PDA

View Full Version : iPhone hacker help

SLOWC5
11-01-2012, 06:44 PM
So I got this crazy ass ex girlfriend whos been able to tell me who im texting, what im texting, telling me phone numbers of people i met 12 hours ago. I've racked my brain trying to figure this out. I know we have some smart people when it comes to electronics. I figured this might be the right place to start.

iphone 4, ios6, non jailbreak

Jeff

Z28Envy
11-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Do you have icloud back up on? If she knows the password to your phone like the one you use to buy shit off of itunes, she can get into icloud and see your contacts that are backed up and she can also use the gps to see right where you are.

Thats all I have for ya, I'm not highly skilled on this shit but I know that much so maybe thats what she is doing?

03Seville
11-01-2012, 07:46 PM
I know computers and android phones have apps available, so Im assuming IPhone does too.

They basically watch your every move, from typing passwords to what each text says. Im sure if you search IPhone monitoring apps or something along those lines you'll find something.

Thats about the only thing I can think of cause I had an ex try putting that shit on one of my computers a while back.

edit: the first thing I found on google, but it shows these are readily available http://www.mobile-spy.com/

Irish
11-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Without your consent, I believe what she is doing is illegal.

SLOWC5
11-01-2012, 08:10 PM
everything I found cant have ios6 cause thats not been jailbroken yet. also everything has to be installed on my phone and my phone has nothing on it. The girl i met my ex knows where she lives now too. i dont even know that yet lol

03Seville
11-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Sounds like you should be calling the cops and filing a harassment complaint.

Other than that I'm not sure what else, I'm an android user lol so I have limited Iphone knowledge

Korndogg
11-01-2012, 08:28 PM
I would contact your phone company first and then deal with the cops if you have to.

Wagonbacker9
11-01-2012, 08:37 PM
I agree, if theres nothing on your phone, sounds like shes accessing your cloud backup.

michelle
11-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Just start giving her number out.

That_Guy
11-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Just start giving her number out.

In bathrooms of bars saying call for a good time

Yooformula
11-01-2012, 10:37 PM
not sure if iphone crap works the same but did you ever setup a google sync with your phone? maybe she has the access to that. Try changing your email addy and passwords on your phone or go into the apple store and explain whats going on. Maybe they will give you a new phone. Just make sure she isnt still on any of the phones plans you have.

Z28Envy
11-01-2012, 11:06 PM
Thats pretty much what icloud is. It will back up any new contacts, pictures and what not anytime your phone connects to wifi. I don't know about text messaging and but I am pretty sure it will do it for emails. I don't remember all of it but you can go to www.icloud.com and enter in your email address you use for itunes and your password. Then look around and see what's setup. Then you can find your phone too and it will show you right where you are.

Prince Valiant
11-01-2012, 11:06 PM
set her up with another guy so she'll be HIS crazy ex soon enough and she won't be your prob anymore.

PureSound15
11-01-2012, 11:56 PM
I love you, and I don't understand why you don't want to be with me anymore.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/11/02/e4utepy4.jpg

blackmage
11-02-2012, 07:15 AM
the only way she can get that info is straight from looking at your phone. i doubt shes smart enough how to figure out how to get all that info from your phone... I work with this shit everyday and everything is secure enough you'd need to be jailbroken to access most of that info (texts mainly). Texts dont get backed up to the icloud. BUT! if you back your phone up to iCloud and she knows your password, she could be loading that backup onto another phone and looking through your info that way. none the less, change all your passwords one everything and lock your phone just in case.

WilliamZ
11-02-2012, 08:30 AM
http://arstechnica.com/apple/2012/05/how-to-harden-your-smartphone-against-stalkers-iphone-edition/

Gregor
11-02-2012, 07:50 PM
That is some freaky stuff right there.

I know on our work phones (Iphone 4S, IOS6) our IT and management know where we are , what we are doing, and who we have been calling.

Wagonbacker9
11-02-2012, 11:23 PM
That is some freaky stuff right there.

I know on our work phones (Iphone 4S, IOS6) our IT and management know where we are , what we are doing, and who we have been calling.

An enterprise phone is completely different. Thats more their phone than yours...

BadAzzGTA89
11-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Apple is a cult and has followers lolz!

badass88gt
11-03-2012, 08:51 AM
Who cares, she's your ex. Start phucking a mass amount of bitches and text buddies about it. Let her read that and start talking about how much better these random whores are in bed than your ex was. Then start with the F4MM Craigslist ads with her number. Get even, don't get worried.

hrsp
11-17-2012, 12:17 PM
who cares, she's your ex. Start phucking a mass amount of bitches and text buddies about it. Let her read that and start talking about how much better these random whores are in bed than your ex was. Then start with the f4mm craigslist ads with her number. Get even, don't get worried.

lol!!!!!!