PDA

View Full Version : Xmas gift ideas... What are you asking for or giving?

BoosTT
12-11-2012, 04:49 PM
I need some more ideas. Heres some of the things I may ask for or give as gifts.

Backup camera
Seat Towel
Radar detector mount (blendmount)
Ladder
Packers stuff
iPod?

What are you asking for and/or giving? Bonus points for female gift ideas I can actually give.

Slow5oh
12-11-2012, 05:54 PM
I need some more ideas. Heres some of the things I may ask for or give as gifts.

Backup camera
Seat Towel
Radar detector mount (blendmount)
Ladder
Packers stuff
iPod?

What are you asking for and/or giving? Bonus points for female gift ideas I can actually give.
Parents: 40" TV, wallmount, blue moon winter pack
Bro G/f: Chia pet, World Market gift certificate

I asked for
Propane heater
Camera
Safe light
carhartt jacket

We don't do gifts really, just to my parents and my brothers/sisters pick a name

nismodave
12-11-2012, 07:24 PM
All I want...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc6b1bBEzK1qghfifo1_500.jpg

Ricky Bobby
12-11-2012, 07:43 PM
a package of C4 so i can blow my monte the fuck up!!

twicks69
12-11-2012, 09:14 PM
My son donated a goat for me to a needy family.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/16151_4041271675938_1052664338_n.jpg

I want my christmas present to be a functional car, a healthy baby in March, and a steak dinner at Tornado Room in Madison.

Call me simple.

I gave my cousins, aunt and wife stuff from BodyWorks @ Mayfair, Penzey's Spices and The Oilerie presents/gift cards to other family members, and need to still get stuff for my mom and dad. More than likely, it will be food related. Everyone in my family is old enough to afford whatever they want, so feeding them is the next best thing to do.

pOrk
12-12-2012, 04:46 AM
Gift cards to local restaurants, LOCAL

88Nightmare
12-12-2012, 05:16 PM
I got my girlfriend a new bedroom tv and some brewers attire since she is a huge fan. I got my mother a nice Ralph Lauren sweater, some slippers, and I'm going to cook her a nice Christmas dinner. Personally, I'm pretty much over receiving gifts. I do enjoy giving though. I'd like to get some friends together and volunteer somewhere. Many needy people out there. My mom's employer (Southwest) is big into community service and is doing a gift giving service for charity. A local organization that handles foster children has collaborated with Southwest... each employee purchases a small gift for an orphaned child. The child my mom was assigned to is asking for books this year, and that really made me think... When I was a kid, I had amazing Christmas gifts, lots of time with family, and tons of food. Meanwhile some familyless child would just be thrilled to have books. Made me really think about what really matters.

Sorry to be a buzzkill. Carry on :)

-stew-
12-12-2012, 06:10 PM
http://reganwolfrom.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/seinfeld_human_fund_blue_shirt.jpg

Made donations in peoples names.

88Nightmare
12-12-2012, 06:42 PM
lol the human fund. I love seinfeld

nismodave
12-13-2012, 09:35 AM
I do have Coops, Nutwavers, and 1320s gifts picked out.

jO_UQLbStEg

kevcuda
12-13-2012, 11:14 AM
If I celebrated I would probably want the rest of the shrapnel out of my leg. On the other hand maybe a nice girl to rub some oil on the area... Yea Ill take the Latter.