PDA

View Full Version : Dumba$$ in a white neon with spinners....

Yooformula
09-13-2004, 09:35 PM
First this a$$monkey revved at me while at a light, then proceeds to try to take off in front me and loses his spinner!!! Damm 14" hubcap spinner flies off right in front of me aimed for my hood/windshield area. I lock up the breaks to avoid it then try to pull up next to said a$$wipe to offer him some duct tape but he turned off in embaressment I HOPE, otherwise he went to pick up his bling. :loser :asshole

GTSLOW
09-13-2004, 09:40 PM
Wow thank god it didn't hit your car!!!!

Silver350
09-14-2004, 07:05 AM
He is just making that story up. Yoosof and I were actually racing from BK to Oscars and I won. He just wanted have an excuse to cover the fact that his car is slow. :wooo J?K Yoosof. You should of stopped and got the hubcap to hang in your garage as a sovineir.

Ricky Bobby
09-14-2004, 08:39 AM
now scott we know ur not beatin on that tranny are u? that thing is precious take care of it LOL unless u were on the buell :wooo

Silver350
09-14-2004, 08:43 AM
Nope I was in the truck. An no I was not beating on it.. Tony you should know I drive like a old lady in that thing.

GRNDNL
09-14-2004, 10:37 AM
First this a$$monkey revved at me while at a light, then proceeds to try to take off in front me and loses his spinner!!! Damm 14" hubcap spinner flies off right in front of me aimed for my hood/windshield area. I lock up the breaks to avoid it then try to pull up next to said a$$wipe to offer him some duct tape but he turned off in embaressment I HOPE, otherwise he went to pick up his bling. :loser :asshole

:bsflag

Ya Ya....we know the truth, locked up the brakes so you could pick it up and pop it on "The Bird".........now you just need 3 more so you can go cruzin' in style with your home boys...... :rockwoot:

Oh....that revving noise was him putting the move on you... :wooo :hump2: If you can't run with the a$$monkeys in Neons its time to put "The Bling Bird" back in the garage....

Cryptic
09-14-2004, 10:39 AM
nice kill?? :alcoholic

Knyghtmare
09-14-2004, 03:47 PM
Damn, TooManyMorons and his bling blingin... :loser

srt4eh
09-14-2004, 04:08 PM
Damn, TooManyMorons and his bling blingin... :loser

ouch :wow

Knyghtmare
09-14-2004, 04:14 PM
ouch :wow

You mean.... OH SNAP!!

:rolf

jbiscuit
09-14-2004, 04:17 PM
so who won? It had to be close! :3gears: :burnout

Knyghtmare
09-14-2004, 04:23 PM
so who won? It had to be close! :3gears: :burnout

OH SNAP!!!

Al
09-14-2004, 09:12 PM
I know a guy who had his rims fall off his car after he installed them at Walmart in Saukville. By the time he got off the freway in Grafton, he lost half of them. I was driving behind him and I called his cellphone to say, "dude, your hubcaps are falling off!"

His response..
"Uh...no the're not"

Two miles later, he knew the truth.

I'll just refer to this individual as "slurms." That is what the locals call him and he is the same kid who crashed into his house and blamed it on me. If you recall that incident, I never included the part where he poured brake fluid on the ground under his car before he called the cops.

lotsals1
09-14-2004, 10:18 PM
nice kill?? :alcoholicrlmfao :rolf

SlowStee
09-15-2004, 12:26 AM
I swear "damage"/"scratches" f'in chase your car!......that **** is hilarious though :rolf