PDA

View Full Version : retarded junior at MFHS!!!

TurboAWD2.0
09-15-2004, 06:24 PM
so this kid's parents bought him a brand new mazda rx-8 (auto). the guy is an :asshole driver and ends up taking a turn too fast and going up over a curb, over a metal fence, through a wooden fence, and into the corner of a brick house. WHAT A MORON!!! i mean come on!!!

now we have cops all over the place (pig pen i hope you're not one of them?) pulling kids over for doing 27 in a 25. also, our new principal wants to close open lunch, and this incident is making it all too easy for him!!!! :wtf

haha and to top it off; the kid is getting a new car from his parents!!

lol sorry about that random, pointless post. i'm just a little pissed off at the stipidity of some people on the damn sreets.

pig pen, any ... tips.. on what places around school to avoid..? :D

alex

Pig Pen
09-15-2004, 08:05 PM
I think all you kids that go to MFHS have had a free pass from your Liberal minded ex principal and the new one is gonna let us do our thing to all you punk a$$'s, which 98 percent of you bastards there are. Get used to it now, cause the year just started, and you spoiled kids sponsored by Mom and Dad Racing are going to have lots of fun doing your sweet burn outs pulling on to Appleton from Stadium You guys brought all this on to your selves, blame YOUR own CLASSMATES, not the police.

I'd stay off of the following streets around MFHS then, Appleton Ave, Stadium, Merrimac, and the one by the elementry school. Just walk to school from now on.

Oh, and for those of you that don't believe that these little pricks are spoiled, take a drive through the parking lot and you'll see a few newer turbo Supras, a few Hummer's, and lots of Lexus's.

SlowStee
09-15-2004, 08:12 PM
I think all you kids that go to MFHS have had a free pass from your Liberal minded ex principal and the new one is gonna let us do our thing to all you punk a$$'s, which 98 percent of you bastards there are. Get used to it now, cause the year just started, and you spoiled kids sponsored by Mom and Dad Racing are going to have lots of fun doing your sweet burn outs pulling on to Appleton from Stadium You guys brought all this on to your selves, blame YOUR own CLASSMATES, not the police.
:rolf :rolf

Pig Pen
09-15-2004, 08:21 PM
Seriously, that ex Principal was such a fu cker, he'd ***** at the cops when we catch kids smoking weed and **** in the parking lot, telling us we had no right to be on "HIS" property. Hi, I'm the definition of MFHS parking lot, I'm actually considered a public High way as to my ownership being that of the Village and not a singular person or business, meaning police have a right to patrol and enforce all laws that may be enforced on any other public High Way. Thanks for playing, here's your Possession of a Controlled Substance ticket, and would you mind wearing these pretty bracelets while we go cruise down a few blocks so we can get your sexy picture taken next to a wall...

SMS 1
09-15-2004, 08:26 PM
WOW!! HA! Tell us how you really feel?!

I know what you are saying though PigPen. I went to Homestead ,ie- BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, Jaguar, you name it. Meanwhile I drove up in my hoopdey ass POS F-150.

Knowing what I do now we got away with murder and the cops have every right to be harsh on the kids. Hell I think the driving age should be raised to 18 anyway. Face it, if the cops don't stop you before you kill yourself or someone else who will? Follow the drivers handbook TO THE LETTER and ALL TRAFFIC LAWS and quit yer bitchen.

SMS 1
09-15-2004, 08:28 PM
Seriously, that ex Principal was such a fu cker, he'd ***** at the cops when we catch kids smoking weed and **** in the parking lot, telling us we had no right to be on "HIS" property. Hi, I'm the definition of MFHS parking lot, I'm actually considered a public High way as to my ownership being that of the Village and not a singular person or business, meaning police have a right to patrol and enforce all laws that may be enforced on any other public High Way. Thanks for playing, here's your Possession of a Controlled Substance ticket, and would you mind wearing these pretty bracelets while we go cruise down a few blocks so we can get your sexy picture taken next to a wall...

:rolf :rolf :rolf HA!

Pig Pen
09-15-2004, 08:36 PM
I went to Sussex Hamilton. There wasn't one Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, Jaguars, or even an Acura in the student parking lot. Lots of pick ups with lift kits and Conferate Flags on the back 5.0 Mustangs, and a few F bodies. I was the only guy on the football and wrestling team that didn't have a pick up or an american car. I think teens today have ZERO respect for anyone, a full 2 second blast of a tazer may help out with the re-education of American teens.

3rdGen Princess
09-15-2004, 08:44 PM
I think teens today have ZERO respect for anyone, a full 2 second blast of a tazer may help out with the re-education of American teens.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana

Pig Pen
09-15-2004, 08:46 PM
I"m still waiting for the day a high school frat boy wannabe wants to box with me, at work, at Starbucks, at Sears, at church, its on, and its going to be quick.

SlowStee
09-15-2004, 08:50 PM
I"m still waiting for the day a high school frat boy wannabe wants to box with me, at work, at Starbucks, at Sears, at church, its on, and its going to be quick.
you'll get knocked the f' out.......although i dont really know if i count as a teen anymore

Pig Pen
09-15-2004, 08:53 PM
See avatar chief...Thats not a fan boy pic I have up there, thats a discipline. I'm not a box, I tend to hit back, with some other tricks in my bag.

SlowStee
09-15-2004, 09:02 PM
See avatar chief...Thats not a fan boy pic I have up there, thats a discipline.
:wow :D...

Lash
09-15-2004, 09:25 PM
* stands and claps for Pig Pen*

Mom and Dad racing :rolf

This is great.

xsr_racing28c
09-15-2004, 09:33 PM
haha i am friends with one of the kids with the supras cousin.... this kid is spoiled but from what i hear, he works for some of what he has...but i do also think that most peeps from the falls are pricks...... everyone there just thinks that they are top **** cuz they drive there dad's car , but really if they were on there own and had to pay for there own they would be driving a 95 dodge neon , with a big APC banner on there windshield trying to be like the guys who have to work for their cars and have put time into making their cars respectful.....what you gonna do right??

Pig Pen
09-15-2004, 09:40 PM
In highschool we used to get into fights with all the Falls kids, and the Brookfield kids too. I don't know why, but it wasn't a bad idea at the time......

JC70SS
09-15-2004, 09:51 PM
Wow the falls must be a changing. Back in my Brookfield East days we used to think MFHS kids were a bunch of farmers. I guess no longer.

Pig Pen
09-15-2004, 09:57 PM
I think the Falls actually has higher taxes then Brookfield now...

Cryptic
09-15-2004, 10:08 PM
WOW!! HA! Tell us how you really feel?!

I know what you are saying though PigPen. I went to Homestead ,ie- BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, Jaguar, you name it. Meanwhile I drove up in my hoopdey ass POS F-150.

holy sh!t, that was me too in high school (mine wasnt a POS though. I worked my ass off to make is sorta nice :-p

ahh my good ol' 87' F-150 PIC (http://home.wi.rr.com/apiche/my_rides/Truck.jpg)

Lash
09-15-2004, 10:46 PM
I had the good ol 81 Monte Carlo in highschool. 267 cu in. of pure no-balls.
Had it for 1 year....drove it maybe 4 months cuz it was always broke. Then I got a 93 Daytona V-6. It felt like I ws driving a vette compared to the MC.

Ahhh...the good ol days.

I really don't remember who New Berlin battled it out with. I think it was pretty much just West vs. that other school that had purple as a school color :sgay :goof

:D

TurboAWD2.0
09-15-2004, 11:31 PM
whoa guys cool it down a bit. i was not flaming the police, i was just saying that now that this kid has brought extra attention on the parking lot; i see a lot of cops. NOTHING AGAINST COPS policing the parking lot.
i agree, a lot of kids are pricks and drive like retards. case in point; the rx8. but holy **** do you generalize, pig pen. i drive a 2002 subaru impreza wrx which i have bought with my own damn money. i've been working since i was 12 years old and about 60+ hours a week this summer to save up the $14.5k and i'm damn proud of my car and the fact that it is MINE.
you will never see me driving like a jackass (sure, i get up to the speed limit faster than necessary, but come on everyone does at least once) so good luck finding a more responsible driver among the hs students (yea yea i know that's not saying much... but give me some credit) also, i respect the police for the most part and ***** at my friends who think the stop signs with the white border are optional and such things..
and pig pen, i don't think anyone had any desire to... box... with you. perhaps in a few years though? :D when i master the art of ninjitsu :rolf

speaking of sussex: nice job getting owned at the football game 24-0 :D the tradition continues...
lol just screwing around; i'm not big on this whole rivalry. it was a fun game though.

Prince Valiant
09-15-2004, 11:38 PM
267 cu in. of pure no-balls.WORST of the SBC's!!!! I always worked on a buddy of mines 81 maulibu station wagon with one....everytime I worked on it, i'd tell him about how much nicer it would be if we swapped in a 350 or somethings, ANYTHING, that had some guts.

although, I did have almost a morbid curiousity about doing some minor upgrades on the little thing and seeing how it reacted. Fortunately my bud saw the light and got a Ramcharger...

TurboAWD2.0
09-15-2004, 11:41 PM
meh

way to hijack :goof

wikked
09-15-2004, 11:41 PM
Theres a kid from MFHS who has/had a silver Evo that his parents bought him that he's had to take to the shop more than once already because he can't handle that kind of fine machinery... morons.

Wish someone would have gotten pix of the RX-8 ownage.

TurboAWD2.0
09-15-2004, 11:43 PM
Theres a kid from MFHS who has/had a silver Evo that his parents bought him that he's had to take to the shop more than once already because he can't handle that kind of fine machinery... morons.

Wish someone would have gotten pix of the RX-8 ownage.

WHAT?!?!?!??! an evo???? i didn't see one....

but you can see the ownage on the house :D just turn off of appleton onto the street that kohlman's is facing and take a left. it's on the left side of the short road (between the stop signs).

JC70SS
09-16-2004, 09:31 AM
PigPen what kind of car do you drive?? I didn't see anything in your sig?

jbiscuit
09-16-2004, 10:12 AM
PigPen has a 2nd Gen Talon TSi (turbo)

I think its funny how these rich families are trying to kill their children. It actually baffles me that parents buy thier kids race cars when they are 17! There was an article in the Racine Journal Times that my dad cut out for me about a kid (17) with an STi. Student at St. Catherines, junior. Out screwing around with his buddies in the car, they decided to "rally" it though a field off Highway 38 and tipped the car onto its side, putting 2 of the passengers into the hospital. Are kids retarded? If that was my son, I would shoot him. But I blame these parents though that are putting their children behind the wheel of this high performance cars. They (the kids) aren't paying for them. This stuff is getting out of hand.

scubastang
09-16-2004, 10:47 AM
PigPen has a 2nd Gen Talon TSi (turbo)

I think its funny how these rich families are trying to kill their children. It actually baffles me that parents buy thier kids race cars when they are 17! There was an article in the Racine Journal Times that my dad cut out for me about a kid (17) with an STi. Student at St. Catherines, junior. Out screwing around with his buddies in the car, they decided to "rally" it though a field off Highway 38 and tipped the car onto its side, putting 2 of the passengers into the hospital. Are kids retarded? If that was my son, I would shoot him. But I blame these parents though that are putting their children behind the wheel of this high performance cars. They (the kids) aren't paying for them. This stuff is getting out of hand.

holy chit!! I would send my kid to military school if he did that to a STi. I totally agree with what you said about just buying a kid a fast car and letting him loose. I grew up in the country and we always had fast cars in HS - big block trucks, mustangs, chevelles etc., but our parents made us learn to work on them and respect them first before just giving us the reighs so to speak.

I cant wait till I have a kid and teach him the right way how to do things! I really want to do something that I wanted to do and my dad never did for me cause he hates cars :( - take like a clean roller platform like a 4cyl fox body or 240sx and guide my kid on rebuilding the thing from ground up starting at like age 16, so it will be ready by age 17-18. Give him a budget and make him pay for like 1/2 the parts or so and he will really appreciate the damn thing! Man it would have been awesome to come home and looked foward to working with my dad on a sweet buildup! :rockwoot:

Steve

Pig Pen
09-16-2004, 03:03 PM
whoa guys cool it down a bit. i was not flaming the police, i was just saying that now that this kid has brought extra attention on the parking lot; i see a lot of cops. NOTHING AGAINST COPS policing the parking lot.
i agree, a lot of kids are pricks and drive like retards. case in point; the rx8. but holy **** do you generalize, pig pen. i drive a 2002 subaru impreza wrx which i have bought with my own damn money. i've been working since i was 12 years old and about 60+ hours a week this summer to save up the $14.5k and i'm damn proud of my car and the fact that it is MINE.
you will never see me driving like a jackass (sure, i get up to the speed limit faster than necessary, but come on everyone does at least once) so good luck finding a more responsible driver among the hs students (yea yea i know that's not saying much... but give me some credit) also, i respect the police for the most part and ***** at my friends who think the stop signs with the white border are optional and such things..
and pig pen, i don't think anyone had any desire to... box... with you. perhaps in a few years though? :D when i master the art of ninjitsu :rolf

speaking of sussex: nice job getting owned at the football game 24-0 :D the tradition continues...
lol just screwing around; i'm not big on this whole rivalry. it was a fun game though.

Sorry thier chier, but when I went to Sussex we beat the sh!t of you Indians, one time 27-0, the next year 35-O and went to State, I may have to show you my t-shirt we made up when we went to your school for the basketball game that year, Falls Sucks on the front, Welcome to the Greater Metro Confrence 62-0 on the back, but you can talk big if the Falls can make it to state in the next 5 years. Yeah, Sussex sucks now, but lets see here, Stan Grove (Ex head coach) retired after we went to state, he had a 79% win ratio in 32 years of coaching, won many confrence championships, coached the greatest running back from a Wisconsin highschool who still holds WIAA records in rushing yards and points scored in being Matt Unertl, has been inducted into the Wisconsin Football Hall of Fame since 97. What is this losing tradition you talk of, seeing as there's been a new coach there for 3 years and they've had 3 losing seasons. Get your facts right.

Good for you for working since you were 12, I did the same too, but I seriously doubt you paid straight cash for that car, I'm guessing you have a co-signer on it? And Did I ever directly say I was going to attack you? Don't remember singling you out, made a blanket statement about that though.

Pig Pen
09-16-2004, 03:06 PM
PigPen what kind of car do you drive?? I didn't see anything in your sig?
1997 Eagle Talon TSi, its grey like Wikked's. Why do you ask, I'm 24, not really a kid anymore.

Knyghtmare
09-16-2004, 04:47 PM
You should see Arrowhead's parking lot. hahaha. Damn rich kids... :P

turbogarrett
09-16-2004, 04:52 PM
I agree with you pig pen most of the time, but man, take it easy on the kid! He seems to have his head on straight and should be given props on paying for his own car, cosigner or not.

TurboAWD2.0
09-16-2004, 05:27 PM
pig pen, i guess there are only few things that you can take lightly? none of which i managed to talk about. for real man, i was just kidding around! way to get defensive. just calm down. i know of the past between falls and sussex and that is why what i said was 'funny'. allright? lets drop that one, though.

and yes, i did pay for my car straight up. one cashier's check for $10,000 and four smaller ones for $1000 each plus $400 in cash. i'm 17 so the car is in my dad's name until i turn 18. the most my parents have ever paid for is the car's first tank of gas.

once again, i was just messing with you about the fighting thing. i don't doubt you could kick a lot of ass, and i dont plan on getting in your way.

i have nothing against anyone on this board, and i'm sorry if i started ****...

TurboAWD2.0
09-16-2004, 05:31 PM
I agree with you pig pen most of the time, but man, take it easy on the kid! He seems to have his head on straight and should be given props on paying for his own car, cosigner or not.

thanks!! :D

Al
09-16-2004, 05:38 PM
Parents killing their kids?!? I guess it is cheaper to buy your kid a car and let him/her kill herself then to send them to college! Remember that the insurance will pay for the car.

Drivers licenses at 18! amen

There were 3 or 4 semi-performance cars at Cedarburg my senior year. There was a celica, to dsm's and an f-bod.

Ma gave me an 87 safari. I couldn't get in trouble with that. Too slow.

There is nothing wrong with a pickup. I wanted a pickup more than anything else back them I learned very early on "there's something women like about a pickup man."

Speaking of the Falls, I was driving through there today and I saw lots of people gettin' on their car. I was at culvers in the drivethrough when a red fbod gunned it through the parking lot, when I was eating in my car facing countyline and an old guy (60-70) got on his vette, then some blue bimmer with a wing hot-dogged into advanced auto, later, a cavi was pacing me on the road as I headed to the hwy.

I had a good scare in the Falls earlier today, I was on 45, keeping up with traffic and a fbod was going 2-4 mph faster in the left lane just north of the falls heading south. There was a trooper sitting in the middle who was looking at me as I looked back...then he pulled behind. I got off the next exit and he followed. I was sweating bullets till he pulled a truck over.

Back in the day (chs), I was getting a little wild in my safari when a cop yelled my name. I stopped and he said, "take it easy there." So I did. I had the wheel cranked all the way to one side and tapping the gas so the car would do this really weird rocking motion.

Cedarburg cops are cool, especially "terminator."

Whem I have a kid, and he/she is old enough to drive, I'll buy a good car for him, but he gets to pay for any costs outside of insurance, but if he gets a ticket, the insurance is his.

fireguyrick
09-16-2004, 06:06 PM
Cedarburg High School SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, when I was at Grafton HS a friend of mine received a nice shiny brand new BMW Z3 for Christmas one year. Beyond that, there were not that many "fast cars" there. But now that I visit family from time to time in Grafton all I see is long grain rice. I saw a few del solo's running around with crap all over them, but slow as hell.

I personally think I need to find the parents of the kid that wrecked the STi. They need to be slapped around ALOT. WTF did he think would happen. I am not even going to get into it beyond this, he should have known that the STi tires are about the furthest thing from being appropriate for mud or dirt.

Granted I use to tear **** up off road in the Fredonia area when I had my Land Rover, but that is a bit different.

Rick

PB86MCSS
09-16-2004, 07:18 PM
I as well did not think the Falls was *that* well off...knew its a nice area but yikes, kids with Hummers, etc? I always got the impression from driving through its like Muskego, kinda open and farming somewhat with some wealth, but they are closer to *tha north side* aka ghetto than here :D.

I only got the privelage to drive my parents 88' Plymouth Reliant my junior/senior years in high school....so any other car I envied :). I'm glad I had a total POS to drive that wasn't even mine, thats all you need if you are in high school anyways, I don't think I'd buy my kid any kind of car other than a beater for H.S.

wikked
09-16-2004, 07:57 PM
I've seen my share of Ferarri's, Vipers, older/newer Porsche's, Vette's by the truckload...and yesterday i saw *2* of those old 60's Shelby Cobra cars that everyone creams over.
Everyone seems to have a restored muscle car in their garage as well, nuts!
FYI, there's a forest green GTO for sale on pilgrim road, just north of good hope. Haven't stopped to take a closer look though.

TurboAWD2.0
09-16-2004, 08:53 PM
an '89 toyota pickup was my first vehicle, and i still drive it to places i dont want to take the wrx (coughdowntowncough). that car was supplied to me by my parents. just goes to show you, not all parents want their kids to die. :D

PB86MCSS
09-16-2004, 08:54 PM
Sounds similar to Muskego...

Driving around this summer I peek into open garages out of curiousity and have seen alot of nice muscle cars :rockwoot: . One house right by MHS has 2 Chevelles side by side, both looked pretty nice too. My small street alone even has a few cool cars, newer Vette and 40'? Ford truck project by one guy, 64' Impala by another, newer Mustang GT or Cobra(stick and sounds good) up the street and my next door neighbor has a 89' Camaro(just an RS but cherry with 60k on it).

Safe to say most 'burbs around here have some wealth and toys :D.

Pig Pen
09-16-2004, 10:27 PM
I've seen my share of Ferarri's, Vipers, older/newer Porsche's, Vette's by the truckload...and yesterday i saw *2* of those old 60's Shelby Cobra cars that everyone creams over.
Everyone seems to have a restored muscle car in their garage as well, nuts!
FYI, there's a forest green GTO for sale on pilgrim road, just north of good hope. Haven't stopped to take a closer look though.

Checked the GTO out tonight. Looks a little rough paint wise, but I hate green, couldn't really see the interior too good.

Any of you Cedarburg guys know a cop, usually goes by the nick name "Dangerous Dan", also was the cop who got busted for trying to steal! I know him pretty well, just wondering about what you guys thought of him.

Al
09-17-2004, 02:10 PM
I was at CHS before f&f came out. Rice was sparce back then.

Graton? Do you know Troy?

SMS 1
09-17-2004, 04:23 PM
Any of you Cedarburg guys know a cop, usually goes by the nick name "Dangerous Dan", also was the cop who got busted for trying to steal! I know him pretty well, just wondering about what you guys thought of him.

Hmm not that I can think of but I do remember the one/two from Thiensville a year or two ago.

3rdGen Princess
09-17-2004, 04:40 PM

I might know him through some of the other guys and the fire dept. What's his real name/description?

Bad-TSi
09-17-2004, 08:49 PM
<--Empower academy :thumbsup

And boo the rich kids. I drove a 79 Dodge pickup with a 225 slant 6 when I was in school. God that thing sucked.

TurboAWD2.0
09-17-2004, 10:46 PM
<--Empower academy :thumbsup

And boo the rich kids. I drove a 79 Dodge pickup with a 225 slant 6 when I was in school. God that thing sucked.

:rolleyes: to be fair, some rich kids worked for it.

nismodave
09-17-2004, 10:59 PM
My first ride was a 82 Datsun 200sx............God I miss that car.

As far as rich kids with nice cars,Its been goin on forever.

Dont hate, just spank them in your $600 beater.
:3gears:

Pig Pen
09-18-2004, 06:14 PM
Dangersous Dan, he's heavy set, about 6'1'', about 25 to 26, crawls out of sunroofs and into the driver window while doing 70 down hwy 60, and steals trailer hitches.

Lash
09-18-2004, 09:46 PM
And this "Dangerous Dan" is a cop?!

Great :rolleyes:

SlowStee
09-18-2004, 10:51 PM
Dangersous Dan, he's heavy set, about 6'1'', about 25 to 26, crawls out of sunroofs and into the driver window while doing 70 down hwy 60, and steals trailer hitches.
wtf u talking about.....lol

T-Bag
09-20-2004, 08:29 AM
I went to Sussex Hamilton. There wasn't one Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, Jaguars, or even an Acura in the student parking lot. Lots of pick ups with lift kits and Conferate Flags on the back 5.0 Mustangs, and a few F bodies. I was the only guy on the football and wrestling team that didn't have a pick up or an american car. I think teens today have ZERO respect for anyone, a full 2 second blast of a tazer may help out with the re-education of American teens.

You went to hamilton too? What year did you graduate? It really hasn't changed all that much as far as cars go. Less pickups though since no one wanted to deal with the fake rednecks anymore. My senior year (last year) me, and one other punk were the only ones with foxbodies (well...there were 2 other four cylinders but they dont count). Had 2 slow ass 305 fbodies and one v6. It was pretty bad....

Pig Pen
09-20-2004, 10:01 AM
Someone asked to describe Dangerous Dan... He's is a cop-For now! And I graduated in 99.

deciuss
09-20-2004, 01:01 PM
saying that all kids dont respect any one is whats wrong with the older gen. sorry but some kids actualy do have respect 98% dont but some do.

Pig Pen
09-20-2004, 03:31 PM
OH BOY!!! Here comes Decisuss making another blanket remark about something that was already asked and answered 3 pages ago...

Pig Pen
09-20-2004, 03:33 PM
Joking... But we already have come to the conclussion that not all kids are asses, just like all Hispanics aren't all illegals.

TurboAWD2.0
09-21-2004, 01:19 AM
Joking... But we already have come to the conclussion that not all kids are asses, just like all Hispanics aren't all illegals.
:rolf

GTSLOW
09-21-2004, 05:48 AM
LMAO this has really turned into a great thread!

:popcorn :thumbsup

deciuss
09-21-2004, 10:09 AM
dang sorry missed it my bad