Korndogg
03-03-2013, 04:42 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma3xc4uVYO1r3l66z.gif

kevcuda
03-03-2013, 04:51 PM
Normally I would agree but its a good one. My attention span sucks

Prince Valiant
03-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Just the premise of his talk is absurd...he'll never talk to a police officer under any circumstances??? (those were his exact words) So if my car is stolen, or a crime is committed against me, a loved one is missing....he still won't talk to the police???

Weird.

kevcuda
03-03-2013, 05:22 PM
You have to watch the whole thing, he puts it in context.

2006wrxtr
03-03-2013, 06:31 PM
The police will Lie, Conive, Contrive, Manipulate, do what ever they can to get you to say what they want to hear.
I learned my leason trying to be the honest cooperative guy when I got pulled over about a year and a half ago.
Now I offer no information other than my DL, Insurance and regestration. Answer all questions with a yes or no,
if it takes more than one word I tell them I have no response. No tickets or arrest since following this course of
action.

Even innocent people will tell the police what they want to hear if they think it will get them home..

kevcuda
03-03-2013, 06:56 PM
I even avoid the yes or no. I have had a bad experience also. There is nothing stopping law enforcement from Lying to you to get you to say something. If they do their job right they will figure out the truth.

LIL EVO
03-03-2013, 07:59 PM
They can lie to you in order to get answers, that's the whole point.

kevcuda
03-03-2013, 09:29 PM
They can lie to you in order to get answers, that's the whole point.

Yes the lie? To try and get answers and get people to talk.

PureSound15
03-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Yes the lie? To try and get answers and get people to talk.

This is not English. What is this?

Please advise.

Thanks.

kevcuda
03-03-2013, 10:06 PM
This is not English. What is this?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Consider yourself advised

Lash
03-03-2013, 10:33 PM
If you're not doing anything wrong to begin with, then what's the problem???
Answer truthfully and there shouldn't be a problem.

Rocket Power
03-04-2013, 01:48 AM
Now I offer no information other than my DL, Insurance and regestration. Answer all questions with a yes or no,
if it takes more than one word I tell them I have no response. No tickets or arrest since following this course of
action.
I've answered any questions I've been asked. Since following this course of action, I've received 1 ticket since the mid 1990's, and I deserved it.

Even innocent people will tell the police what they want to hear if they think it will get them home..
Then they're being dumb.

Being honest and not being a jerk goes a long way.

Being evasive and uncooperative doesn't help make you look innocent.

Rocket Power
03-04-2013, 01:48 AM
If you're not doing anything wrong to begin with, then what's the problem???
Answer truthfully and there shouldn't be a problem.

QFT:thumbup:

Prince Valiant
03-04-2013, 11:58 AM
In all honesty, there are plenty of times not to talk to a police officer...true. When pulled over for speeding is NOT one of them. I mean, I got pulled over for expired registration on my wife's vehicle, and if I hadn't explained that it was my wifes car, and taken a "I ain't sayin' nuthin'" approach, I'd have gotten a ticket. I wouldn't have been ahead there.

If there is even the slight possibility that I even just might be a suspect in a crime, I'm not saying a damn thing without representation.

It's just the premise of the lawyer's statement is flawed....which is oftentimes the case when we use terms like "never" or "always" or "under any circumstance" etc....

BoosTT
03-04-2013, 07:51 PM
In all honesty, there are plenty of times not to talk to a police officer...true. When pulled over for speeding is NOT one of them. I mean, I got pulled over for expired registration on my wife's vehicle, and if I hadn't explained that it was my wifes car, and taken a "I ain't sayin' nuthin'" approach, I'd have gotten a ticket. I wouldn't have been ahead there.

If there is even the slight possibility that I even just might be a suspect in a crime, I'm not saying a damn thing without representation.

It's just the premise of the lawyer's statement is flawed....which is oftentimes the case when we use terms like "never" or "always" or "under any circumstance" etc....
Agree. But, I want to see the deleted posts.

kevcuda
03-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Yea even if your innocent its just stupid to talk to the police. You might get a ticket by not talking and you might get one if you do. I see nothing gained by talking unless you know how that cop thinks or does things. Plenty too lose by talking. Heck even the Cop in the video agrees. I use to work in law enforcement most people want to talk. The smart ones do not.

Lash
03-05-2013, 09:44 PM
Used to?

You're we're one of those guys from the "frisking" incident, aren't you!?!

Rocket Power
03-06-2013, 08:39 AM
Used to?

Lmao

Car Guy
03-07-2013, 07:34 PM
I've been confronted more times than I can remember by law enforcement when I could have easily been nailed with something. I have always played the 'act dumb but be intelligently honest' card and received nothing more than a “have a nice day” the vast majority of times. I lean towards how you carry yourself in general in relation to how law enforcement treats you.

That is my story and I’m sticking to it! :D

kevcuda
03-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Used to?

LOL no I left for the Marines. Seeing what myself and others have gone through when I came back I decided to go to school for Physical Therapy and when done help out my fellow veterans.

tommyt5078
03-13-2013, 06:55 PM
The police will Lie, Conive, Contrive, Manipulate, do what ever they can to get you to say what they want to hear.
I learned my leason trying to be the honest cooperative guy when I got pulled over about a year and a half ago.
action.

Always do this!!!!!