PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - 2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Ls1 Mildly Built!

scaleracer
11-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Up for sale is my 2000 Chevy Camaro z28 Hardtop with 77k original miles

Body -
Navy Blue Metallic body is in good shape has some small imperfections (a couple small dents and passenger rear molding by front of wheel well paint is chipped and very minor rust starting but still saveable and drivers rear quarter has a spot where the paint chipped but not rusted and is fixable)

Interior -
Pretty clean Grey cloth interior all stock and still in tact car is full weight radio, power windows, power locks, key fob and everything still in operable order.
Has one pillar gauge in the pod which shows the trans temperature

Engine -
5.7L Ls1 engine
Mild Comp Camshaft (specs to serious buyers also have the cam card for it)
Has oil catch can for overflow
Ls6 intake manifold
Pushrods and all the internals previous owner did along with the camshaft swap
Oil changed every 3,000 miles if not before that
Slp Lid
Dyno Tuned by Late Model Throttle
No check engine lights or anything like that cruise control and a/c still in tact and funtional along with defrost etc.
New Serpintine Belt just put on

Exhaust -
Slp headers
Custom exhaust all the way back with center exit exhaust with polished chrome square tips (Sounds really nice and has a good rumble to it)

Supsension -
Spohn Adjustable Torque Arm (does clunk a little which was a common problem with them after I did some research but doesn't effect performance)
Spohn Lower Control Arms
Spohn Panhard Bar
Subframe connectors
Competition Engineering 3 way adjustable Rear shocks
Energy Suspension Polyurethane Transmission Mount
Front sway bar was removed but car still handles well and I still have it if the buyer wants it

Transmission -
4L60E with a shift kit otherwise stock as far as I know
Vigilante 3200 stall converter has great driveabilty (have the sheet for this)

Rearend -
Stock 10 bolt with a girdle out back to stiffen it up (no noises or anything from it)

Wheels -
Car will come with stock chrome fronts and rears are matching stock chrome 5 star wheel with M/t Et Street Drag Slick 26x11.5x16
(Also have a set of Prostar skinny fronts with new Mickey Thompson Sportsman tires that could be included if I get the right price)
Also has extended Arp front wheels studs

Car runs and drives great and is my daily driver gets pretty good mileage I hate to put it up for sale and dont "Need" to sell it so don't lowball me I'm not really looking for trades but may consider similar cars but cash is king. Now asking $9,500 OBO. Car is dyno tuned and made pretty good power car runs well and was built right no numbers will be posted for the car. Pm if interested and I will contact you asap Pics are in the craiglist link I will add some here later I don't have many current pictures but the car looks pretty much the same red chevy emblem on the side is now gone though. (Can get more pics if needed I can text them just let me know what you want pics of)

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/scaleracer15/1slowz3-1.jpg
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/scaleracer15/1slowz2.jpg
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/scaleracer15/1slowz.jpg
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/scaleracer15/002-2.jpg
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/scaleracer15/007-2.jpg

http://racine.craigslist.org/cto/3388989357.html

scaleracer
11-14-2012, 07:25 PM
$8,000 tonight

scaleracer
11-16-2012, 12:13 AM
First $7,300 takes it with stock front wheels and the et streets out rear!

lilws6
11-16-2012, 12:41 PM
rear wheels look familiar :)

Crawlin
11-16-2012, 01:01 PM
Trade for my busa and trailer? hahaha

keep the nitrous kit

Figure i'd ask, and I am serious about it if you are willing

Irish
11-16-2012, 04:06 PM

keep the nitrous kit

Figure i'd ask

That'd would be sweet!!!

juicedimpss
11-16-2012, 05:42 PM
oh shit.

-stew-
11-17-2012, 08:13 AM
Good looking car!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

hrsp
11-17-2012, 11:32 AM
damn wish i wasnt poor!! Gl with sale!!

scaleracer
11-17-2012, 06:55 PM

keep the nitrous kit

Figure i'd ask, and I am serious about it if you are willing
I always wanted one but right now have no use for one right now new car is here.

Good looking car!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks!

damn wish i wasnt poor!! Gl with sale!!
Thanks will make a good car for someone!

Crawlin
11-18-2012, 08:05 AM
I always wanted one but right now have no use for one right now new car is here.

damn :(

good luck with sale!

lilws6
11-18-2012, 09:11 AM
if your looking to get rid of those front wheels and tires i might be interested they would match my rears nicely

scaleracer
11-18-2012, 11:04 PM
damn :(

good luck with sale!
Thanks let me know if you get rid of the bike and would be interested car has tons of potential if new car wasn't already here I'd consider the busa.

if your looking to get rid of those front wheels and tires i might be interested they would match my rears nicely
I have a pending offer of $400 for the front wheels I just put some like new m/t Sportsmans up front also if your interested for that shoot me a pm and we can meet up since you work right by me. Would come with lugs also don't think I have centercaps but I don't remember 100%. Sending you a pm with my number.

lilws6
11-21-2012, 07:09 AM
i'll have to hold off on them got some bills need paying off first right now

scaleracer
11-21-2012, 10:12 AM
i'll have to hold off on them got some bills need paying off first right now

Alright sounds good no problem I understand completely. Thanks

scaleracer
11-23-2012, 07:15 PM
$7,000 with et streets out rear will include the street tires if buyer wants them.

scaleracer
11-26-2012, 08:29 PM
Car is available 3 ways
$6,750 with all 4 street tires on stock wheels
$7k with et streets out back
$7,200 with slicks and skinnies
$7,500 with slicks, skinnies, and a wet nitrous kit

scaleracer
12-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Still for sale so far a bunch of tire kickers and nobody has actually came to check it out. Will consider partial trade with cash on top for a daily driver or diesel truck may consider others (trade value is higher)

blown383z28
12-04-2012, 09:18 AM
nice car for the price... free bump for yea..

VroomPshhTsi
12-11-2012, 07:26 PM
If you are serious about selling your car, you should probably respond to emails and provide more details on the car (miles, number of owners, etc.).

scaleracer
12-13-2012, 12:39 AM
If you are serious about selling your car, you should probably respond to emails and provide more details on the car (miles, number of owners, etc.).

When did someone email on it? I've responded to every email except the person that keeps emailing about trading for a boat and others that seem like spam. Send me your number or my number is in the ad.

VroomPshhTsi
12-13-2012, 07:23 AM
When did someone email on it? I've responded to every email except the person that keeps emailing about trading for a boat and others that seem like spam. Send me your number or my number is in the ad.

I emailed you last week about it but haven't heard back.
Check your private messages on here.