PDA

View Full Version : Good lot of 03 Cobra stuff

Nickerz
12-14-2012, 02:44 PM
I'm like 80% sure I'm selling this stuff. When I bring the Cobra back I'm going to bring it back stronger. I'm still waiting for estimates from Fox Lake Racing, but I can't imagine I'm going to be able to get away with a cheap rebuild. If I can I won't sell, but more than likely I'll be specing out a beast short block and with that might as well go 3.4L with a T56 Magnum. I have to call to find out if the RXT will work with the new transmission. If it does I'm keeping it, otherwise that's for sale too.

Whipple 2.3 15K miles, $2500 w/ pullies & snout
T56 32K miles, 28 spline input shaft, MGW shifter $1850 (has a 28 spline input shaft in it)
03 Cobra Aluminum Driveshaft $185

I'm only accepting cash, you pick it up. If the price doesn't work for you link me to at least 2 other sales of an item why I should consider your price. Don't just shoot random offers because I'm selling this stuff for what its worth, not just trying to move it. I don't have to sell anything.

If anyone is interested in the injectors, rails I'll take a look at selling those too.

There is bassani offroad X in there too, but I'm not sure what that is worth. I also have a set of 2 junked up OEM rims with oxidation if anyone is interested (tires are on the bands) that I got with the car. Also a set GT brake pads that I got with the car.

blackmage
12-14-2012, 04:45 PM
what style are the OEM rims? Pics>?

OxmanWI
12-19-2012, 10:18 AM
PM sent

Nickerz
12-20-2012, 02:25 AM
what style are the OEM rims? Pics>?

Stock 17x9 03 Cobra OEM rims with oxidation damage.