PDA

View Full Version : Carpenter/Plumber Home Improvement/Repair recommendations?

ND4SPD
08-05-2012, 09:06 AM
Does anyone have any recommendations for a small contractor or home repair person? I have a few home repairs/improvements that are a bit beyond my comfort level. I had a storm door blown off the back of our house which needs to be repaired/replaced. I don't really want to do it myself because the molding is damaged and will probably need to be repaired/replaced/repainted,etc. Plus I had a bad experience trying to put storm doors on our old house myself. I tried calling Lisbon Storm, thinking maybe they'd send someone out and see if the door really needed to be replaced, but they basically just said come down and buy a new door and they would install it... well, I need a little more than that. I'm also looking to have a garbage disposal put in (needs to be wired and I'm not going to jerry rig a switch under the sink like I did with our last house). Then there's an issue with the dryer venting that needs to be addressed, so probably a plumber as well. I don't really want to go right to craigslist or call Sears.

michelle
08-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Highly recommend this place. Did great work on a disaster of water damage on my sunroom.

http://www.neo-dynecontractors.com/

pOrk
08-05-2012, 06:37 PM
My buddy Pat can do all of that, runs a small home improvement gig just him and another guy. He's a car guy too, call him up. Pat (414) 236-1113