PDA

View Full Version : Sprint iPhone 4S

pOrk
09-23-2012, 05:23 PM
Great condition, I'm ready to move on to a galaxy s. $200

Josepy
09-23-2012, 05:40 PM
S3 is known to have poor reception. I would have one already if it was not for that. Even my business rep at verizon said not to get it.

Sent from Phantom Ball phone.

pOrk
09-23-2012, 06:19 PM
Really? Well I have sprint so reception is kinda rare for me anyhow lol

Josepy
09-23-2012, 08:14 PM
Really? Well I have sprint so reception is kinda rare for me anyhow lol

They said it is not who provides the service it is the phone itself. There are some apps that help with signal boosting.

Nix
09-23-2012, 08:58 PM
I had a 4S for about a year through AT&T and I was happy with it but the phone was terribly plain. I ended up going in to a swimming pool with it while holding my two year old daughter while trying to keep her calm.

I tried all the tricks under the sound to fix it and no luck. So I went in to AT&T and picked up a Galaxy S3.. Hands down this is the best phone Ive ever owned. I had a 3GS 8 GB AAnd I had a 4S. Did I mention after my 4S drown I sold it on eBay for parts and got $255 for itnwhile ended up laying for my Galaxy S3 with my accessories.

Don't get me wrong the iPhone was great and absolutely served its purpose. But they are so bland and restrictive. There is zero customizable options for it.

Friday ok m my personal use I hav e has zero issues with dropped calls. I did however read a very Recent article about the iPhone haveing antenna issues again just like their previous models.

Look, there are bros and cons with all phones and consumers good. But me being a consumer that has had several iPhone's and different versions and now I have a Android phone.

There are pros and cons with all consumer products.

If I had to choose all over again which phone to choose, without question it would be my Galaxy S3.

One thing huge I enjoy right off the bat is the Emulators that you can download for free and play. If you are concerned about taking up memory space no worries because ROMS use so little space you will never even notice. Pulse if you warranty you could ways just story that stuff on a SD card.

If you have any questions please fire away and good luck in your decision making.

All apple does is tweek their phones and make them a cunt hair bigger and repackage all the same old junk with just a different name and a slightly faster processor along with some absolutely useless "upgrades". Like "SIRI" for example. That Bitch failed miserably.

As usual... Apple with have their Sheeple a d Android will have their followers.

The ONLY reason why I chimned is jsndjdnd because J have been on both sides of the fence. I have owned 1) 16 iPhone 3GS 1) iPhone 4S (Which I was absolutely disappointed with) 3) Android Galaxy S3

Any questions or if you apple fan boys feel it necessary to rip me a new one I could use a food laugh. But in all fairness and honesty I'd like to hear everyones and anyone's personal take on this subject.

One a side note... This subject is vert similar to the PlayStation 3 - XBOX 360- PC ~~~DEBATE~~~

Sincerely,

The Cats Meow

Josepy
09-23-2012, 09:09 PM
Holy grammar batman. ^^^ I still want a S3 myself because my current phone is not doing so good.

03Seville
09-23-2012, 09:18 PM
I've had my S3 for a bit now and couldn't be happier.

This is by far the best phone I've ever used

Josepy
09-23-2012, 09:33 PM
I've had my S3 for a bit now and couldn't be happier.

This is by far the best phone I've ever used

You in a 4g area? Up here by me it is not 4g.

Nix
09-23-2012, 10:32 PM
Holy grammar batman. ^^^ I still want a S3 myself because my current phone is not doing so good.

Damn Android and their auto correct!! That is the next thing to be adjusted aka SHUT OFF!! lol

03Seville
09-24-2012, 08:18 AM
You in a 4g area? Up here by me it is not 4g.

Unfortunately not. But I do spend a lot of time in Illinois where it is.

Hopefully sprint actually does release 4G around here soon though

Neal Steffek
09-25-2012, 06:31 PM
Did you get my PM?