PDA

View Full Version : A good win for us gun owners

Holeshot
07-24-2012, 09:04 PM
I was there for the last half of the trial today. Was good to see a second win here for Krysta. :headbang
http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/jury-rules-in-favor-of-gunrights-activist-kc685iv-163622786.html

smokin'red35th
07-24-2012, 09:32 PM
Its going to be a while before police calm down and start realizing that just because someone is carrying a gun, that doesnt make them a criminal. Cops in Wisconsin arent used to the general public carrying guns. I can understand their side of it too though. Being a street cop, especially in Milwaukee, is one of the most dangerous jobs there is. They never know who they're dealing with, and there are plenty of people who would love to take their life just because of the badge they carry.

Its a thin line between reasonable caution and unreasonable violation of rights.

Reverend Cooper
07-24-2012, 09:51 PM
was this before the ccw law went threw,because if she is a certified inst. she would have a license to conceal and carry?

Z28Envy
07-24-2012, 10:01 PM
The article said she applied but hadn't received the license yet. She was a certified firearm safety instructor at the time.

wrath
07-24-2012, 10:16 PM
Seems like there is at least one officer that needs to be re-trained because they are clearly unobservant or daft. They clearly also can't put two and two together (and someone is clearly a retard for not running the plate before even investigating) more than NRA=dangerous. Even I recognized the name, and I don't care.

I got a badge from a cracker jack box, maybe I should apply to MPD?

fivonut
07-24-2012, 11:11 PM
Seems like there is at least one officer that needs to be re-trained because they are clearly unobservant or daft. They clearly also can't put two and two together (and someone is clearly a retard for not running the plate before even investigating) more than NRA=dangerous. Even I recognized the name, and I don't care.

I got a badge from a cracker jack box, maybe I should apply to MPD?

You'd make chief in a day!!