PDA

View Full Version : does it ever end with this kid ahha

sloLs1
08-17-2012, 02:31 PM
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/3212130159.html

Josepy
08-17-2012, 02:37 PM
Good lord. Makes me want to unban him from the site. Entertainment value is at 10 with that kid.

BoosTT
08-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Flagged.

Agreed... please unban.

BR3W CITY
08-17-2012, 03:34 PM
un-ban so we can get the pleasure of re-banning

LEWETHETIGER73
08-17-2012, 03:52 PM
Will you guys stop flagging this kid! I never get to see any of his ads! Think of others, damn

-stew-
08-17-2012, 04:26 PM
The level of faggotry some of you expose is amazing.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

michelle
08-17-2012, 05:40 PM
A little print screen would be nice.

jbiscuit
08-17-2012, 08:05 PM
unban

noeggs4u
08-18-2012, 06:51 AM
Unban

pOrk
08-18-2012, 07:40 AM
Just cause you guys don't like the guy doesn't mean how you are treating him is cool / funny. Leave it be, this is getting old

badass88gt
08-18-2012, 07:47 AM
Flagged.

Agreed... please unban.

I've never actually done a douchebag count here on BCM to see how many there are. I'm starting to see....

Flagging his ads is a real dick move.

03CVLX
08-18-2012, 07:51 AM
Just cause you guys don't like the guy doesn't mean how you are treating him is cool / funny. Leave it be, this is getting old

I've never actually done a douchebag count here on BCM to see how many there are. I'm starting to see....

X2 on both comments. I certainly hope he IS NOT unbanned. Enough is Enough.

73MACH
08-18-2012, 09:25 AM
Im ok with laughing at him and his craigslist posts, but I don't think constantly flagging his posts is ok. It is going a little overboard.

-stew-
08-18-2012, 10:40 AM
Yeah, I don't know what he did to make you fags think this is justifiable. It certainly isn't funny. The kid is an idiotic, but I don't think he ever crossed the line to asshole. Flagging his ads is just dickish. I don't even think his shit is that overpriced. His engrish ain't that bad. And he doesn't put nine thousand key words in his ads. Flag those assholes. That shit makes me rage.

michelle
08-18-2012, 11:12 AM
Where did anyone say they flagged it? BCM people aren't the only people looking on craigslist.

Waver
08-18-2012, 12:11 PM
Where did anyone say they flagged it? BCM people aren't the only people looking on craigslist.

true......i guess he has a tbird now...... I feel bad for the car.

BoosTT
08-18-2012, 12:54 PM

I was stating it was flagged and removed, not that I flagged it.

HITMAN
08-18-2012, 01:48 PM
Heh, some of you people are really obsessed with this kid. I think you're secretly in lust with him and you're just mad 'cause he wouldn't put his pee-pee in you, hence the bringing up of every one of his craigslist ads and then the subsequent flagging of them. Really? Aside from being no more of a douche than anybody else on here can be on any given day and being more unintentionally amusing than most, why all of the animosity? 'Cause he wasn't part of the special BCM insider clique-o-queers? :durr I didn't like the idiot anymore than any of you did and it was time to ban his dumb ass, but I'm WAAAAAAY over it. Apperantly, some of you aren't... :loser

Why don't you just let the little goof live his life and you live yours.

-stew-
08-18-2012, 03:30 PM
^^^ I feel dirty saying it but I'm in agreement with tons a fun.

Rocket Power
08-18-2012, 05:27 PM
Going to have to agree with stew, as dirty as that makes me feel.

badass88gt
08-18-2012, 06:28 PM
I was stating it was flagged and removed, not that I flagged it.

I apologize to you. I misunderstood your post as you flagged him. Sorry.

HITMAN
08-18-2012, 07:36 PM
^^^ I feel dirty saying it but I'm in agreement with tons a fun.

Thats OK Inky, the feeling's mutual. The only reason I respond to anything you EVER post is, to me it is the equivalent of throwing the stapler at the Office Jerk's head. A waste of time but fun none-the-less... :thumbsup

-stew-
08-19-2012, 01:49 PM
I don't know what an office jerk is. I don't work in an office; I don't have a womans job.

Reverend Cooper
08-19-2012, 07:20 PM
Heh, some of you people are really obsessed with this kid. I think you're secretly in lust with him and you're just mad 'cause he wouldn't put his pee-pee in you, hence the bringing up of every one of his craigslist ads and then the subsequent flagging of them. Really? Aside from being no more of a douche than anybody else on here can be on any given day and being more unintentionally amusing than most, why all of the animosity? 'Cause he wasn't part of the special BCM insider clique-o-queers? :durr I didn't like the idiot anymore than any of you did and it was time to ban his dumb ass, but I'm WAAAAAAY over it. Apperantly, some of you aren't... :loser

Why don't you just let the little goof live his life and you live yours.

I agree,but coming from you it means nothing You are the first dickbag to get on someones ass,now you are captain klinker saving him.lol You are quite the hypocrite,but none the less I agree,except for the part of the "clique". Don't get clique miss understood with friends,just because friends stick up for one another which last I checked is normal does not make it a "clique". I never once have seen "friends" on this site exclude someone from a event or outing unless they act like a tool,and even then it does not mean said person could not go or do as they please. And I dont know about you but whether I was with "Friends" or a 'clique" or on my own I still would not deal with a doucher. Pretty sure most everyone here would agree.
I still wont flag his shit tho,I am not buying it so I don't care.

HITMAN
08-19-2012, 10:20 PM
part of the "clique"... "clique"..."clique"... a 'clique"

I used the word once. You used it four times. Hmmm...

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

sloLs1
08-20-2012, 07:02 AM
i dont flag posts on CL... i dont have a butt crush on this kid... but if you would have read that ad, you would have laughed too! it wasnt him selling his parts it was about him trying to get his rims back from his old car. It sounded like he junked the cougar and was suppose to get the wheels back from the dude and now the guy isnt answering his phone. Its all in god fun. lighten up people.

-stew-
08-20-2012, 07:59 AM
Their ain't nothing funny about Fucking with another man trying to make an honest buck.

flyin_blue_egg
08-20-2012, 12:27 PM
Why would anyone want him unbanned? Yes he was VERY amusing to follow, but towards the end started to try and pick fights with members. Most of us have been here long enough to know that someone will come along eventually and replace him as the most amusing person to follow on the site.

OxmanWI
08-20-2012, 03:03 PM
Every other month he comes back to the Thunderbird forums with a new IP / user name. He is so easy to catch with the horrible grammar and spelling. We have banned him nine times thus far, lol. I have no beef with the guy, but he is very annoying when it comes to that Cougar and posting stupid shit. He has since bought another MN12 Thunderbird SC and ruined it with painting parts black. Hey not my car, but looks like shit to me (http://sn95forums.com/showthread.php?52931-FRANKENSTANG-s-NEW-CAR-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&p=1036855&viewfull=1). I don’t mess with people’s CL ads, that is very homosexual.

Irish
08-20-2012, 07:20 PM
This guy threatened people but, he was harmless. Kinda like the chicken hawk that hung out with Foghorn Leghorn.

http://img.tapatalk.com/a6936895-d43f-3d25.jpg

Reverend Cooper
08-20-2012, 07:46 PM
I used the word once. You used it four times. Hmmm...

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Jelousy,It's a stinky cologne,you wear it well me thinks.

nismodave
08-20-2012, 08:00 PM
this guy threatened people but, he was harmless. Kinda like the chicken hawk that hung out with foghorn leghorn.

http://img.tapatalk.com/a6936895-d43f-3d25.jpg

lol!

Prince Valiant
08-20-2012, 09:41 PM
This guy threatened people but, he was harmless. Kinda like the chicken hawk that hung out with Foghorn Leghorn.I don't know...you never can tell with some people.

GTSLOW
08-20-2012, 10:16 PM
:rolleyes: Gotta love some of the people on here.

HITMAN
08-21-2012, 01:50 AM
Jelousy,It's a stinky cologne,you wear it well me thinks.Jealous? Of whom? You and your giant intellect? :rolf Yeah, that must be it. I'm jealous of a guy that can't even spell J E A L O U S Y correctly. :durr

That_Guy
08-21-2012, 07:47 AM
I just remember he was going to call the cops on the forum for making fun of him for being a felon with a firearm. We need him back on our forum he was a beacon of light to us. Or about putting on 30 lbs on muscle while he was in jail and or prison because of all the protein shakes he was taking.

Waver
08-21-2012, 10:02 AM
Every other month he comes back to the Thunderbird forums with a new IP / user name. He is so easy to catch with the horrible grammar and spelling. We have banned him nine times thus far, lol. I have no beef with the guy, but he is very annoying when it comes to that Cougar and posting stupid shit. He has since bought another MN12 Thunderbird SC and ruined it with painting parts black. Hey not my car, but looks like shit to me (http://sn95forums.com/showthread.php?52931-FRANKENSTANG-s-NEW-CAR-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&p=1036855&viewfull=1). I don’t mess with people’s CL ads, that is very homosexual.

Wow, he isnt getting much love on that forum....Some of the things that he says in there is rather funny....Might have to join up on there for entertainment value

BoosTT
08-21-2012, 10:41 AM
Wow, he isnt getting much love on that forum....Some of the things that he says in there is rather funny....Might have to join up on there for entertainment value

Got a link? I still get some laughs from him...

Waver
08-21-2012, 02:35 PM
He has since bought another MN12 Thunderbird SC and ruined it with painting parts black. Hey not my car, but looks like shit to me (http://sn95forums.com/showthread.php?52931-FRANKENSTANG-s-NEW-CAR-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&p=1036855&viewfull=1)
There is your link. Click above.

Honestly, I don't believe that the t~bird is a SC baised on his statement "i swapped my entire leather interior over". Didn't the SC come with leather standard? There are other things that causes me to doubt it is a SC. Either he is telling a lie, or was lied to. I would love to get a look at the vin.

Best part of the thread is the response to "i need something with a humping back seat" lol

Please keep in mind that this kid wanted to race me for 5 bucks and a bag of weed. Lol

LEWETHETIGER73
08-21-2012, 02:58 PM
This is one of the most lamest threads to reach 2 pages EVER!

Waver
08-21-2012, 05:04 PM
There has been worse.....Trust me.

michelle
08-21-2012, 05:33 PM
I hope he doesn't learn what a SHO is. We have enough morons in the SHO community.

BoosTT
08-21-2012, 07:10 PM

Honestly, I don't believe that the t~bird is a SC baised on his statement "i swapped my entire leather interior over". Didn't the SC come with leather standard? There are other things that causes me to doubt it is a SC. Either he is telling a lie, or was lied to. I would love to get a look at the vin.

Best part of the thread is the response to "i need something with a humping back seat" lol

Please keep in mind that this kid wanted to race me for 5 bucks and a bag of weed. Lol

I got a LOL out of reading those 3 pages. Thanks

....And he's got a shift knob with a weed stash spot, lol!

sloLs1
08-22-2012, 09:49 AM
This is one of the most lamest threads to reach 2 pages EVER!

true that!

i dont post much of anything and im not on here much. Then i put one CL ad on here and get a bunch of responses! I cant believe some of the stuff that kid types!

OxmanWI
08-22-2012, 10:20 AM

No he's not lying. The Thunderbird he bought was a SC, but the previous owner blew the 3.8 supercharged motor and swapped in a 4.6.

Here is the for sale thread:

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=139130

GTSLOW
08-22-2012, 10:20 AM
....And he's got a shift knob with a weed stash spot, lol!

I LOL'd at that one as well.

Waver
08-22-2012, 02:46 PM
No he's not lying. The Thunderbird he bought was a SC, but the previous owner blew the 3.8 supercharged motor and swapped in a 4.6.

Here is the for sale thread:

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=139130

Yeah, I knew it was legit when I saw the steering wheel........I am curious to how long it will be before he blows this one up.

Reverend Cooper
08-22-2012, 06:44 PM
Jealous? Of whom? You and your giant intellect? :rolf Yeah, that must be it. I'm jealous of a guy that can't even spell J E A L O U S Y correctly. :durr

Obviously,you can't stop talking about me. Sorry your life sucks.Make a group of your own,oh wait no one would want to be part of it lol
I guess if my life sucked that bad I would find somebodies or some "clique" to blame it on too. Or maybe just realize you're a doucher and work on that.lol

HITMAN
08-22-2012, 10:34 PM
Obviously,you can't stop talking about me. Sorry your life sucks.Make a group of your own,oh wait no one would want to be part of it lol
I guess if my life sucked that bad I would find somebodies or some "clique" to blame it on too. Or maybe just realize you're a doucher and work on that.lol

No, if I were conversing with someone else and you were the topic of conversation, then I would be talking ABOUT you. This post is directed right AT you. There's a difference, only you seem to be too stupid to be able to figure that out. Basically, you're the retarded kid that goes through life, kinda happy-go-lucky, wearing your helmet and licking the windows on the short bus, completely clueless of your situation. As for the rest of your nonsensical babbling, it seems as though you're the one that lives his life on BCM, not I, Mr. 11,649 posts. But you go ahead and keep trying to come back with something that isn't just a mirror of your own pathetic little life, Lenny... :thumbsup

Wagonbacker9
08-23-2012, 03:00 AM
Apparently this dude was before my time here... when you guys said bad grammar you weren't kidding. Holy shit...

That_Guy
08-23-2012, 08:01 AM
Apparently this dude was before my time here... when you guys said bad grammar you weren't kidding. Holy shit...

The bad grammar was the tip of the iceburg..

GTSLOW
08-23-2012, 08:37 AM

Theres been many that have come and gone since this website started. He, if I remember correctly was the most recent. A few got on his case and once the threats started going out he was banned. I think he went nuts when everything he posted got flagged, ya he made the mistake of posting some of the links on here. For some reason I don't think BCM is the only website that hates or finds humor outta this guy.

Prince Valiant
08-23-2012, 09:59 AM
Apparently this dude was before my time here... when you guys said bad grammar you weren't kidding. Holy shit...naw...I'm pretty sure he was here while you were here. That said, had you been on vacation for just a week, or busy at work, or something along those lines you could have easily missed it. I don't think he made it more than 4 days before he was permaban (probably more, but he was a very brief flash-in-the-pan).

As a matter of fact, it shows him posting in May 2011 when your join date was in April 2011...

BoosTT
08-23-2012, 10:54 AM
I wonder if he still "owns" that lakefront cabin upnorth (where he like to shoot his guns)? lol.

michelle
08-23-2012, 01:26 PM
He's been quiet on WCCA. No new restraining orders.

Reverend Cooper
08-23-2012, 08:18 PM
No, if I were conversing with someone else and you were the topic of conversation, then I would be talking ABOUT you. This post is directed right AT you. There's a difference, only you seem to be too stupid to be able to figure that out. Basically, you're the retarded kid that goes through life, kinda happy-go-lucky, wearing your helmet and licking the windows on the short bus, completely clueless of your situation. As for the rest of your nonsensical babbling, it seems as though you're the one that lives his life on BCM, not I, Mr. 11,649 posts. But you go ahead and keep trying to come back with something that isn't just a mirror of your own pathetic little life, Lenny... :thumbsup

What can I say,it just kills you that no one likes you. you're that fat kid no one picked,sorry bout that.

HITMAN
08-24-2012, 03:10 AM
What can I say,it just kills you that no one likes you. you're that fat kid no one picked,sorry bout that.

And the gibberish just keeps on a-flowing...
Pray tell Monsieur Reverend Poopoo, besides your brother, did your parents have any kids that weren't born dain bramaged?

Reverend Cooper
08-24-2012, 08:26 PM
That's all you got after sleeping on it? At least I'm not the poster child for abortion (insert your picture with a coat hanger stuck in your head here)
And another attempt by piece o shitman at a joke in

Gregor
08-24-2012, 11:26 PM
I hope he doesn't learn what a SHO is. We have enough morons in the SHO community.

Well they do buy SHO's.......

Just kidding Michelle

I feel dumber for reading this thread.

HITMAN
08-24-2012, 11:56 PM
That's all you got after sleeping on it?

No, that's just all the effort I thought you were worth.

At least I'm not the poster child for abortion

Righty-o Stooper, but it's because parents see how retards like you turn out that the procedure exits in the first place. :loser

Reverend Cooper
08-25-2012, 06:50 AM
And Bingo another fail ^ Stop now before the pro abortion people knock on your door to take you. Your constant failure at trying to belittle anyone has made it unenjoyable to even go back and forth with you,it's just way to easy. It used to be a challenge, now I realize the only challange is you pushing away from the dinner table long enough to drool at the keyboard.
I heard breecher and forest are looking to start a clique,you may want to try that route,you'll fit right in,albeit on the lower side of the brain pool they may enjoy picking on you as well, and keep you around.
And now a nonsensical retort from the butt of all jokes in

Reverend Cooper
08-25-2012, 06:52 AM
No, that's just all the effort I thought you were worth.

Righty-o Stooper, but it's because parents see how retards like you turn out that the procedure exits in the first place. :loser

Are you not the one thats the stickler on grammar? Exits? like what you did from a rectum years ago? FAIL