PDA

View Full Version : Nutwaver, take those damn things off.

nismodave
07-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Nick, you know I consider you a friend, and I dont want you to get mad......But if the rally is over, take that fucking shit off!

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7985&d=1341954292

Josepy
07-10-2012, 04:06 PM
John Gay told him stickers are cool that is why they are still on.

Is your " I like chics with dicks" sticker still on the dash?

PureSound15
07-10-2012, 04:21 PM
What am I looking at here? Is that a Camry?

Maybe just glue a string to the back so it looks like a sponsored bloody tampon racing around the streets of Milwaukee :)

Waver
07-10-2012, 04:27 PM
Lol That rally is over. I havent had time to remove them. I will be doing another in Aug.

Reverend Cooper
07-10-2012, 07:28 PM
what was it a Gay Pride Rally

GTSLOW
07-10-2012, 07:29 PM
White G8 pulling hard. :thumbsup

Waver
07-10-2012, 07:41 PM
No, it was to help the Accelerated Cure Project, a non profit organization dedicated to funding a cure for MS and other nervious system illnesses....we raised over 48,000 from the rally alone. Plus, I finished 5th over all on the final day of the three day, 4 state road rally that featured over 80 cars, including a Dodge Viper, a genuine JDM Celica All Trac WRC, a Lotus, as well as countless GTO's and Mustangs to name a few. The organization that I do it with was featured the last two years in Automobile Enthusiast Magazine (my car appeared in it last year). Over all a really great vacation that featured 8th mile racing (beat a BMW M3 Convertible) a figure 8 track and 5 fast laps on Talladega motor speedway!

-stew-
07-10-2012, 08:01 PM
he had them off when I saw him down at the lake the other day...

http://mustangforums.com/articles/dont-use-your-mustang-as-a-boat.php

Irish
07-10-2012, 08:24 PM
No, it was to help the Accelerated Cure Project, a non profit organization dedicated to funding a cure for MS and other nervious system illnesses....we raised over 48,000 from the rally alone. Plus, I finished 5th over all on the final day of the three day, 4 state road rally that featured over 80 cars, including a Dodge Viper, a genuine JDM Celica All Trac WRC, a Lotus, as well as countless GTO's and Mustangs to name a few. The organization that I do it with was featured the last two years in Automobile Enthusiast Magazine (my car appeared in it last year). Over all a really great vacation that featured 8th mile racing (beat a BMW M3 Convertible) a figure 8 track and 5 fast laps on Talladega motor speedway!

No one cares.

lilws6
07-10-2012, 08:35 PM
i seen the car about 3 times this week on hwy during work :goof not to hard to miss

Waver
07-10-2012, 08:56 PM
he had them off when I saw him down at the lake the other day...

http://mustangforums.com/articles/dont-use-your-mustang-as-a-boat.php
Not my car, no tint, and I have the grille delete.

No one cares. If no one cares then why are you even posting in this thread? You must care a little bit.

i seen the car about 3 times this week on hwy during work :goof not to hard to miss

Where you work now? I work off of oklahoma and hwy 100.

Irish
07-10-2012, 09:01 PM

If no one cares then why are you even posting in this thread? You must care a little bit.

Where you work now? I work off of oklahoma and hwy 100.

You are truly about as bright as Edison's first single filament light bulb...

Waver
07-10-2012, 09:02 PM
Really? Irish, you need something better to spend your time.

Irish
07-10-2012, 09:12 PM
Like what? Wishing I could be as cool as you big guy?

jbiscuit
07-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Mustang rice....so would that be Mice? You are still talking about mods for this car? Really?

Waver
07-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Like what? Wishing I could be as cool as you big guy?
Actually, helping out people on my vacation is cool isn't it.

Mustang rice....so would that be Mice? You are still talking about mods for this car? Really?

Really? And you are calling my car rice why? Because I left some stickers on my car for two weeks after a charity event ended where I had to have them on? Honestly you are a fucking tool.

PureSound15
07-10-2012, 10:06 PM
So, before this rally, there were no stickers?

Waver
07-10-2012, 10:08 PM
So, before this rally, there were no stickers?

Correct. They didnt go on till the day before I left to participate in it. I just havent had time to remove them.

Reverend Cooper
07-10-2012, 10:24 PM
so if you remove them you have succumbed to peer pressure,and are a doucher.if you dont you are still a doucher.Seems like a win win situation

Waver
07-10-2012, 10:28 PM
so if you remove them you have succumbed to peer pressure,and are a doucher.if you dont you are still a doucher.Seems like a win win situation

I wouldnt say I succumbed to anything, coop, as I planned on removing them any ways on Friday if I dont have to go into work. Like I said, I have another rally in aug.

Josepy
07-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Ahh miss these threads.

Sent from Phantom Ball phone.

Irish
07-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Actually, helping out people on my vacation is cool isn't it.

Really? And you are calling my car rice why? Because I left some stickers on my car for two weeks after a charity event ended where I had to have them on? Honestly you are a fucking tool.

Wow bragging about doing charity... Way to stay classy!

Waver
07-10-2012, 10:58 PM

Wasnt bragging, but if that is the way you see it so be it.

1320PNY
07-11-2012, 12:11 AM
Enjoy your car. That's the point. Enjoy busting everyone's balls, that's the point of car forums.

-stew-
07-11-2012, 07:14 AM

Nick, when some one makes a Sanford and son joke about my truck, I don't get pissy and point out the differences between my truck and Fred Stanford's, I laugh. You gotta learn to laugh.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

OxmanWI
07-11-2012, 12:16 PM
Grow thick skin it's just a forum. BTW bring your Mustang to the firehouse this weekend so we can have someone to make fun of.

Prince Valiant
07-11-2012, 12:30 PM
hey...I'd have all those stickers if I had a supercharged mustang too!

DOH!

Waver
07-11-2012, 12:54 PM

DOH!

What is this thing you call a supercharger you speak of?

Irish
07-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Nick, when some one makes a Sanford and son joke about my truck, I don't get pissy and point out the differences between my truck and Fred Stanford's, I laugh. You gotta learn to laugh.

His new name is Cosworth.

STANMAN
07-11-2012, 01:58 PM

Speaking of staying classy-BCM is the only place on earth where a guy would get ripped on for taking his hard earned vacation time to participate in the event, as well as take the time to prep the car for the vinyl, install it, then remove it, ALL FOR CHARITY, and then catch flak for it.

Stay classy BCM.

michelle
07-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Technically he hasn't removed it.

-stew-
07-11-2012, 02:10 PM
His new name is Cosworth.

Its LeMont, ya big dummy!

Waver
07-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Technically he hasn't removed it.
Actually, the process has already started. I had a little free time today. Some of those sponsor decals are a bitch to get all of the glue off.

By the way, thanks Bob!

Waver
07-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Its LeMont, ya big dummy!

It is Mr. LeMont stupid!

Prince Valiant
07-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Speaking of staying classy-BCM is the only place on earth where a guy would get ripped on for taking his hard earned vacation time participate in the event, as well as take the time to prep the car for the vinyl, install it, then remove it, ALL FOR CHARITY, and then catch flak for it.
Yah, but did he cure Rabies doing any of that?

Irish
07-11-2012, 02:31 PM
Speaking of staying classy-BCM is the only place on earth where a guy would get ripped on for taking his hard earned vacation time participate in the event, as well as take the time to prep the car for the vinyl, install it, then remove it, ALL FOR CHARITY, and then catch flak for it.

Stay classy BCM.

You are the pinnacle that we all strive to reach for!

Irish
07-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Actually, the process has already started. I had a little free time today. Some of those sponsor decals are a bitch to get all of the glue off.

By the way, thanks Bob!

Getting a compliment from Bob is like getting a compliment for being skinny from Richard Simmons.

STANMAN
07-11-2012, 02:42 PM
Getting a compliment from Bob is like getting a compliment for being skinny from Richard Simmons.

Actaully I didn't compliment anyone in my 1st post. I was just bringing up the fact that only on BCM are there so many low class induviduals that they would give someone flak for charitable work.

That being said: Nic, I do compliment you for taking time out of your life to better the lives of others, something which we should all strive to do every day. Great job!

STANMAN
07-11-2012, 02:43 PM
You are the pinnacle that we all strive to reach for!

See, this is a compliment. And I thank you for it.

Irish
07-11-2012, 02:44 PM
See, this is a compliment. And I thank you for it.

Hopefully you took those glass packs off the car by now.

Irish
07-11-2012, 02:47 PM
Actaully I didn't compliment anyone in my 1st post. I was just bringing up the fact that only on BCM are there so many low class induviduals that they would give someone flak for charitable work.

That being said: Nic, I do compliment you for taking time out of your life to better the lives of others, something which we should all strive to do every day. Great job!

Do I smell a Peppermint Patty/ Cosworth Vortech photoshoot coming soon?

-stew-
07-11-2012, 02:58 PM
I don't even know what's going on in this thread anymore.

STANMAN
07-11-2012, 03:39 PM
Hopefully you took those glass packs off the car by now.

I have never had glasspacks on my car. I had SLP Loudmouths when it was N/A, and it wears Pypes Violators now. Do you also like the way it sounds as I recieve several compliments on it monthly. I am thinking that your comment is ment in a disparaging manner.

STANMAN
07-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Do I smell a Peppermint Patty/ Cosworth Vortech photoshoot coming soon?

Peppermint Patty will be in a photo shoot this Sunday, unsure if Nic is going to be there. I never say no to proffesional photographers, I love the way my car looks and the more good photo's I have of it the better! One day the car will be gone, and photo's will be all I have left. I love going through my photo albums and seeing all my old cars, great memories.

Irish
07-11-2012, 04:28 PM
I have never had glasspacks on my car. I had SLP Loudmouths when it was N/A, and it wears Pypes Violators now. Do you also like the way it sounds as I recieve several compliments on it monthly. I am thinking that your comment is ment in a disparaging manner.

It was before the S/C. Haven't heard it since. I'm glad you switched. When I heard it for the first time (forever ago) I thought to myself, that is the first Mod motor I've heard that sounds like ass.

Irish
07-11-2012, 04:30 PM
Peppermint Patty will be in a photo shoot this Sunday, unsure if Nic is going to be there. I never say no to proffesional photographers, I love the way my car looks and the more good photo's I have of it the better! One day the car will be gone, and photo's will be all I have left. I love going through my photo albums and seeing all my old cars, great memories.

You should invite Cosworth but only if he takes the scratch and sniff's off the car.

Flicktitty
07-11-2012, 05:22 PM
Good ole Irish being Irish again...

Gregor
07-11-2012, 05:25 PM

DOH!

Phuckin BURN......

pOrk
07-12-2012, 06:36 AM
Pizza

nismodave
07-12-2012, 08:48 AM
I don't even know what's going on in this thread anymore.

1Y_7P9Ce9Uc

lilws6
07-12-2012, 08:48 PM
<-- F and F

nismodave
07-12-2012, 11:22 PM
http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?54555-Good-Job-Nutwaver&p=739262#post739262

Mission Accomplished!