PDA

View Full Version : I just got the BEST kind of gun....a FREE one.

BR3W CITY
10-28-2012, 04:52 PM
The best gun is a FREE gun(for legal purpose, he sold it to me for $2).
....And NO, it doesn't have a body on it or the serial numbers filed off....those are BAD free guns.
Anyways

Even though I haven't been in a great financial situation, a friend of mine was in a worse place (former 3 tour vet with PTSD from getting blown up and shot). Between his medical problems and everything else (Even with the gov't paying for most), he ran into the red-tape of government. You have to PAY to file GI bill etc...Well for about 6 months, I've done my best to support myself and help him out a bit when I can so he can finish his degree. Well he finally got his paperwork accepted and has his school and living covered for a while, so he's over the hill so to speak. He decided that owning a gun wasn't the best thing right now, and as a thank you for helping him, he passed along his brand new never fired Taurus 738, Holster, and over 50rnds of Hornady. Its a great little pocket pistol and the .38 cal gets the job done. I guess decent things happen when you help people sometimes.

I'll post pics when he stops back over with the case etc, wanted to share the little story with the group.

Irish
01-04-2013, 08:47 AM
Never got around to posting pictures?

Wagonbacker9
01-04-2013, 05:13 PM
I have a suggestion for what you could do with it. It involves shooting zombies.

Reverend Cooper
01-05-2013, 10:04 AM
Lol