PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of Michels Peformance?

TransAm12sec
09-16-2004, 09:13 PM
I just got a business card for this place. Anyone know more about it?

nismodave
09-16-2004, 11:52 PM
Ive had my car Dynoed there twice. Nice facility, and Brad is a good guy.

I recomend them.

Cryptic
09-16-2004, 11:57 PM
Hubertus, WI :confused

where in the heck is that?

TransAm12sec
09-17-2004, 12:02 AM
He said about 15 minutes away from Mequon and 76th. I met him when he was driving his wifes car with 11 inch wheels in back. My god that looked mean.

theavenger333
09-17-2004, 01:50 AM
thats brad's shop, great guy, bad-tsi helps him out. he loves his camaros, has like 4

turbogarrett
09-17-2004, 05:32 AM
dyno'd my car there, good guys, nice shop.

Bad-TSi
09-17-2004, 07:19 PM
Hubertus, WI :confused

where in the heck is that?
Lol, it's kindof in the sticks, but not far from the freeway. Heading north, it's the offramp right before the 41/45 split. Then take a right, a left at the first stop sign (hwy175 and 167), go trough the next stop sign (175 and hubertus RD), and its the road directly across from the Piggly Wiggle enterance on the right. Or you can just take Appleton Ave/175 all the way there.

And yeah, Brads blue car is hella sweet looking.

black_ses
09-12-2005, 10:09 AM
I live in Hubertus! But I haven't been to that shop yet, but hopefully I will be soon.

Greg@GLD
09-12-2005, 10:13 AM
That business has been sold. It's now known as "C&M Automotive" and is owned by Marv & Crystal Zuidema:

We are pleased to announce that C&M Automotive has bought the assets of Michels Performance, and will be moving to that location as of September 1. This new location will allow us to offer custom dyno tuning to complement our SCT software. We will continue to offer high quality automotive service for your Mustangs, Lightings, and all other types of Fords.

Our new shop is easy to find - take the Holy Hill Road exit (Hwy 167 West) off Highway 41/45. Turn left at Highway 175 (first intersection to the west). Follow Highway 175 past Hubertus Road. Turn right on the road directly across from the Piggly Wiggly. The address is 3045 Beechwood Industrial Court. Our phone number is the same - 262-993-6605.

We would to thank all of you, our friends and customers, who have made this move possible! An open house is planned for later this fall - tentantively scheduled for Saturday Oct. 15. More details on that will follow.

Marv & Crystal Zuidema

black_ses
09-12-2005, 10:13 PM
That business has been sold. It's now known as "C&M Automotive" and is owned by Marv & Crystal Zuidema.

I didn't even notice the name change, but then again, I rarely drive into the street that it is located on. But it is really easy to find off the highway, in case anybody was wondering.

Greg@GLD
09-14-2005, 06:31 PM
Why was my post edited?? :confused

Max 93
09-14-2005, 09:01 PM
Why was my post edited?? :confused
I'm guessing because your post said C&S instead of C&M

Greg@GLD
09-14-2005, 09:10 PM
That would be a good reason... :D

SlowStee
09-15-2005, 11:03 PM
Here I thought Bad-TSI was posting again :D

theavenger333
09-15-2005, 11:33 PM
i don't understand why he's not, his car has been back to running for a few months.... although last time i talked to him he was having some issues

ponyride00
09-16-2005, 04:20 AM
I stopped in wednsday and talked with Marv for a good 45 minutes. Really nice guy. His open house will be on October 15th if anyones interested.

PARALYZER
09-16-2005, 08:22 AM
I have dealt with both guys. Marv actually is the one that solved the boost problem I had in early July. Very nice guy, and knows his stuff. Now that I live in Minneapolis, too bad I have to find another guy......well, maybe not.

animal
09-16-2005, 08:25 AM
Now that I live in Minneapolis.
Wtf? When did that happen?

Greg@GLD
09-16-2005, 08:28 AM
I have dealt with both guys. Marv actually is the one that solved the boost problem I had in early July. Very nice guy, and knows his stuff. Now that I live in Minneapolis, too bad I have to find another guy......well, maybe not.

Minor hijack- If you haven't yet been to Porky's on University, go there. :D
Sort of like Oscar's only much better. I'm sure there are a gazillon guys you would meet there who could give you the dope on the local tuners...

The cruising/street scene up there is incredibly cool.

Sorry for the off-topic reply...

Back on topic- Marv's shop is our newest sponsor over on MMA. We will be having a fall dyno day there if at all possible, keep an eye out for more info...

PARALYZER
09-16-2005, 08:38 AM
Wtf? When did that happen?

LOL, this is my first week here. Got a job with Eaton....need a new blower?? :D

PARALYZER
09-16-2005, 08:39 AM
Minor hijack- If you haven't yet been to Porky's on University, go there. :D
Sort of like Oscar's only much better. I'm sure there are a gazillon guys you would meet there who could give you the dope on the local tuners...

The cruising/street scene up there is incredibly cool.

Sorry for the off-topic reply...

Back on topic- Marv's shop is our newest sponsor over on MMA. We will be having a fall dyno day there if at all possible, keep an eye out for more info...

Thanx man, I will definately check it out...Man, there is nothing but freeways here!! There are so many places to go...I love it!

animal
09-16-2005, 08:43 AM
LOL, this is my first week here. Got a job with Eaton....need a new blower?? :D

Heh, they hired you even though you sold out on them for your cobra? ;)

Good luck in the new job man. Does this mean we won't be chattin on yim during the day?

PARALYZER
09-16-2005, 08:48 AM
Heh, they hired you even though you sold out on them for your cobra? ;)

Good luck in the new job man. Does this mean we won't be chattin on yim during the day?

LOL, too early in the game to risk that....gimme a couple months :)

Greg@GLD
09-16-2005, 09:22 AM
I have a good friend up there, Todd Hatelstadt, goes by "WIPLASH"
I think you can find him on http://www.tcstangs.com/forum/

Great guy, knows a lot about supercharged combos. Tell him "Greg sent ya!" :thumbsup

PARALYZER
09-16-2005, 09:41 AM
I have a good friend up there, Todd Hatelstadt, goes by "WIPLASH"
I think you can find him on http://www.tcstangs.com/forum/

Great guy, knows a lot about supercharged combos. Tell him "Greg sent ya!" :thumbsup

Just joined!! Thanx