PDA

View Full Version : Anyone actually use bluetooth with their phone?

Excitedjime
12-12-2012, 05:15 PM
So my son decided to give me his over used iPhone. Took me a week or two to figure out how exactly it all works, but its pretty great. I gave up my old samsung flip phone for it, but the headset i use while on the road does not work. In my search for a new headset my son mentioned bluetooth....so im here asking. Ive seen a few of you out there with these things in your ears...are they worth it? Do they work good? easy to use? I noticed they have speaker phones as well, i have been eyeing this Jabra Cruiser speakerphone (http://www.wirelessground.com/jabra-cruiser2-bluetooth.html), just wanted some advice before i bought something i know nearly nothing about!

2006wrxtr
12-12-2012, 09:13 PM
I use my bluetooth to connect to a powered mobile speaker to have music at work
and in the truck, wich ahas no radio. works pretty good...

BoosTT
12-12-2012, 09:35 PM
I use blue teeth all the time, but not those headset things. Those are kinda 2009 to me.

spooln30
12-13-2012, 12:37 AM
I use mine everyday.

BadAzzGTA89
12-14-2012, 12:09 PM
I use one in my semi as it's the law i use a blue parrot high end model works awsome!!

The Shaolin
12-14-2012, 12:20 PM
When I sit down in my car, my phone automatically links to my head unit. I have a "smart-action" set up on my phone so that it opens pandora and starts playing. It also turns off wi-fi, so that I don't lose connection halfway through a song when I leave the garage.

The head unit displays my phone battery and signal. With a push of a button, I can have it link to my girlfriend's phone and she can stream music through the sound system.

Any phone call interrupts the music and flashes who is calling on the head unit. A press of the button puts their voice out my speakers, and my voice goes through a microphone mounted in the A-pillar.

It works nearly flawlessly, and is awesome. I wouldn't even bother with a headset...pretty useless IMO.

Ricky Bobby
12-14-2012, 11:28 PM
In before the lock!!