PDA

View Full Version : See ya!!!

73MACH
07-08-2012, 05:34 PM
Pretty crazy stuff here...

http://fox6now.com/2012/07/08/police-seeking-suspect-after-high-speed-chase-multiple-crashes/

This schmuck somehow got away and during the chase, 1 squad lost control, crossed the median and hit a car giving the lady life threatening injuries.

Wow, hope he gets caught and everyone makes it out ok....

BigSnailBuick
07-08-2012, 05:49 PM
Ok...not to defend this kid...cause it obviously wasnt just a joyride outrun in his own car on the freeway late at night. But....I wonder why they were chasing him in what sounds like busy traffic. Maybe the rules for safety change once he has already injured people?

Holeshot
07-08-2012, 05:54 PM
I was thinking the same thing. 4 tires on a squad are pretty cheap considering what the out come was.

Wagonbacker9
07-08-2012, 06:05 PM
I just went through there, the day before and day after... not a trace of anything that I noticed.

nitroxtreme
07-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Yes she is a close friend of ours. Shes going to be ok, just alot of surgeries ahead of her. Spline removed and pelvis is all fractured..She being transported down here on Tuesday so they can work on her pelvis....Our prayers are with her...

The Shaolin
07-09-2012, 07:57 AM
Wow. I went to highschool with her. That's positively insane.

brotherbenn83
07-09-2012, 12:11 PM
The dumbest person involved here, other than the suspect obviously is the idiot cop who swerved into oncoming traffic. Seriously, why would you risk your life or the lives of others just to keep your tires intact? This story is full of stupid.

GTSLOW
07-09-2012, 12:53 PM
Seriously, ignoring the fact that a cop was a dumb dumb I hope the tool gets caught and she makes a healthy recovery.

The Shaolin
07-10-2012, 07:58 AM
The dumbest person involved here, other than the suspect obviously is the idiot cop who swerved into oncoming traffic. Seriously, why would you risk your life or the lives of others just to keep your tires intact? This story is full of stupid.

I'm sure he swerved into the median and lost control in the grass.

Seriously though, either that guy is a total moron, or there was some sort of huge communication error...