that no one claiming responsibility that it's likelier home sourced...

...but it could be a lone radicalized local born jihadist too...

There have been a couple who've pointed out that ostensibly the bomb type built is mentioned in jihad forums, and apparently using the pressure cooker as the container, which is reportedly what these bombs featured. Along with the method of hiding/etc that are also mentioned in the same forums/handbook/whatever.

I've kind of gone back and forth over to who the likely culprit will be...and right now, back leaning to an Islamist.

Also throw in that it wasn't a gov't building/etc as many militia types would attack, might also be an indicator for it being islamic related.

Of course, we'll all know once they find the perp(s)....

Actually surprises me that we haven't seen pics of likely suspects yet. I would have thought much like time square attempt, plenty of surveillance pics would have shown, even if not clearly, the person they thought responsible.

Moparjim
04-17-2013, 01:36 PM
Been reading they apparently have a suspect and an arrest? Video cameras everywhere apparently have video of the bomber leaving a backpack at one of the sites.

Prince Valiant
04-17-2013, 02:12 PM
Been reading they apparently have a suspect and an arrest? Video cameras everywhere apparently have video of the bomber leaving a backpack at one of the sites.no arrest...cnn backed off that report.

News conference at 5 (4 our time)...

LIL EVO
04-17-2013, 10:28 PM
There are plenty of pictures.

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA

awsomeears
04-17-2013, 10:54 PM
There are plenty of pictures.

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA

Amazing how you can look at each picture and start to question, crazy....

Yooformula
04-18-2013, 08:52 AM
anyone take a look at this vid posted by infowars?

axQtAFtmtVA

Crawlin
04-18-2013, 09:58 AM
wow that is pretty interesting

GTSLOW
04-18-2013, 10:56 AM
anyone take a look at this vid posted by infowars?

axQtAFtmtVA

Should I wear a foil hat for this one too?

animal
04-18-2013, 11:05 AM
Should I wear a foil hat for this one too?

Lol. Those people wasted no time on this crisis.

-stew-
04-18-2013, 11:18 AM
I haven't watched the video, but in the description they cite 4chan as a source of info. I go to 4chan for things, but not credible news.

Wagonbacker9
04-18-2013, 12:53 PM
The only thing I'm really afraid of is that there is an off chance that the tinfoil hat guys are not i fact nuts.

animal
04-18-2013, 01:30 PM
The only thing I'm really afraid of is that there is an off chance that the tinfoil hat guys are not i fact nuts.

Proof they already "hooked" you. ;)

Prince Valiant
04-18-2013, 01:39 PM
Hey, let's not forget...alex jones was the guy who showed us that the moon landing was all a hoax as well. Don't be throwing him under the bus just yet...

Wagonbacker9
04-18-2013, 05:10 PM
Proof they already "hooked" you. ;)

I'm a skeptic no matter which slant is being presented.

Hey, let's not forget...alex jones was the guy who showed us that the moon landing was all a hoax as well. Don't be throwing him under the bus just yet...

I LOVED the mythbuster's episode on this. Hard to be more definitive than their presentation.

-stew-
04-18-2013, 05:34 PM

What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!What about building seven!?!?!?!

VroomPshhTsi
04-19-2013, 07:35 AM
Update: http://news.yahoo.com/glance-search-boston-bomb-suspects-110724951.html

Yooformula
04-19-2013, 08:49 AM
sick fucks.. 1 dead, 1 to go.

Josepy
04-19-2013, 08:55 AM
sick fucks.. 1 dead, 1 to go.

They just added another person of interest to the list. 1 dead 2 to go.

jbiscuit
04-19-2013, 09:28 AM
The 19 year old is on the run. He won't be taken alive I'd guess. They think he is wearing a suicide vest. Coward. They expanded the search to part of Connecticut now I heard. Sounds like they have no idea where he is.

animal
04-19-2013, 09:38 AM
Kinda crazy there's like a chat feed you can watch, they already found the car he was runnin in...

How quick info flows now is nuts.

animal
04-19-2013, 09:49 AM
..and they got someone at gunpoint.... but its an old guy with a "device" heh.

jbiscuit
04-19-2013, 10:44 AM
Technology for this type of news reporting is awesome. Open a live feed and listen/watch in. I still think they have no idea where he is tho

73MACH
04-19-2013, 01:27 PM
He got what was coming to him.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c0e_1366394274

VroomPshhTsi
04-19-2013, 08:25 PM
Second suspect captured alive. Now to watch this drawn out in court battles over the next few years...

jbiscuit
04-20-2013, 07:16 AM
Doubt he'll make it to court. They are gonna question him then he'll "die" in the hospital. I'm not convinced they even took him alive. Nothing shows him moving just the police's word

Prince Valiant
04-20-2013, 08:45 AM
Why are we such conspiracy minded creatures?

while there is a chance he could die (I mean, he got hit up pretty good w/ flash bombs/etc), he'll probably live. Not sure how much info he'll be able to relay or how much he gives will get to our ears. How much this kid knows anyways is probably very little...sounds like he is the easy to influence type, easily led by his brother, who seems to be driving force behind all this...

It almost certainly seems that this doesn't seem connected to vast, or even small surreptitious terror cell; though I did read they took 3-5 other people who were loosely connected/roomates in for questioning. I'm doubting that the others knew nothing of real value or were really connected otherwise they'd already be somewhere far far from here.

This does seem to be the "lone wolf" type bomber who happened to have the help of an easily influenced brother. His islamist ideology seems to have played a role, but other factors may have played a larger role...the older brother seems to have suffered delusions of grandeur mixed with resentment of reality, mixed with his militant islamic views made him what he was.

jbiscuit
04-20-2013, 11:43 AM
I care less about the motives and more about the facts surrounding the actual bombing, the shoot out with police, the back pedaling and removing images and video from the Internet etc. There is so much coverup going on with this ordeal it's ridiculous! I do agree the older brother was the one they really wanted alive. The 19year old was just told what to do I'm my estimation. The leaked photo of the older brother suggests they attempted to keep him alive if at least for a little but to try and get some information. The large laceration on his chest cavity suggests the doctors entered there to manually pump his heart. Again, we may never know what was discovered in all this. But most interesting to me is all the coverup and lies surrounding the actual capture of the young suspect. From the homeowner that discovered him and called 911 and his accounts of what he saw, the blood on the boat cover to the British news station that got photos of him exiting the boat not looking like a bloody mess as our news stations suggested etc. Their photo shows him climbing out of the boat a little dirty but hardly bloody! The leaked photo the officer at the capture took shows not much blood yet you can't see his face at all. Perhaps the cops roughed him up when they took him down causing the blood? So many questions

-stew-
04-21-2013, 07:54 AM
Fv5vbnDScdk