PDA

View Full Version : Cheap 4x4

350-Z28
12-01-2012, 04:16 AM
Putting up my Dodge as it hasn't been driven in a while and could use the cash. Details, it's located in Hustisford (15 miles west of Hartford) 183k miles (128k on trans), drivers side wheel bearing replaced, full tune up, new drivers side tail light assembly, delta tool box, cobra CB, cheap jensen flip out dvd player (also comes with another CD player), comes with new steering stabilizer (haven't had issues yet but bought it just in case), front end is tight, 4x4 works great, heat works good, no a/c, could use some tires. Drivers door was replaced with a white door with crank windows, have the power window regulator and motor and everything to put into the new door, just haven't gotten around to it. It has some rust but really isn't all that bad. Interior is in good shape. Has on/off switch for fuel pump, brand new fuel pump as well. Pump was not getting power, I wired the switch in as a quick fix because let's face it, it's an old ugly truck and the on/off switch won't detract from the value of it. Also has no thrush cherry bomb muffler in box waiting to be installed, previous owner was a good ole boy who installed a cat back exhaust without the muffler. Turn signal switch is also bad I believe as the signals don't work, the bulbs are all good but either the switch or the flasher is bad.

No matter what I list this at I will be going backwards on it, spent WAY too much money fixing it, would like to see it gone. $2200?

Pics can be seen on craigslist, can't get this damn site to delete my previously uploaded photos so I can't upload new ones. Could consider trades of some kind maybe, prefer cash. BCM members can expect more reasonably accepted offers vs the craiglist loonies.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/3392238843.html

350-Z28
12-07-2012, 12:40 PM
Bump, offers?

Irish
12-07-2012, 01:26 PM
What is the blue car parked on the passenger side of the truck?

Prince Valiant
12-07-2012, 03:00 PM
I'm going to guess a Saab Sonett...

Slow Joe
12-08-2012, 12:15 AM
Looks to be a Sonnett III.

Irish
12-08-2012, 07:35 AM
Pretty neat looking little car!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/08/ajeja5a3.jpg

350-Z28
12-15-2012, 03:42 PM
The one immediately next to it is a purple Saab Sonnett III sharp eyes you have, the blue car with white top is my 54 Bel Air