PDA

View Full Version : 1996 Lt1 Engine and access... complete engine, stripped down, everything available

djbuschke
07-27-2012, 10:11 AM
I had to swap out an engine in a 1996 Trans Am due to a broken #6 connecting rod. I stripped the engine down for parts, and everything is for sale. heads, block, intake, timing parts, etc...

a few notes: the connecting rod was broken, two holes in the oil pan, one bent push rod, one hairline crack in the corresponding lifter, a possible bent exhaust valve at the corresponding cylinder, the valve does not appear to be seated fully, and I don't know why for sure. That said, make offers on all the parts.

block with rotating assembly (for what it's worth) $100

Aluminum heads $175

Intake with fuel rail, TB, pressure regulator, injectors, sensors, etc $100

timing cover with sensor, $50

Optispark $75

Timing set $25

water pump drive

oil pump drive gear

cam thrust plate

lifters

pushrods

dog bones (lifter alignment guides)

spider

coolant crossover tube with banjo bolts/washers

-The accessories were from a 96 impala SS, the donor motor I got was from an impy, so I had to swap all the accessories off the front of the two motors.

crank hub

accessory bracket

A/C

Power steering

Alternator

Exhaust manifolds

water pump

Secondary air injection pump, with bracket (smog pump)

Call, text or e mail 262-515-4321 djbuschke@hotmail.com

pick-up needed on the short block, the rest I can pretty much ship, all prices are without shipping. I can also take paypal. Make offers, I don't really need this stuff, I'm just trying to recoup some of my losses of having to buy the replacement engine.

Parts are located in far SE wisconsin, thanks!