PDA

View Full Version : Rock/Country Fest Caddott WI... Anyone gone?

BoosTT
03-11-2013, 07:47 AM
Thinking about camping at Rock or Country Fest this year. Has anyone gone to prior years? What can you tell me? I plan to camp in my travel trailer. What kind of generators does everyone there use? Can I use my somewhat loud coleman generator for 2-3 hours a day or do I need to invest in a quiet honda or yamaha generator?

BoosTT
03-11-2013, 07:48 AM
http://www.rock-fest.com/

SilverHorse
03-11-2013, 12:04 PM
We used to go to Country fest religiously every year, even bought a school bus for it! The reasons we quit going were simply due to the constant price increases and additional fees every year. First you have to buy the tickets which are getting expensive, then the camp sites which are expensive, then finally they started charging a $30 fee per person just to get into the campground to get to the camp site you already paid for. For a good time however you cannot beat it, it is a blast! We tried Country USA in oshkosh and it wasn't even half as fun, then Rock USA which was the first year and it pretty much sucked. I think we are giving Rock USA a try again this year even thought the lineup isn't the greatest....$49 40-day ticket and $100 campsite....went on sale today!