PDA

View Full Version : 96s10 and his newfound pastime . . .

SMS 1
09-15-2004, 10:56 PM
Is starting to get tiring.

I just want you tohttp://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/surrender.gif before I have tohttp://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/buttkick.gif

WTF did I ever do to you dude? I can take a joke but this is getting out of hand. What do you think you found a target that your little tinker toy might be able to run with or something? Forget it. And no I don't care if you "think it could" "probably should" "definately would" kick my ass or not, no matter how much money you have spent or how technically smart you think you might be. What was that about "off the track"? Well let's face it, I just plain have no idea what the hell your problem is lately and don't really care. But you sound extremely gay recently and are becoming what I would consider to be domestic rice.

If the hat fit's, wear it.

Anyway I don't figure you'll quit this anytime soon so in the meantime here is a new signature that might be more fitting. You can find a place to host it. It's not really worth my server space. Now at least I will know what you are pouting about in the future.

Prince Valiant
09-15-2004, 11:15 PM
man...it's been a regular lovefest at BCM! How about we all have a get-together and throw some alcohol into the mix? :goof

SlowStee
09-15-2004, 11:26 PM
man...it's been a regular lovefest at BCM! How about we all have a get-together and throw some alcohol into the mix? :goof
seriously tho dude......everyone is f'in bickering.....we need to have a BCM house party w/ tons of alcohol.....im in!!

SMS 1
09-15-2004, 11:32 PM
I got no prob's, but I'd be down for some sippy's fo sheezy :goof

BTW what ever happened to the "annual" cookout this year?

Silver350
09-16-2004, 06:58 AM
seriously tho dude......everyone is f'in bickering.....we need to have a BCM house party w/ tons of alcohol.....im in!!

I know right. I think everyone just needs to stand up and reach around there back side and pull out their knotted up underwear from their crack.

House party would be cool but who has the house.

GTSLOW
09-16-2004, 07:03 AM
Hey homie. I think you should h00k your ride up like this! That would be off the hizap fo shizle!

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=697&stc=1

Well home skillet I'm out PEACE

:wtf and to think I wondered about you before!

Flight_740
09-16-2004, 08:55 AM

And boxing gloves

Cryptic
09-16-2004, 08:59 AM
I have a house that can host a party
I have alcohol
I have 16 oz Boxing gloves. (and head gear if needed)

I think we are all set.

GTSLOW
09-16-2004, 09:02 AM
Ha BCM drinking party that would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw I'm just pullin yer chain sms 1 :D no hard feelings :punch:

SMS 1
09-16-2004, 09:22 AM
Ha BCM drinking party that would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw I'm just pullin yer chain sms 1 :D no hard feelings :punch:

Not a problem, I was just trying to figure out why :shades

Silver350
09-16-2004, 09:30 AM
I have a house that can host a party
I have alcohol
I have 16 oz Boxing gloves. (and head gear if needed)

I think we are all set.

So what you waiting for... Start planning. Maybe have a end of summer BBQ.

BAD LS1
09-16-2004, 12:25 PM
Yeah the alcohol and the boxing gloves sounds like a plan!!

Now if we can only get everyone to show that we want to...

Yooformula
09-16-2004, 12:31 PM
You better bring some extra gloves. There seems to be alot of LOVe going around here lately :-P An end of summer bash would be awesome! My place is too small and I really dont wanna get evicted again otherwise I would offer.

PonyKiller87
09-16-2004, 02:38 PM
Why not get some pugel sticks, thats way better than boxing, lol

BAD LS1
09-16-2004, 02:41 PM
Whatever works as long as some ass kicking can commense. Never tried anything with gloves on im sure it feels better to get hit with those instead of some boney knuckles and plus the blow is spread out over a wider area.

SMS 1
09-16-2004, 04:02 PM
Holy crap guys! I wasn't lookin for blood like you all are! :wow End of year bash would be sweet, there are ALOT of people here I've never met in person.

Hey, why don't we just set up some mud wrestling for the BCM chicks? :goof

SlowStee
09-16-2004, 04:29 PM
Holy crap guys! I wasn't lookin for blood like you all are! :wow End of year bash would be sweet, there are ALOT of people here I've never met in person.

Hey, why don't we just set up some mud wrestling for the BCM chicks? :goof
do we have any BCM chicks????.......This party better happen! :D

SMS 1
09-16-2004, 04:33 PM
Well there is my wife for one "3rdGen Princess" and then there is "Sexy 83TA" and "Silverado Babe" (I think those are right) and a bunch more. We went through a boom for awhile where there were new chicks like every other day for awhile. They just usually seem a little quiet here.

BTW: I never did say they would do it. Or NOT kick my ass for even bringing it up :goof

Knyghtmare
09-16-2004, 04:43 PM

I am definatly in!! I challenge you ALL to some beer bonging. :thumbsup

GTSLOW
09-16-2004, 06:40 PM
Aw its gotta be sometime in Oct otherwise I'll be in South Korea again :(

MY4RCDGSX
09-17-2004, 12:08 AM
Why not do it sometime after the "King of the HWY" battle? I figure that pretty much everyone and there mom is going to be there, and schedule things accordingly around it. I think it would be cool to do the races, and then go somewhere that weekend, or the next, for a friendly cookout/binge-drinking/boxing session. That way, everyone gets their agression out. :rockwoot:

Thoughts? :stare

GTSLOW
09-17-2004, 01:04 AM
Why not do it sometime after the "King of the HWY" battle? I figure that pretty much everyone and there mom is going to be there, and schedule things accordingly around it. I think it would be cool to do the races, and then go somewhere that weekend, or the next, for a friendly cookout/binge-drinking/boxing session. That way, everyone gets their agression out. :rockwoot:

Thoughts? :stare

Honestly thats a GREAT idea! As long as where ever we go, theres a place to do burnouts (mabye even donuts)! But burnouts at the least :3gears:

3rdGen Princess
09-17-2004, 03:37 PM
Aw its gotta be sometime in Oct otherwise I'll be in South Korea again :(

October sounds good to me! Hopefully it won't be too cold out by then! About 3 years ago we had the first snow fall on Oct 7th! Over an in in Cedarburg!

Btw, why should the chicks have to do the wrestling? It's the guys in here that are spreading the "love" around! :goof

Anyway, I am always up for a good party! Let's make this happen!

SlowStee
09-17-2004, 03:49 PM
they guys are gonna be knocking each others teeth out :punch: :D

3rdGen Princess
09-17-2004, 03:53 PM
I thought that SMS1 was trying to replace the boxing bash with the mud wrestling. My bad!

SlowStee
09-17-2004, 03:53 PM
I thought that SMS1 was trying to replace the boxing bash with the mud wrestling. My bad!
the wrestlin' is for the ladies ;) :thumbsup

SMS 1
09-17-2004, 03:54 PM
Btw, why should the chicks have to do the wrestling? It's the guys in here that are spreading the "love" around! :goof

Thanks for backin me up on that :tomato