PDA

View Full Version : Family Robbery! NEED BCM HELP!

Cutlass Queen
08-30-2012, 07:49 PM
Fellow BCM friends I am in need of some assistance. This afternoon there was a house robbery in my family and some items were stolen that might be able to be found. Robbery occurred on NW side of Milwaukee where a rock was thrown through a bathroom window.

First off can anyone recommend or help install a glass block window asap?? I know it's the holiday weekend but I'm in dire need.

Secondly the following items (so far we can see) were taken:
- Mens yellow gold wedding ring - 5 or 6 rows of diamonds in a Z pattern
- Compaq laptop 15" screen - has a silver wireless card in it - all black - great condition
- Various women earrings that were Swarvoski Crystals (looked like diamonds)
- Nickel plated 380 gun

Gregor
09-02-2012, 10:00 PM
Well that sucks, sorry to hear about that.

Make sure the cops have the SN off the gun, maybe it could be tracked, and hopefully not to a crime scene.

Its standard procedure where my wife works, watch EBAY, craigslist, pawn shops. They catch theft all the time from their stores.

pOrk
09-03-2012, 04:45 PM
This family member, do they live on 110th and Ruby by chance? This sounds like my neighbors house across the street...

Josepy
09-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Keep this on topic. Good lord. I hope the items get recovered.

BR3W CITY
09-03-2012, 10:15 PM
what brand was the gun? There were a couple of plated 380's on armslist within the past week or so.

Cutlass Queen
09-04-2012, 11:35 AM
This family member, do they live on 110th and Ruby by chance? This sounds like my neighbors house across the street...

They do not live on 110th and Ruby. So far nothing has surfaced on CL, EBAY, or local Pawn shops. Thanks Josephy for the cleanup.

BR3WCITY I'm not sure of the brand, I'll check to see if I can get that information tonight for you. I do know that they didn't steal the clip so that's missing with the gun.