PDA

View Full Version : Women who understands them???

2006wrxtr
09-21-2012, 08:37 PM
It's hard enough to understand women but throw in a Interacial
Relationship and it's even more confusing. My wife is a beautiful
Black Women and I am your run of the mill goofy white guy.
My wife like most Black women wraps her hair at night with a
head scarf. The other night I looked at her and said " can you
not where that for just one night?" she say's "why??"
Me "Because if we fool around tonight I don't want to feel like
I am Fucking a cancer patient!"
Needless to say there was no fooling around that night....

Irish
09-21-2012, 09:17 PM
Well duh.

Wagonbacker9
09-21-2012, 10:49 PM
Much though I don't understand women... I understand and could have predicted that reaction without question. lol

BR3W CITY
09-22-2012, 12:55 AM
My friend dated a black girl who wore a wig, so if you took her home at night you were actually fucking a pretty much bald girl....i think thats WAY more cancer patient lol.

in an actual moment of insight, heres what happened. You said it as a harmless observation, more or less a joke, and while there may have been a small percentage of seriousness in not wanted her to wear a possibly-unnatractive head covering, you meant no ill will. She however took it differently; hair care seems to be a pretty important grooming point for black women, and she was doing her best to look good for you (next day, long run etc). So to her, she was putting out effort and you were not only missing that point, but found her less attractive for doing so...thereby counter acting her entire motive, and offending her.

Dr Phil out bitches.

http://blog.newsok.com/television/files/2009/02/m13dr-phil.jpg

Nix
09-22-2012, 01:34 AM
Pics of said wife or ban. Otherwise Im going to assume you were referring to your boyfriend wearing his do rag to bed trying to look like Brett Michaels. j/k man... OR Am I?...

On a side note. Are there any pics of him floating around where he is NOT wearing a hat or do rag? I swear those are extensions sewn to everyone one of those damn snot rags that he puts on his dome.

Carry on...

2006wrxtr
09-22-2012, 07:52 AM
wife is pic in my avatar

lordairgtar
09-22-2012, 11:48 PM
2006w...
Your wife is gorgeous. My opinion on this is your comment was just nasty. A lot of black women wear those to bed so as not to have to deal with a morning restyle. As one who dated black ladies when I was younger, I know of what I speak. Black women's hair is harder to fix in the morning than us white guys. We just wash, dry and comb or brush and we are out the door. Just deal with the wrap and love your wife. She obviously allowed herself to be wed by you so you should be worshiping the very ground she walks on.

sidewayzbimmer
09-23-2012, 12:19 AM
Me "Because if we fool around tonight I don't want to feel like
I am Fucking a cancer patient!"

This is wrong! I have a friend who has lost all her hair currently and would be very offended by this comment! Nothing else to say

BR3W CITY
09-23-2012, 12:57 AM
Why because its politically incorrect? It's also semi true and thus somewhat funny. I AM a cancer patient and I think its funny. People only seem to care about hurting others feelings if the group hurt is "sacred". Can't make racist jokes, even if they are funny (regardless of what race is in question)...can't make cancer jokes cuz its cruel (no, getting cancer is cruel, jokes exist to break up the cruelty with humor).

Words might hurt, but they are words. You have no more right to be offended than by the words, than anyone has to say them.

michelle
09-23-2012, 07:04 AM
I don't understand myself sometimes.

Irish
09-23-2012, 07:16 AM
you should be worshiping the very ground she walks on.

Fuck all that bullshit!!!! It's a suppose to be a partnership not a monarchy!

73MACH
09-23-2012, 08:49 AM

LOL......Finally the truth about women!!!!

Wagonbacker9
09-23-2012, 10:08 AM

I find this level of honestly refreshing. lol

Reverend Cooper
09-23-2012, 10:37 AM
I see nothing wrong with what was said

lordairgtar
09-23-2012, 01:09 PM
Fuck all that bullshit!!!! It's a suppose to be a partnership not a monarchy!
Not really, if mama ain't happy , no one's happy. I'm an old fat guy and i had some hot babes as friends and lovers. Current lady is more than I deserve...lets me have my hobbies and she's an awesome cook and an awesome......uh...won't go there. LOL

2006wrxtr
09-23-2012, 02:29 PM
2006w...
Your wife is gorgeous. My opinion on this is your comment was just nasty. A lot of black women wear those to bed so as not to have to deal with a morning restyle. As one who dated black ladies when I was younger, I know of what I speak. Black women's hair is harder to fix in the morning than us white guys. We just wash, dry and comb or brush and we are out the door. Just deal with the wrap and love your wife. She obviously allowed herself to be wed by you so you should be worshiping the very ground she walks on.

Wasn't meant to be cruel, just funny and after 11 years of being together she knows my
sense of humor is a little off. Hell on more than one occasion I have helped her put that
nasty smelling relaxer crap in her hair.
Rule to follow with Black Womens hair
Don't touch it!!!
Well one rule....

And yeah she is probably more than I deserve. Probably be in Jail
or loaded most of the time if I didn't have her. (thank god I have a big dick!!)

Korndogg
09-23-2012, 02:53 PM
(thank god I have a big dick!!)

Says the man with a small dick.

STANMAN
09-23-2012, 06:01 PM
If a dude could ever figure out women, that fucker would have the world by the balls. I think the closest thing we have to that currently is Hugh Hefner, and I am sure he's just scratched the surface.

Women are all crazy, men are all assholes. That's what I know.

pOrk
09-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Wtf is this thread

nismodave
09-23-2012, 07:24 PM
Is she a Democrat?

Prince Valiant
09-23-2012, 07:34 PM
(thank god I have a big dick!!)

Says the man with a small dick.I very much fear what this could unleash.

2006wrxtr
09-23-2012, 10:15 PM
Is she a Democrat?

Yeah, I guess opposites attract in more than one way...

Says the man with a small dick.

Or maybe my wife just has small hands...

Irish
09-24-2012, 05:22 PM
Not really, if mama ain't happy , no one's happy. I'm an old fat guy and i had some hot babes as friends and lovers. Current lady is more than I deserve...lets me have my hobbies and she's an awesome cook and an awesome......uh...won't go there. LOL

Yes really! Maybe it might not be that way for you. Maybe you have to take what you can get? Dunno, don't care.

What I do know is, that any woman that thinks she is going to "run the show" doesn't last long... Yea she might think at first " I can change him" until she finds out that is far from the truth.

I kinda feel bad for you that A. You call you old lady, "mama" which is wierd in an Oedipus kinda of way and B. That your old lady is the one with the ball sack out of the both of you...

Reclaim your manhood.

lordairgtar
09-25-2012, 11:56 PM
Mama is just a term. No Oedipal complex at all. Mama as in she has a daughter. And she never thought to "change me". She likes/loves me as I am. Yes i said like. You can't have an awesome relationship unless you like each other. I've seen plenty of people who stay together only because the sex is good.

2006wrxtr
09-30-2012, 10:51 AM
Mama is just a term. No Oedipal complex at all. Mama as in she has a daughter. And she never thought to "change me". She likes/loves me as I am. Yes i said like. You can't have an awesome relationship unless you like each other. I've seen plenty of people who stay together only because the sex is good.

I agree with the like part. You can Love a person with all your heart but if you don't like them it'll never last..

Irish
09-30-2012, 06:49 PM

Soo.... Why do you call her mama again?

I think I verped..