PDA

View Full Version : I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year.

Firefighter Z
01-03-2013, 10:38 PM
Well first of all I hope everyone had a good Chirstmas and a Happy New Year...

So far people I know are having a bad start, including myself.

1. Everybody knows about Nick Wilcox being missing, well Nick is a best friend to my fellow Firefighter Brother at my FD, I don't know if he was with him while Nick was downtown or not but it is affecting him and it's wearing him out.
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/527435_10200238800273492_1041319260_n.jpg

2. My close friends brother was involved in a Drunk Driving accident where he was the victim. His brother is a Milwaukee County Sheriffs Deputy and his squad was rearended on I-43. He is out of the hospital and recovering but it just pisses me off that these DD are not getting their ass handed to them like they should be.
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s480x480/527296_10151371635255189_1592817044_n.jpg

Which brings another thing up, I just started working for the FD part-time in August and I've seen more DD deaths/ accidents than I wish to see in just these few months, no I wasn't prepared to see all these because I wasn't expecting it. Please people think before you drink and slow down and move over when coming to an emergency scene or a vehicle stop, I don't want to be a statistic.

3. At my full-time job and I was just told that pink slips may go out. I'll find out tomorrow if I am getting wacked, yeah it sucks and will be my first pink slip. So any employment leads would be great, I just wanna cover my bases if I do get wacked.

Sorry if this sounds like a depressive rant or whatever you want to call it, but that is what is going on in my world so far...

pOrk
01-04-2013, 05:53 AM
Any factory is hiring, we are fuckimg swamped at KMC Stampings

kevcuda
01-04-2013, 01:30 PM
Don't celebrate it any more. Way less stress and drama. Bad things happen all year long. Can only hope for less for 2013

Yooformula
01-04-2013, 09:58 PM
/\ no kidding! We lost my father in law on the 31st of last year, his dog on the 1st of this year then our good friend on the 2nd of this year then topped it off with my dad in the er for the past 3 days. Christmas was great for my kids but the whole new year celebration thing is fucked with sad memories now.