PDA

View Full Version : Wingfest 2013

Exitspeed
04-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Hey guys, haven't posted on here in forever but I wanted to let you know Wingfest 2013 is coming up on April 14th. The event is held this year at The Garage at the Harley Museum again. aWingThing.com is again the major sponsor of the event and we have lots in store to make this year even better then last. Last year we had like 12 different restaurants competing and this year we have 18! The best part is all the vendors cook right on site so the wings are just the way you get them at the restaurant. There's also VIP tickets this year that you get in an hour early, and then you get a Wingfest Plate (to eat on and as a souvenir) and a "Wipe" Shirt that we encourage you to use to wipe your hands off.

Anyway, I'm excited for it and wanted to share it with you guys.

You can get more details and buy tickets at:
http://wing-fest.com/

OH and we are still looking for judges for the judging of the wings. You get in an hr early as well and get the wings brought to you. There's also a wing eating contest with prizes. You can sign up for both on the site too.

Also don't forget to check out www.aWingThing.com for all the latest news, reviews, and recipes.

Here is the video from last year's event that I produced.
Dio5FeTsn20