PDA

View Full Version : Send soldiers to the movies...

steffo
09-17-2004, 02:54 PM
I don't know if anyone saw the article today in the Journal about donating movie supplies (i.e. popcorn, movies, powdered drinks... etc.) to a family in New Berlin so they can make "kits" to send to the soldiers. If anyone would like to donate, my place of work, St. Francis Bank, is helping this family out. If you have any supplies that you would like to donate please take them to the nearest St. Francis bank and please be specific that it is for the soldiers. Some branches aren't participating. The main branch that started participating, and was mentioned in the article, is the National Branch in West Allis (Hwy 100 and National).

Lets show these soldiers a little bit of a good time. Lets send them to the movies! :thumbsup

Here's the article for anyone that didn't see it... http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/sep04/259575.asp

Thanks everyone!

SMS 1
09-17-2004, 04:07 PM
Will they accept "back-up" movies!? How about VHS? I got a ton of those collecting dust :rolleyes:

y2kws6
09-18-2004, 12:19 AM
Yes they can take the back-ups as long as they can watch them on a normal DVD. The players normally are compatable.

You can also drop anything off with me and I can take it to my base. They send care packages about every two weeks.

Dan
Home in about 15 hours.