PDA

View Full Version : ncaa march madness predictions 2013

BoosTT
03-20-2013, 08:22 AM
Is everyone picking Louisville or Indiana?

Prince Valiant
03-20-2013, 08:58 AM
I went with Indiana, even though I've never been a fan of Crean.

Still, I give Louisville the edge...my final four is Louisville vs Ohio St, Indiana vs Kansas.

In all, I've got a pretty conventional bracket this year...and oddly (or perhaps not), the less I know, the better I do...usually because I don't try to overthink upsets then. Probably the only upset I've got in my bracket isn't much of one, a 10 beating a 7.

Waver
03-20-2013, 09:08 AM
I have to agree with Prince. His final 4 is my final 4. Crean is a good coach, however you cant deny how good Kansas is every year.

In the Louisville vs ohio st........another close one....giving it to Louisville.

JC70SS
03-20-2013, 12:02 PM
I am going with Duke. Just so Marquette losses first round.

Want_Notch
03-20-2013, 12:41 PM
Kansas

VroomPshhTsi
03-20-2013, 06:16 PM
Duke winning it all. Kansas is going to have a very difficult chance of making to the Final 4. I don't see the Badgers or Marquette making it past the Sweet 16.

My Final 4:
Duke
Gonzaga
Georgetown
Miami

Prince Valiant
03-20-2013, 07:09 PM
Duke winning it all. Kansas is going to have a very difficult chance of making to the Final 4. I don't see the Badgers or Marquette making it past the Sweet 16.

My Final 4:
Duke
Gonzaga

Duke and Gonzaga are going to be your bracket killers! Both teams scare me! Especially Gonzaga...oooph!

Though thinking about it today, I switched my online brackets to Florida instead of KS making it to the final four....

Reverend Cooper
03-20-2013, 07:12 PM
Kansas wins it all

nismodave
03-20-2013, 07:49 PM
Penn State

jbiscuit
03-20-2013, 09:14 PM
Duke isn't going to the final four. They got whooped in the acc tournament lol. Louisville all the way. I have a hunch VCU is gonna surprise some people

VroomPshhTsi
03-20-2013, 09:50 PM
Almost everyone in the tourney lost their last game. Not everyone who makes the final 4 wins their conference tourney. Duke is something like 18-1 with Ryan Kelly. That said, there are a lot of teams that have a shot this year, no clear #1. I will take Duke/Mich St. over Louisville.

Prince Valiant
03-20-2013, 10:25 PM
Almost everyone in the tourney lost their last game. Not everyone who makes the final 4 wins their conference tourney. Duke is something like 18-1 with Ryan Kelly. That said, there are a lot of teams that have a shot this year, no clear #1. I will take Duke/Mich St. over Louisville.My thing on Duke is they either do really really really well...or they improbably lose the most improbable games and are out early.

I mean hell, they lost last year as a number 2 seed to a 15 seed!

VroomPshhTsi
03-20-2013, 10:42 PM
True. I actually hate Duke (die hard Tar Hell fan here), but I still think they have the best shot at winning it all. Field is too wide open this year to have any confidence.

VroomPshhTsi
03-23-2013, 02:55 PM
And 1 of my Final 4 is already out, lol.

kevcuda
03-26-2013, 09:37 AM
I have never done a "bracket" before don't know basketball at all I did one with a group of friends. I got 3 wrong so far and thought that was bad, looks like its pretty good.

VroomPshhTsi
03-26-2013, 06:25 PM
3 wrong so far? As in 3 wrong out of all games played so far? If so, I call bullshit (that would put you in the top 0.001% of all brackets). Or 3 wrong as in you have 13 of the Sweet 16 teams?

jbiscuit
03-26-2013, 07:33 PM
Yea no way only 3 total incorrect lol

kevcuda
03-27-2013, 09:59 AM
3 wrong so far, St Louis, WI and Georgetown. I have Marquette going far and others in the pool are saying thats a bad call. Thought they were in Michigan until recently.. I just did it for fun I don't know anything about Basketball. I was going to just go by who had nicest looking basketball costumes but became a pain to look them all up so I just randomly selected.

Prince Valiant
03-27-2013, 10:07 AM
3 wrong so far, St Louis, WI and Georgetown. I have Marquette going far and others in the pool are saying thats a bad call. Thought they were in Michigan until recently.. I just did it for fun I don't know anything about Basketball. I was going to just go by who had nicest looking basketball costumes but became a pain to look them all up so I just randomly selected.fake. troll.

How's the cuda you've never seen and your brother's picking up to put a drivetrain in? That zx-14 that you might have to sell?

kevcuda
03-27-2013, 10:13 AM
Real. Poser.

How are they? Having trouble reading? Not sure what details your looking for.

Irish
03-27-2013, 11:41 AM
fake. troll.

How's the cuda you've never seen and your brother's picking up to put a drivetrain in? That zx-14 that you might have to sell?

What?

Prince Valiant
03-27-2013, 01:56 PM
What?He's a troll. He's not who he says he is.

kevcuda
03-27-2013, 02:25 PM
What?

Every board has one. He doesn't like someones opinion so Hijacks some irrelevant info and tosses to another thread thinking people care. Basically the board version of a 5 year old crying on the play ground because no one wants to play with him.

VroomPshhTsi
03-27-2013, 06:00 PM
3 wrong so far, St Louis, WI and Georgetown. I have Marquette going far and others in the pool are saying thats a bad call. Thought they were in Michigan until recently.. I just did it for fun I don't know anything about Basketball. I was going to just go by who had nicest looking basketball costumes but became a pain to look them all up so I just randomly selected.

BS, link to said bracket?
What does your Final Four and championship game look like?

VroomPshhTsi
03-27-2013, 06:01 PM
he's a troll. He's not who he says he is.

the bears are who we thought they were!

kevcuda
03-27-2013, 09:59 PM
BS, link to said bracket?
What does your Final Four and championship game look like?

Marquette, Arizona, Michigan State and Kansas...BS? Don't know what you mean link to the bracket? Just google it I would guess and you can see the bracket?

Prince Valiant
03-27-2013, 10:32 PM
Marquette, Arizona, Michigan State and Kansas...BS? Don't know what you mean link to the bracket? Just google it I would guess and you can see the bracket?quit playing dumb. And quit fake trolling.

Nix
03-27-2013, 11:02 PM
the bears are who we thought they were!

Lol! I forgot all about that one. Denny went berserk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWmQbk5h86w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

VroomPshhTsi
03-28-2013, 07:39 AM
Marquette, Arizona, Michigan State and Kansas...BS? Don't know what you mean link to the bracket? Just google it I would guess and you can see the bracket?

I mean link to said filled out yahoo/espn bracket. If you filled one out online pre-tourney, there would be a link to it. I obviously know what the bracket looks like right now.

Prince Valiant
03-28-2013, 08:01 AM
I mean link to said filled out yahoo/espn bracket. If you filled one out online pre-tourney, there would be a link to it. I obviously know what the bracket looks like right now.
And even if he didn't do an bracket online, there isn't a person alive today in America on the internets who isn't aware of NCAA tourney online brackets.

kevcuda
03-28-2013, 09:47 AM
quit playing dumb. And quit fake trolling.

I don't know what "fake trolling" is. Must be miserable having such control issues.

kevcuda
03-28-2013, 09:57 AM

Ahhhh ic, someone doing a pool on here or something?

Waver
03-28-2013, 01:48 PM

Are you fucking kidding me? Your entire statement is full of shit.

kevcuda
03-28-2013, 03:39 PM
Are you fucking kidding me? Your entire statement is full of shit.

Someone needs a happy pill. I'm suppose to care or something? I didn't start this stupid thread. Amazing what people worry about now a days..

VroomPshhTsi
03-28-2013, 09:52 PM

So your 3 losses all tourney just jumped to 5?

kevcuda
03-29-2013, 07:24 AM
So your 3 losses all tourney just jumped to 5?

That's what it looks like.

Waver
03-29-2013, 09:54 AM
http://www.somersoft.com/forums/gallery/data/506/medium/Do-not-feed-the-troll.jpg

VroomPshhTsi
03-30-2013, 10:03 PM

And now your infamous "only 3 games wrong in first 48 games" bracket is completely debunked with all 4 of your Final Four out. Just more proof your initial claim was ridiculous and false. Sorry everyone for feeding the troll.

kevcuda
03-31-2013, 09:48 AM
And now your infamous "only 3 games wrong in first 48 games" bracket is completely debunked with all 4 of your Final Four out. Just more proof your initial claim was ridiculous and false. Sorry everyone for feeding the troll.

Hilarious that you care. I don't even care that much (or really at all). Just more proof you need a hobby, hobby girlfriend/boyfriend or something. I Feel bad for you :(

nismodave
03-31-2013, 11:55 AM
Back on subject or this thing gets locked and the banstick comes out.

VroomPshhTsi
03-31-2013, 01:16 PM
Duke is my only team left so we'll see.