PDA

View Full Version : Good Job, Nutwaver

nismodave
07-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Much Improved!!:thumbsup

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7988&d=1342153260

badass88gt
07-13-2012, 05:57 AM
I think it looked better the other way. Put them back on.

hrsp
07-13-2012, 07:03 AM
Car looks very nice man!

lilws6
07-13-2012, 01:09 PM
dave be stalkin

nismodave
07-13-2012, 02:49 PM
dave be stalkin

:wstupid

OxmanWI
07-13-2012, 07:07 PM
That's a nice V6 Mustang

Waver
07-13-2012, 07:21 PM
That's a nice V6 Mustang

Lol v6 my ass.

Irish
07-13-2012, 07:32 PM
Lol v6 my ass.

A new v6 Should give you a good run!

Reverend Cooper
07-13-2012, 08:32 PM
a new v6 would beat him

pOrk
07-13-2012, 08:47 PM
You missed the one on the windshield

Reverend Cooper
07-13-2012, 09:04 PM
Maybe Stainman will ruin this thread too with his dribble

michelle
07-13-2012, 09:22 PM
He lost a lot of HP now.

Prince Valiant
07-13-2012, 09:44 PM
So now we know he bows to peer pressure. You failed the test.

jbiscuit
07-13-2012, 09:47 PM
Car looked better with the stickers on it. Much more Fast n Furious

OxmanWI
07-13-2012, 10:07 PM
Oops thought you had a 6. I like the wheels and color. Looks way better now! :)

nismodave
07-13-2012, 11:09 PM
So now we know he bows to peer pressure. You failed the test.

Not true, he was avoiding me coming up to his work and taking them off myself.

Nick is a friend of mine, I would hope if I turned my car into a rolling Billboard for 1 minute longer than it needed to be for a Charity Rally, he would do the same and take that fucking shit off my car as well.

Prince Valiant
07-14-2012, 06:55 AM

Nick is a friend of mine, I would hope if I turned my car into a rolling Billboard for 1 minute longer than it needed to be for a Charity Rally, he would do the same and take that fucking shit off my car as well.Oh I know...just love giving nick shit :D

Waver
07-14-2012, 09:43 AM
A new v6 Should give you a good run!Yeah, I will have to agree, since the hp is about the same at the tire, however I dont know what the stock gear ratio they put in them from the factory....That would be the only factor...

a new v6 would beat himIt would be close, sad thing is that the new v6 would give most pre-2011 mustang gt's a run for their money in stock trim.

You missed the one on the windshieldStaying on. Cj's has come through time and time again when I needed parts at the last min, plus they give me a discount. It is my way to support them. The windshield banner stays.

He lost a lot of HP now.I am going to get a sticker that says +5hp so I can get some of that back lol

So now we know he bows to peer pressure. You failed the test.Not really. The only reason why I didnt take them off sooner is because I havent had much time to do so since I got back.

Nick is a friend of mine, I would hope if I turned my car into a rolling Billboard for 1 minute longer than it needed to be for a Charity Rally, he would do the same and take that fucking shit off my car as well.I would.

Oh I know...just love giving nick shit It is all good....:D

Irish
07-14-2012, 10:25 AM
Yeah, I will have to agree, since the hp is about the same at the tire, however I dont know what the stock gear ratio they put in them from the factory....That would be the only factor...

It would be close, sad thing is that the new v6 would give most pre-2011 mustang gt's a run for their money in stock trim.

Staying on. Cj's has come through time and time again when I needed parts at the last min, plus they give me a discount. It is my way to support them. The windshield banner stays.

I am going to get a sticker that says +5hp so I can get some of that back lol

Not really. The only reason why I didnt take them off sooner is because I havent had much time to do so since I got back.

I would.

It is all good....:D

I saw a video of a new v6/ m6 fuck up a 96 cobra. Both had the same mods, a canned tune and exhaust.

Once they hit the top of 4th, the cobra started to pull but 1-3, it was all v6!

Waver
07-14-2012, 10:30 AM
I am not going to deny that, there are already some 6's in the low 11's.....

Irish
07-14-2012, 11:23 AM
I am not going to deny that, there are already some 6's in the low 11's.....

Not N/A.

Waver
07-14-2012, 12:12 PM
Not N/A.

Dosnt matter how they got there, spray, turbo, SC (the one that I know of did it with a procharger), it is still impressive, especially how some guys with 2v gt's had a hard time hitting 11's with a KB.

BAD LS1
07-14-2012, 02:00 PM
I had tuned a 2011 V6 with a Procharger and a catback this time last year. Made 450 rwhp! Guy took it back home to michigan and ran 11.8's @ 117 with it! A 2v is gonna have a hard time making that without headers, cams etc etc etc etc etc. even the 3v can hit 450whp with minor bolt ons and blower of any choice.

Waver
07-14-2012, 02:08 PM
I had tuned a 2011 V6 with a Procharger and a catback this time last year. Made 450 rwhp! Guy took it back home to michigan and ran 11.8's @ 117 with it! A 2v is gonna have a hard time making that without headers, cams etc etc etc etc etc. even the 3v can hit 450whp with minor bolt ons and blower of any choice.
Agreed. Na, the best I have seen a 2v get was 325 at the tire. With boost, 380 is the average, however i have seen some hit 425 at 6-9 PSI and cams. Long tubes don't really net much. Unfortunatly, you can't do a 3v or a 4v head swap on them because I am told the compression becomes too high to really be streetable.

BAD LS1
07-14-2012, 02:24 PM
I think the thing to do is swap a coyote into it if you are in love with the new edge and can't part with it. Now that coyote motor is a ford modular motor I love.

Waver
07-14-2012, 02:56 PM
True, however since the coyote is out, I have a feeling the price of termy motors are going ot come down.

Irish
07-14-2012, 05:20 PM
Long tubes don't really net much.

You're joking right? Maybe you meant shorties.

Irish
07-14-2012, 05:21 PM
True, however since the coyote is out, I have a feeling the price of termy motors are going ot come down.

They forged rotating assembly can be had dirt cheap.. Heads are the same.. Long blocks still fetch a decent price.

OxmanWI
07-14-2012, 06:28 PM
Coyote swap would be the tits, but how deep are your pockets? Weather you have a 2V, 3V or 4V...all you need is boost to keep up.

Irish
07-14-2012, 06:36 PM
Coyote swap would be the tits, but how deep are your pockets? Weather you have a 2V, 3V or 4V...all you need is boost to keep up.

Or spray ;)

OxmanWI
07-14-2012, 06:48 PM
Or spray! x2

GTSLOW
07-14-2012, 07:08 PM
Wait Nicks putting a Coyote in his mustang? :rock: :stare

Irish
07-14-2012, 07:14 PM

Come on now, you know Cosworth (nut gobbler) doesn't bolt anything on the car to make it accelerate quicker.

Waver
07-16-2012, 02:22 PM
You're joking right? Maybe you meant shorties.Nope, seen it with my own two eyes. When another member on here had his Mustang GT on the dyno, he had about 10 hp on me. The difference between his can and mine was a TB/plentum and Longtubes. 2v cars with PI heads dont really gain a lot with long tubes NA. Average gains that I have read about are 5-10, in some small cases at most 15. Most of the gains come from an off road midpipe which I already have.

No plans for an engine swap in the near future. There is still some more things that i can do to the current engine in there now.

Come on now, you know Cosworth (nut gobbler) doesn't bolt anything on the car to make it accelerate quicker.

I am just going to hold my tongue on this one.

Irish
07-16-2012, 03:01 PM
Nope, seen it with my own two eyes. When another member on here had his Mustang GT on the dyno, he had about 10 hp on me. The difference between his can and mine was a TB/plentum and Longtubes. 2v cars with PI heads dont really gain a lot with long tubes NA. Average gains that I have read about are 5-10, in some small cases at most 15. Most of the gains come from an off road midpipe which I already have.

No plans for an engine swap in the near future. There is still some more things that i can do to the current engine in there now.

I am just going to hold my tongue on this one.

Well dont be offended if I dont consider you the authority on all things modular. I guess what you've read doesn't coincide with what other's are actually experiencing at the track. Something tells me that you are focusing on total peak numbers, opposed to where it made power and torque through out the entire rpm band.

Waver
07-16-2012, 03:51 PM
What people are experiencing on the track is a result of the better throttle response, and a better tq curve. Other than that, the net gains arnt there. I can do something simular with a 75mm tb and plenum (which i plan on doing). It will give me better throttle response, a better tq curve, even though it will only net me 6-10 hp in NA trim.

Irish
07-16-2012, 03:57 PM
What people are experiencing on the track is a result of the better throttle response, and a better tq curve. Other than that, the net gains arnt there. I can do something simular with a 75mm tb and plenum (which i plan on doing). It will give me better throttle response, a better tq curve, even though it will only net me 6-10 hp in NA trim.

Is there an echo in here?

OxmanWI
07-16-2012, 05:15 PM
Not sure where you saw those numbers, but I will disagree as well. Long-tube is the way to go for a 4.6 modular. You'll in fact get more if not the same numbers from porting your cast manifolds compared with shorty headers, which is 1-2-3 RWHP? Kooks make a good long tube for the 99-04 GT Mustangs with 1 5/8 primary and 2 1/2 collectors. Overall with a stock N/A PI set up 10-15 RWHP on the dyno would be expected. FI would be more.

Irish
07-16-2012, 06:17 PM
Not sure where you saw those numbers, but I will disagree as well. Long-tube is the way to go for a 4.6 modular. You'll in fact get more if not the same numbers from porting your cast manifolds compared with shorty headers, which is 1-2-3 RWHP? Kooks make a good long tube for the 99-04 GT Mustangs with 1 5/8 primary and 2 1/2 collectors. Overall with a stock N/A PI set up 10-15 RWHP on the dyno would be expected. FI would be more.

This! I have seen gains as high as 20-25 rwhp on stock 4V's.

Waver
07-16-2012, 06:31 PM
Nope, seen it with my own two eyes. When another member on here had his Mustang GT on the dyno, he had about 10 hp on me. The difference between his can and mine was a TB/plentum and Longtubes. 2v cars with PI heads dont really gain a lot with long tubes NA. Average gains that I have read about are 5-10, in some small cases at most 15. Most of the gains come from an off road midpipe which I already have.

Not to be rude, but read the above quote of what I have said....honestly, 10 hp and better throttle response can he had with a good TB and Plenum combo, for less money. Plus it dosnt require you to undo any engine mounts to install them. I have talked to Marv and others on this and they all agree. Here is an interesting thread that I have found:http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/99-04/110245-hp-gain-long-tube-headers.html

Now you are correct in saying that in a FI application Long tube headers would make a difference, however we are talking NA. What you expect on the dyno and what you see are 2 different things. Remember, a car with the same mods that my car had last year but also had the TB/Plenum and longtubes only dynoed 10 hp more than my car, same dyno, same tuner.

Is there an echo in here? yes I agreed with you that the things that set off the ass dyno are improvements. That, however is not a measurable gain. Like I said, 10-15 hp max. That is a measurable gain. The butt dyno really dosnt make the car faster.

This! I have seen gains as high as 20-25 rwhp on stock 4V's.Well that is great for a 4v which has better flow through the heads. We are not talking about a 4v, we are talking about a 2v, and for that matter what does the gains on a 4v matter? It has nothing to do with this.

Dollar for hp, there are better mods that you can do to a 2v Mustang that will net you better gains accross the board than Long Tubes (besides mid legnth headers give you the same gains as long tubes)

OxmanWI
07-16-2012, 06:57 PM
Nope, seen it with my own two eyes. When another member on here had his Mustang GT on the dyno, he had about 10 hp on me. The difference between his car and mine was a TB/plentum and Longtubes. 2v cars with PI heads dont really gain a lot with long tubes NA. Average gains that I have read about are 5-10, in some small cases at most 15. Most of the gains come from an off road midpipe which I already have.

Ok let's take a step back so I better understand, in this quote your saying this Mustang had picked up 10 RWHP with shorties, larger TB with a matched ported plenum over stock?

Waver
07-16-2012, 07:14 PM
Ok let's take a step back so I better understand, in this quote your saying this Mustang had picked up 10 RWHP with shorties, larger TB with a matched ported plenum over stock?
With out getting into a long list of mods that both cars had here is the just of it:

Car that I am compairing-Long tubes/tb/plenum
My car, stock headers stock tb. he had 10 hp better than me after correction, I dynoed at 256rwhp

We both had the mid pipe, cat back and cai (mine fender mount/his short ram)

Prince Valiant
07-16-2012, 07:43 PM
same dyno?

Waver
07-16-2012, 07:54 PM
Marv only has one.

Irish
07-16-2012, 08:42 PM
Not to be rude, but read the above quote of what I have said....honestly, 10 hp and better throttle response can he had with a good TB and Plenum combo, for less money. Plus it dosnt require you to undo any engine mounts to install them. I have talked to Marv and others on this and they all agree. Here is an interesting thread that I have found:http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/99-04/110245-hp-gain-long-tube-headers.html

Now you are correct in saying that in a FI application Long tube headers would make a difference, however we are talking NA. What you expect on the dyno and what you see are 2 different things. Remember, a car with the same mods that my car had last year but also had the TB/Plenum and longtubes only dynoed 10 hp more than my car, same dyno, same tuner.

yes I agreed with you that the things that set off the ass dyno are improvements. That, however is not a measurable gain. Like I said, 10-15 hp max. That is a measurable gain. The butt dyno really dosnt make the car faster.
Well that is great for a 4v which has better flow through the heads. We are not talking about a 4v, we are talking about a 2v, and for that matter what does the gains on a 4v matter? It has nothing to do with this.

Dollar for hp, there are better mods that you can do to a 2v Mustang that will net you better gains accross the board than Long Tubes (besides mid legnth headers give you the same gains as long tubes)

You make yourself look more idiotic than I ever could.

Irish
07-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Dyno's don't mean shit to me either. I wouldn't take my car to Marv, ever.

Waver
07-16-2012, 08:50 PM
Once again, I am going to bite my tongue. So not worth it.

on your last comment, it is your money, I dont tell you how to spend it. Dont tell me how to spend mine.

nismodave
07-16-2012, 09:03 PM
JC cant you two just ignore each other?

GTSLOW
07-16-2012, 09:36 PM
Well at least we know it really is the ole Irish.

OxmanWI
07-16-2012, 10:02 PM
With out getting into a long list of mods that both cars had here is the just of it:

Car that I am compairing-Long tubes/tb/plenum
My car, stock headers stock tb. he had 10 hp better than me after correction, I dynoed at 256rwhp

We both had the mid pipe, cat back and cai (mine fender mount/his short ram)

I'm telling you shorties are junk compared to long-tubes NA and FI. Besides if they were JBA or SS they are good for scrap as they crack over time. Ported and coated manifolds are cheaper and throw out the same 1-2-3 HP gain as shorties and can handle over 600 RWHP.

Like you said, we will have our own opinions on the subject.

I wouldn't take my car to Marv, ever.

This, I will never take my car to him again. Not going to get into it but one word to describe him with my experience after waiting 4 months with no results....ASSHOLE

Irish
07-16-2012, 10:51 PM
Once again, I am going to bite my tongue. So not worth it.

on your last comment, it is your money, I dont tell you how to spend it. Dont tell me how to spend mine.

I didn't tell you how to spend your money. Please show me where I did.

Irish
07-16-2012, 10:52 PM
JC cant you two just ignore each other?

Who is JC?

Irish
07-16-2012, 11:00 PM
*side note, as I am sure Nick already knows is... 99.9% of the shit that Nick and I argue about is car related.

With that being said, all bullshit aside, at least we are "talking about car shit, on a car forum" ;)

Which to me is pretty badass..

nismodave
07-16-2012, 11:07 PM
Who is JC?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111122020602/southpark/images/e/e7/415_Fat_Camp00026.jpg

*side note, as I am sure Nick already knows is... 99.9% of the shit that Nick and I argue about is car related.

With that being said, all bullshit aside, at least we are "talking about car shit, on a car forum" ;)

Which to me is pretty badass..

True. Just hate seeing you guys get all riled up.

Irish
07-16-2012, 11:28 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111122020602/southpark/images/e/e7/415_Fat_Camp00026.jpg

True. Just hate seeing you guys get all riled up.

Set your mind at ease man, I'm not the least bit riled up. It's just entertainment and bullshitting about cars.

Thing is, everything we've said to each other is no different than if it was in person.

Irish
07-16-2012, 11:29 PM
Oh and one more thing,

N/A, 4V>2V!

:)

Reverend Cooper
07-17-2012, 12:33 AM
mine has JBA shorties,not concerned with going over 600 with them,ive had them on the car since 2006 they arent cracked not sure if you have ever used them,but dollar for dollar they are the best i have ran on either of my cars
Macs are great also.

Waver
07-17-2012, 06:36 AM
I'm telling you shorties are junk compared to long-tubes NA and FI. Besides if they were JBA or SS they are good for scrap as they crack over time. Ported and coated manifolds are cheaper and throw out the same 1-2-3 HP gain as shorties and can handle over 600 RWHP.

Like you said, we will have our own opinions on the subject.

Are you not getting what I said? The car that I am talking about had the ceramic coated Long tube headers. MY car has the factory Ford headers. Neither car in question here has aftermarket shorties.

Waver
07-17-2012, 06:39 AM
Oh and one more thing,

N/A, 4V>2V!

:)

Thanks for stating the obvious. Even FI 4v>2v

michelle
07-17-2012, 06:40 AM
Yamaha V6 > *

Waver
07-17-2012, 06:46 AM
Yamaha V6 > *

lol...

ecoboost 3.5 v6 > yamaha v6 :)

OxmanWI
07-17-2012, 07:54 AM
mine has JBA shorties,not concerned with going over 600 with them,ive had them on the car since 2006 they arent cracked not sure if you have ever used them,but dollar for dollar they are the best i have ran on either of my cars
Macs are great also.
Coop, all I know is the JBA shortie headers made for the NPI 96-98 Mustang GT and PI 99-04 have had cracking issues over the years. JBA stepped in a few years later and tried to correct the problem by replacing the units with a thicker flange and dressing up their welds better. Some still had problems while others didn’t. I’m sure they got their shit together for the 05+ GT.

Are you not getting what I said? The car that I am talking about had the ceramic coated Long tube headers. MY car has the factory Ford headers. Neither car in question here has aftermarket shorties.

I understand that, but you said in an earlier post that, "Long tubes don't really net much." I’m simply saying that long-tubes are the better option than anything else you can put on your car for a header gain.

Waver
07-17-2012, 10:23 AM
I understand that, but you said in an earlier post that, "Long tubes don't really net much." I’m simply saying that long-tubes are the better option than anything else you can put on your car for a header gain.

I see what you are saying now. I couldnt understand why you kept bringing up the shorties when I wasnt talking about them, lol. Yes when you look at your choices for headers between shorties and Long Tubes, yes the Long tubes will give you better gains. The other option would be to get something like these: http://www.bassani.com/part/4602VC which is a "mid legnth" header. They give you the same gains as a Long Tube, and are suposed to be easier to install on a Mod Motor than Long Tubes. The other benefit is that they dont present the clearance issues that long tubes do on lowered vehicles. Not many people run them though because they are rather expensive. (lowest I found them was $600)

On a side note, Headers of any kind are not a part of my "2 year plan" for the car.....other things like a TB/plenum and cams are.

Irish
07-17-2012, 01:21 PM
I see what you are saying now. I couldnt understand why you kept bringing up the shorties when I wasnt talking about them, lol. Yes when you look at your choices for headers between shorties and Long Tubes, yes the Long tubes will give you better gains. The other option would be to get something like these: http://www.bassani.com/part/4602VC which is a "mid legnth" header. They give you the same gains as a Long Tube, and are suposed to be easier to install on a Mod Motor than Long Tubes. The other benefit is that they dont present the clearance issues that long tubes do on lowered vehicles. Not many people run them though because they are rather expensive. (lowest I found them was $600)

On a side note, Headers of any kind are not a part of my "2 year plan" for the car.....other things like a TB/plenum and cams are.

Two years for cams and a tb/plenum?

Why so long?

-stew-
07-17-2012, 02:06 PM
This might be the worst thread about nicks car on bcm since the last thread about since the last thread about nicks car on bcm.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Waver
07-17-2012, 08:38 PM
Two years for cams and a tb/plenum?

Why so long?
\
Saving for a wedding. That has to be a priority till the date happens.

Josepy
07-17-2012, 10:14 PM
\
Saving for a wedding. That has to be a priority till the date happens.

Awww who's the groom?

Sent from Phantom Ball phone.

Waver
07-18-2012, 06:01 AM
Awww who's the groom?

Sent from Phantom Ball phone.

Lol cute

animal
07-18-2012, 07:59 AM
This might be the worst thread about nicks car on bcm since the last thread about since the last thread about nicks car on bcm.

They totally hid it this time. I almost missed it way down here in the sightings forum.

jbiscuit
07-18-2012, 09:18 PM
its hard to keep up with all the mods hes getting, was gonna get, almost got, wanted to get but didn't, dreamed about getting and read about. Pretty sure his car is still stock tho. :rolf

Waver
07-19-2012, 09:54 AM
its hard to keep up with all the mods hes getting, was gonna get, almost got, wanted to get but didn't, dreamed about getting and read about. Pretty sure his car is still stock tho. :rolf
Well then you mist be blind, because the pictures that dave has posted up shows the Borla Exhaust, that the car is lowered, has 17x10.5s in the back as well as 17x9's in the front plus the bullitt brakes with the cobra rotors. I will be more than happy to pop the hood and show you the JLT CAI as well as the camber castor plates, let you sit in the car to show you the short throw shifter, show you the programmer and even give you a ride to prove that it has 3.73 gears in it. THe only things you cant see or feel is the billit steel flywheel or the Exedy Stage 2 clutch (but I can show you the box it came in). Over the last 6 months I have probably spent $3,000 on the car. However you probably wont take me up on your offer, because when you see me in person, you really dont have the balls to say this shit to my face. Fucking keyboard warrior who thinks he knows shit about shit, but instead has his head so far up his ass he cant see daylight.

BAD LS1
07-19-2012, 10:30 AM
^^^ Nick in todays age that IS stock in the performance enthusiasts eyes. Before the "i built it to handle etc etc" comment comes in... Virtually nothing has been done to improve power by more than a mere 20hp at the wheels is what he is getting at i think. Its considered stock today if it still has manifolds and the valve covers havent been off since the day it left the factory sorta deal. Leading up to It was all the " im thinking about a blower" is what was the most memorable, albiet comical chapter and it stuck. Trying to justify your mods and $ spent on them as a sort of budget build that demonstrates constraint on spending shows weakness these days. Because after all we are living in an age where if it doesnt have a minimum of 500 at the wheels, we could give a shit about it. This is coming from a guy with a 330hp LT1 afterall... I dont even try to justify its meager prowess lol.

Irish
07-19-2012, 10:45 AM
Shit... 500... Nowadays, it's more like 600. 500 is sooooo 2007 lol

Flicktitty
07-19-2012, 10:55 AM
How Nick hasn't gone completely ape shit and started shooting people is beyond me.

Josepy
07-19-2012, 11:06 AM
How Nick hasn't gone completely ape shit and started shooting people is beyond me.

Trigger pull on the gun is too much for him. :)

Waver
07-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Because, a lot of this shit really dosnt bother me. It might of in the past, but not now.

Trigger pull on the gun is too much for him. :)

No, the trigger pull is just fine for me.

^^^ Nick in todays age that IS stock in the performance enthusiasts eyes. Before the "i built it to handle etc etc" comment comes in... Virtually nothing has been done to improve power by more than a mere 20hp at the wheels is what he is getting at i think. Its considered stock today if it still has manifolds and the valve covers havent been off since the day it left the factory sorta deal. Leading up to It was all the " im thinking about a blower" is what was the most memorable, albiet comical chapter and it stuck. Trying to justify your mods and $ spent on them as a sort of budget build that demonstrates constraint on spending shows weakness these days. Because after all we are living in an age where if it doesnt have a minimum of 500 at the wheels, we could give a shit about it. This is coming from a guy with a 330hp LT1 afterall... I dont even try to justify its meager prowess lol.

I can understand what you are saying, from the "enthusiast" side, especially with cars coming from the factory with 420+ hp, and handling unheard of for a car 15 years ago. However it can be debated that any changes from OEM to the engine, suspension, or drivetrain of the vehicle makes it "modified". I will say, that in compairison to a lot of the vehicles here, it is on the mild side, however that dosnt make it stock, either. I understand the blower remarks, and as a result, dont pay too much attention to them any more. One day, instead of the jokes, I will hear "Holy Santa Clause SHIT, he finally has one! No matter it is still slow and he will probably blow his shit up." lol

Oh and to say, "I built it to handle", would be a lie. I just want it to be an all around street car, to be able to turn some quick laps at RA and on the same day, be able to drive down to GLD and turn a few 11.5-12.5 sec passes. I am not there yet on either part, but I am getting there.

OxmanWI
07-19-2012, 11:28 AM
Save up your money for a Tork Teck Terminator Kit (http://www.torktech.com/terminator-gt-intercooled-kit.html). But don't have Marv tune it.

Waver
07-19-2012, 11:45 AM
Save up your money for a Tork Teck Terminator Kit (http://www.torktech.com/terminator-gt-intercooled-kit.html). But don't have Marv tune it.

I thought they went out of business.

Send me a pm about why you hate marv so much now.

Looking at this:http://www.jmschip.com/products/99-%252d-04-Mustang-GT-Vortech-Velocity-Supercharger-Kit.html with the aftercooler and boost-a-pump upgrade as well as the JLT intake kit for Vortech. Wont be for a while though. $5000 is money that needs to be spent elsewhere right now.

Irish
07-19-2012, 12:05 PM

Looking at this:http://www.jmschip.com/products/99-%252d-04-Mustang-GT-Vortech-Velocity-Supercharger-Kit.html with the aftercooler and boost-a-pump upgrade as well as the JLT intake kit for Vortech. Wont be for a while though. $5000 is money that needs to be spent elsewhere right now.

For 5k you can buy a car that would be faster than yours with that supercharger.
Furthermore, there is quite a difference between 12.5 and 11.5 quarter mile time.

michelle
07-19-2012, 12:28 PM
Giggles.

Waver
07-19-2012, 12:48 PM
For 5k you can buy a car that would be faster than yours with that supercharger.
Furthermore, there is quite a difference between 12.5 and 11.5 quarter mile time.
Is your car even on the road? If it isnt, then you are in no position to talk shit about my car.

Irish
07-19-2012, 01:20 PM
Is your car even on the road? If it isnt, then you are in no position to talk shit about my car.

Nope sure isn't! That's because I build my cars unlike you. I'll say whatever the hell I want about you and your slow stock car.

OxmanWI
07-19-2012, 01:59 PM

Vortech is a good option too!

Prince Valiant
07-19-2012, 02:10 PM
Send me a pm about why you hate marv so much now. I want the email on why someone hates marv too!

OxmanWI
07-19-2012, 03:49 PM
First of all I don't hate Marv. I think he is a good guy with good intentions to help guys out with their automotive hobby. BUT....he doesn't know how to talk to customers, thinks that he is the best Ford tech on the planet and thinks he knows everything and everything you say is wrong. He is very arrogant, rude and just a fucking asshole plain and simple. Sorry if you might be friends, nothing against you or anyone else. But the guy is on his own cloud. I'll never do business with him again.

BAD LS1
07-19-2012, 04:05 PM
This thread took more turns than a PI intake!

Irish
07-19-2012, 06:06 PM
This thread took more turns than a Cosworth Rally car header!

fivonut
07-19-2012, 07:08 PM
First of all I don't hate Marv. I think he is a good guy with good intentions to help guys out with their automotive hobby. BUT....he doesn't know how to talk to customers, thinks that he is the best Ford tech on the planet and thinks he knows everything and everything you say is wrong. He is very arrogant, rude and just a fucking asshole plain and simple. Sorry if you might be friends, nothing against you or anyone else. But the guy is on his own cloud. I'll never do business with him again.

Hmmmm, I've run into Marv on two fronts. First he tuned my 2000 GT for me. Second, I shot with him in the last USPSA pistol shoot at Ripon. On both accounts I'd have to say he struck me as a decent guy, not arrogant. I'd say he was confident and quiet, short spoken. Then again, I am the same way, and I have often been told by people that the first time they meet me I come off as arrogant and stuck up. It takes me some time to warm up to people. I'd bet the same thing about Marv.

Waver
07-19-2012, 08:03 PM
Nope sure isn't! That's because I build my cars unlike you. I'll say whatever the hell I want about you and your slow stock car.

Irish, untill your car is on the road, it is slow as shit. Untill it is running, you havent built shit. Untill you get it done, my car is faster, better looking, runs a faster time, and has more horse power. You really have no place to talk shit about my car, which is running. I drove it today and will drive tomorrow and the next. Can you say that about yours?

Oh and by the way, I have spent just as much time wrenching on my own car as Coop has on his. I do work on my own car, and have done a lot of work on it my self. Just because I get assistance on some things dosnt make me any different than you, as I am sure you have had help on yours. The biggest difference is I can afford to pay people to work on my car if I dont have the time, tools, or space to do it my self. I guess that is another reason why my car is making about 320 at the flywheel (256 rwhp) and yours, well isnt.

While you are "building" your car, I will be enjoying mine.

Quit talking shit about my car, finish yours. I will love to line up at the track with you, have that remach between you and me from when my car was even more stock than it is now.

fivonut
07-19-2012, 08:19 PM
Sheesh you two need to just fuck and get it over with!!!

Irish, untill your car is on the road, it is slow as shit. Untill it is running, you havent built shit. Untill you get it done, my car is faster, better looking, runs a faster time, and has more horse power. You really have no place to talk shit about my car, which is running. I drove it today and will drive tomorrow and the next. Can you say that about yours?

Oh and by the way, I have spent just as much time wrenching on my own car as Coop has on his. I do work on my own car, and have done a lot of work on it my self. Just because I get assistance on some things dosnt make me any different than you, as I am sure you have had help on yours. The biggest difference is I can afford to pay people to work on my car if I dont have the time, tools, or space to do it my self. I guess that is another reason why my car is making about 320 at the flywheel (256 rwhp) and yours, well isnt.

Quit talking shit about my car, finish yours. I will love to line up at the track with you, have that remach between you and me from when my car was even more stock than it is now.

Waver
07-19-2012, 08:27 PM

lol not with your dick and someone else pushing will that ever happen.

GTSLOW
07-19-2012, 08:59 PM
:rolf we have a winner for best thread of the summer!

Irish
07-19-2012, 09:30 PM

That is more disgusting than tub girl...

However, if you are interested, he is all yours!

Irish
07-19-2012, 09:30 PM

Your car has no chance in hell. Your car got whooped by a little truck, with a little motor that ran heads with puny 1.72 intake valves and a stock cam haha.. Your pittly ass "bolt ons" only mean something to you and the advertiser's ads from which you bought said "bolt-ons".

Don't compare yourself to Mike... He's actually built some shit before the car he has now.

What have you ever built? I mean ever?

Keep reading your summit magazine's! You might actually get somewhere... someday.

Waver
07-19-2012, 09:41 PM
I'll whoop that ass... Again.

I dont call beating me by a bumper "whooping" my ass. I have the video to prove it. If i recall i even beat you once out of the two times we raced. Get your car done and we will see. Till then, quit bench racing a car that hasnt ran since brandon w had it. (Even then it was slower than my 88 gt)

Irish
07-19-2012, 09:44 PM
I dont call beating me by a bumper "whooping" my ass. I have the video to prove it. If i recall i even beat you once out of the two times we raced. Get your car done and we will see. Till then, quit bench racing a car that hasnt ran since brandon w had it. (Even then it was slower than my 88 gt)

Uh.. You beat nothing. And after "I" did "my" h/c/i install, you didn't want to line up then..

michelle
07-19-2012, 09:46 PM
I thought it was a bit chilly today.

Waver
07-19-2012, 11:04 PM
Uh.. You beat nothing. And after "I" did "my" h/c/i install, you didn't want to line up then..

yes I did, and what would of been the point? My car was the same when you got the h/c/i done as it was when we first raced. By the time I actually started doing anything to my car you had sold it. Fact is, we split 2 races. The 2nd one I ran you down on the big end and lost by a bumper. Try to change history and spin it any way you want, but like I said, I have the video.

Now you have a new car. My car has changed a bit since then. Get your shit done and we will run them. Till you get it done, quit talking, because you dont have a car to back it up with.

pOrk
07-20-2012, 04:18 AM
Lols

jbiscuit
07-20-2012, 08:11 AM
Nick why you all butt hurt bro?

http://www.lionsdenu.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/guido.jpg

I'd like to take a swing at that hella modded Moostang then too if you are calling Irish out. Which car do you want? My beige barge land yacht with a small inch cast iron truck engine and bald tires or my Subaru family wagon with a car seat in the back? If you lose to a Subaru with a car seat you have to drive your car into the lake while all of BCM watches. K?

Irish
07-20-2012, 08:19 AM
yes I did, and what would of been the point? My car was the same when you got the h/c/i done as it was when we first raced. By the time I actually started doing anything to my car you had sold it. Fact is, we split 2 races. The 2nd one I ran you down on the big end and lost by a bumper. Try to change history and spin it any way you want, but like I said, I have the video.

Now you have a new car. My car has changed a bit since then. Get your shit done and we will run them. Till you get it done, quit talking, because you dont have a car to back it up with.

You are a fucking idiot. You act like your car has changed so much since then. NEWS ALERT, it hasn't. Congrats!!!!! You've managed to have some bolt-on parts for another spectacular 13-second car wooo-hoo!! One hell of an accomplishment!

Come talk to me about how fast your car is when you either, A. Have a legit power adder or B. have a car faster then 13's.

Have you ever ran any type of power adder? Ever?

Until then, your just an ankle biter that reminds me more and more of what Scaleracer was like back when he was 15.

Stick to what you are good at which is living in your very own, custom made, fantasy world.

As far as affording shit.... Do you really want to go down that rode? I mean do you really??

Waver
07-20-2012, 08:35 AM
You are a fucking idiot. You act like your car has changed so much since then. NEWS ALERT, it hasn't. Congrats!!!!! You've managed to have some bolt-on parts for another spectacular 13-second car wooo-hoo!! One hell of an accomplishment! Amd your car rund a what? oh yeah it dosnt.

Come talk to me about how fast your car is when you either, A. Have a legit power adder or B. have a car faster then 13's. Neither of which you have at the moment either.

Have you ever ran any type of power adder? Ever? yes, but not on this car.

Until then, your just an ankle biter that reminds me more and more of what Scaleracer was like back when he was 15.

Stick to what you are good at which is living in your very own, custom made, fantasy world.

As far as affording shit.... Do you really want to go down that rode? I mean do you really??

First off it is ROAD. Next, if you do, I am feeling froggy, you should just make sure you can handle what is thrown back at you.

BAD LS1
07-20-2012, 08:39 AM
Im actually interested in a freeway roll with the Cruze too... Just a 1.4, No way it should hang... right?!?

Waver
07-20-2012, 08:46 AM
Nick why you all butt hurt bro?

http://www.lionsdenu.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/guido.jpg

I'd like to take a swing at that hella modded Moostang then too if you are calling Irish out. Which car do you want? My beige barge land yacht with a small inch cast iron truck engine and bald tires or my Subaru family wagon with a car seat in the back? If you lose to a Subaru with a car seat you have to drive your car into the lake while all of BCM watches. K?

So you are still trying to be an e- thug eh Cool, I can do pictures too:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/bigaz_wishbone/Gangsta.png

Now I dont believe I was calling any one out. I was saying that he shouldnt talk shit till he has a car that actually runs. Small inch cast iron truck engine? ?Who the fuck are you trying to kid? I wouldnt sell that car short. It could be interesting to say the least, however I know you have me on the power side. As far as your wagon goes, what are you stupid? It is a modded STI. Damn thing makes the same amount of power as I do, weighs half as much, and has the ability to launch the shit out out of me. That is just like ron calling the cow slow. Now are you happy that you made your e-peen bigger? You are still a pussy who talks shit on here but wont say it in person.

Waver
07-20-2012, 08:47 AM
Im actually interested in a freeway roll with the Cruze too... Just a 1.4, No way it should hang... right?!?

I will run you in the Fiesta. It is just a stock automatic Sel.

I wish you still had the monte though ;)

You all need to realize that I am not saying that my shit is the fastest thing on four wheels, I am no where close to being the fastest. I will not have someone belittle my car though calling it slow or a pile of shit or what ever, when they dont have one running and probably will never have it running. And for someone to say that they "whipped my ass" when that isnt true. Ron kicked my ass at the track. It took beagle to spray his Camaro before he could beat me, and when he did, he beat me by a few cars. A bumper or .1 in the 1/4 is not whooping that ass.

Irish
07-20-2012, 08:47 AM
Amd your car rund a what? oh yeah it dosnt.

Neither of which you have at the moment either.

yes, but not on this car.

First off it is ROAD. Next, if you do, I am feeling froggy, you should just make sure you can handle what is thrown back at you.

If you want to start getting personal, fuck yea lets do it. YOU better make sure that YOU can handle what's thrown at you, keep it mind that it might not just be words. ;)

BTW You are the Biggest fucking liar I have ever met... Ever...

You have never owned a Cosworth. You have never delivered a baby as an EMT, you have never ran a power adder on your car that you or anyone else put on, you never had a supercharger, and the list goes on and on...

You have become the new "Forest" around here. Talking about shit that you have no idea about.

BAD LS1
07-20-2012, 08:51 AM
I will run you in the Fiesta

Lolololol - ill do the festiva from a dig then, heads up! Bring the mustang to attempt to cleanup afterwards though, 60 mph 3 honks with that run. heheh after the comment about selling a car short...

michelle
07-20-2012, 08:53 AM
Not just words? Sounds like some pics /vid potential!

Waver
07-20-2012, 09:09 AM
If you want to start getting personal, fuck yea lets do it. YOU better make sure that YOU can handle what's thrown at you, keep it mind that it might not just be words. ;) what you are going to beat me up? Are you afraid of something?

BTW You are the Biggest fucking liar I have ever met... Ever...

You have never owned a Cosworth. You have never delivered a baby as an EMT, you have never ran a power adder on your car that you or anyone else put on, you never had a supercharger, and the list goes on and on... Lets get some shit corrected here. You have a lot of shit twisted. I NEVER said that I had Cosworth. I said that my plan for the Escort GT was to make it LIKE a Cosworth. Dont believe me that I had one, well you are right, I had 3. I was trained to deliver babys as an EMT. Believe it or not, it does happen. As far as the poweradder, now that is funny because the 86 GLhS that I had sure as shit had a turbo. As far as the supercharger, I have explained that till I am blue in the face, I am done doing that.

You have become the new "Forest" around here. Talking about shit that you have no idea about. You need to get your shit streight before you come at me, and for that matter, before you come at me for being a liar you need to take a long and hard look at your self son. I thought you were never going to come back after your last two temper tantrums where you left BCM. Now I am a Liar? sure lol

Lolololol - ill do the festiva from a dig then, heads up! Bring the mustang to attempt to cleanup afterwards though, 60 mph 3 honks with that run. heheh after the comment about selling a car short...Tom, I am not discrediting the Cruise. I have driven them and I know that they are surprisingly quick, and I have a feeling that you worked your magic on yours, while still getting 35mpg. I just suggested the Fiesta since they are in the same class and I would be an interesting race to see.