PDA

View Full Version : Friend's car stolen 09/04/2012 - dark blue Scion Xb w/wheels

twicks69
09-04-2012, 09:20 PM
I hate these threads.....

My friend's Scion Xb was stolen this afternoon at 750w. Virginia St, Milwaukee.
1pm.

2008 Dark pretty blue Scion Xb, stickers on the back window -- Grant's Auto Service and Performance (silver) in the lower left of rear hatch window and then a Toaster decal on the lower right corner of the rear hatch window (white).

Black aftermarket wheels, lowered, tinted windows, LED tail lights. Carbon fiber moulding on the door sills.

Lost a bunch of wedding stuff -- jewerly (necklaces/bracelets/earrings), shoes/dresses, etc.

Car Audio system installed -- Pioneer 6" DVD/CD/TV flush mount screen, 2x 12" Kicker Solobaric subwoofers, Kenwood 2-channel amp, and a 1-farad capacitor.

4 males (white or hispanic believed) popped the front right window. They came in next to her car in a dark colored 90's-2000's 300M or Concorde or Intrepid.

If you get any information, contact the Milwaukee PD or myself at 414-839-8250

Link to photo:
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/207378_1821070639367_2285270_n.jpg

Thanks,

TMZ

BR3W CITY
09-04-2012, 11:34 PM
I'm sorry to hear this, this is like the 3rd stolen/robbed/jacked thread in a week. Time to buy some cameras and some guns.

twicks69
09-04-2012, 11:55 PM
This was at her work parking lot during broad daylight. She cannot just go strapping around with a gun and shooting people with a literal 30 second window between the time they showed up and the time her car left the lot. Get real. Let's see....7th and National, one female (thankfully she just dropped off her children) vs. 4 dudes potentially armed. Let's see how those odds work out.

These guys knew what they were doing, parked next to her car, popped it, and took off in their vehicle as well as hers.

BR3W CITY
09-05-2012, 10:50 AM
If your gonna tell me to "Get real" then I'll tell you this....GET REAL its all stolen, your not getting it back, shit happens. Call the cops, they won't do shit...they don't care.

jbiscuit
09-05-2012, 11:13 AM
BR3W CITY is mostly correct with his comment. MKE Police don't care much about auto theft/vandalism/property theft etc. My wife's car was broken into at her work also in broad daylight and stole a bunch of stuff out of the car like 2 weeks ago. The police don't care. The Scion is long gone unfortunately. Now starts the fun process of working with her insurance to get it settled so she can get a replacement vehicle.

animal
09-05-2012, 11:16 AM
You could prolly check local second hand appliance stores to see if its hidden amongst the other blue refridgerators. :rolf

I kid. Sorry to hear that but like they said... long gone, get the insurance check and move on.

-stew-
09-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Cops care about a pat on the back and a pad in their wallet; drunk stops and finding something to do at the end of their shift to generate some overtime for themselves.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

twicks69
09-05-2012, 04:32 PM
I fully understand that some police officers are not doing their job to the best of their abilities. It doesn't mean that you should shit up a person's thread that is trying to help find their possessions.

I know that it is likely long gone; simply put, I posted details of specifics that were stolen; all most of you guys had to say was "Thanks for the heads-up, I will keep my eyes open", or don't even post in a person's thread.

Geez. It's not like I am a newb on this forum, show a little respect and I will show it back.

GTSLOW
09-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Jesus stolen in plain day light. Seems the criminals in Milwaukee are stepping up their game. :rolleyes:

WhatsADSM
09-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Feel bad for your friend Tim. I'll certainly keep an eye out, but unfortunately its not one of those cars that is going to jump out at you for being different. :(

I will say I would have never guessed people would steal an xB though. I guess anything of value, and sounds like they are pretty easy to steal :(

michelle
09-05-2012, 07:01 PM
I'll keep an eye out. Broad daylight is risky, but obviously some criminals find a good amount of success with it. Scary.

-stew-
09-05-2012, 07:19 PM
I'll keep an eye open and call 911 the instant I see anyone driving a blue scion toaster, or in possession of jewelry, dresses, or shoes. :rolleyes:

Sorry for being a dick, but if you work across the street from Tech, driving a flashy car with TV's in the headrests and a backseat full of jewelry might not be the best idea. Just sayin.

Yooformula
09-05-2012, 07:40 PM
That's scary that these fucktards would do something like that in broad daylight! Glad she wasnt hurt and hopefully someone is caught.

buttersgt350
09-06-2012, 10:33 AM
750 W Virginia is the Aurora Building. I stop there for work every once in a while. Dont they have Security in the parking lot?

twicks69
09-06-2012, 01:34 PM
750 W Virginia is the Aurora Building. I stop there for work every once in a while. Dont they have Security in the parking lot?

Yes, they are supposed to. Didn't stop these assholes though.

Tim Zimmer - TMZ Performance
Sent from Evo Phone via Tapatalk2

WhatsADSM
09-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Yea my wife works next door. Scary to think that people are stealing cars in broad daylight where my wife works...
Honestly been down there during the day and its a decent area?!

BeesTwinEG
09-06-2012, 03:19 PM
there have been multiple insurance scams too... just saying!

UnderPSI
09-06-2012, 04:37 PM
:thumbsup

I fully understand that some police officers are not doing their job to the best of their abilities. It doesn't mean that you should shit up a person's thread that is trying to help find their possessions.

I know that it is likely long gone; simply put, I posted details of specifics that were stolen; all most of you guys had to say was "Thanks for the heads-up, I will keep my eyes open", or don't even post in a person's thread.

Geez. It's not like I am a newb on this forum, show a little respect and I will show it back.

WhatsADSM
09-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Huh just mentioned this to my wife. Turns out she works WITH my wife, crazy!

BTW, if it makes your friend feel any better my wife speaks very highly of her.

BigSnailBuick
09-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Advantage of broad daylight....don't have to worry about a cop pulling you over if you get it done fast. Prolly why the successful ones work during the day. Sure it's easy to steal a car after midnight...but lets be real we all have been pulled over for doing nothing wrong after midnight in your own registered car.lol Imagine seeing a cop with no one else on the road with you... in a stolen car. Eek o.o

Hope your friend has an easy time with insurance. Good luck

twicks69
09-07-2012, 08:29 AM
The car was recovered minus wheels, stereo and battery. Of course they trashed it thoroughly in the process. The car is a loss. I don't know if any of the wedding stuff was recovered, I thought a couple pairs of shoes were still there, but oh well.

I am sure insurance will get it taken care of quickly.

Thanks Murray for the kind words!

Tim Zimmer - TMZ Performance
Sent from Evo Phone via Tapatalk2