PDA

View Full Version : Local hang outs

crazyhorse
01-27-2013, 10:49 PM
I know we are in the middle of winter, but returning to Milwaukee after being stationed all over the states, I'm trying to get a feel for the car club seen. When I was living in Northern California I was a moderator for a fairly large mustang club. I helped to set up local gtgs and large club gtgs that we had at least once a month on the club level. Plus we took part in many of the summer car shows for example Good Guys or the large Ford show down in LA at the Knotts Berry Farm amusement park. So what I would like to know is, during spring, summer, fall does the club meet up and hang out? I know we all have different levels of cars and brands but being car guys/ gals we can still appreciate a work of art.

awsomeears
01-27-2013, 11:15 PM
BCM guys more or less are a wild pack of Poodles.........

DNT H8
01-27-2013, 11:44 PM
lol ^ what he said...

Did you PCS here or ETS?

Irish
01-28-2013, 08:32 AM
We're a club???

crazyhorse
01-28-2013, 09:42 AM
lol ^ what he said...

Did you PCS here or ETS?

I grew up in thiensville/ mequon. Moved back here after I finished my enlistment.

crazyhorse
01-28-2013, 09:47 AM
BCM guys more or less are a wild pack of Poodles.........

Lol gotcha.

rcutclif
01-28-2013, 10:36 AM
I've been to this one once with Badger Bimmers, and plan to hit a lot more of them this season... Lots of great cars but the food was marginal (or maybe I'm spoiled with good mexican food nearer to where I live).

http://www.brewcitycruisenight.com/

very close to you in Mequon.

GRAMPS SS
02-02-2013, 09:23 PM
We're a club???

Irish..u didnt get the memo on this

Moparjim
06-10-2013, 09:46 AM
A little on the far side from you but on the south side of town we have:

Gus's Cantina - Wednesday nights
Georgie Porgies - Saturday afternoon/early evening