PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Regal GS or other 16" w-body rims

PB86MCSS
09-28-2012, 12:07 AM
Really looking for 97-04 Regal GS wheels but may consider other ones that fit the same for winter tires of mine (16"s). Don't have to look pretty, the nicer the better but they are for winter use.

outlawgibbs
09-28-2012, 09:59 AM
I can get you a set of wheels but regals are kinda rare around here. Do you have any other preference?

WI_Dave
09-28-2012, 11:53 AM
If I can find some aftermarket ones I'd sell mine, I have the stock grey ones and dont care for them, I have a set of cheap black steelies with Blizzaks on them that I use in winter theyre cheap go here and click on steel wheels tab http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/results.jsp?autoMake=Buick&autoModel=Regal+GS+1997.5&autoYear=1997&autoModClar=.

PB86MCSS
09-28-2012, 07:31 PM
Regal GS ones are what I'm after for now, not sure if any other ones appeal to me. Not neccessarily a fan of any of the stock GS wheel variations, I actually kind of like optional ones found on other Regals, not sure how to explain but kind of like a dual 5 spoke design, also not sure if they are 15" or 16".

If I could be picky I'd take the non polished/"chrome" versions (which I have). Mine are in nice shape but the dull aluminum ones I almost like more, less bling :rolf .