PDA

View Full Version : 91 Camaro RS 350 5 Speed For Sale

loud91rs
09-12-2004, 09:58 PM
I really need to sell my camaro. It's teal, 91 RS, with a 355 built up. It has power windows, locks, hatch, etc. Interior is grey. Now for the good stuff: Engine is a 350 bored .30 over JE pistons with a 10.1:1 compression Trickflow aluminum heads Hooker super competition headers Centerforce dual friction clutch Edelbrock RPM Air gap intake manifold Holley Vacuum Secondary 750cfm carb with electric choke kit, and quick change spring kit HEI distributor Polished pulleys Aluminum racing radiator with single fan T5 transmission, 5 speed 4" single exhaust with y pipe and flowmaster race series muffler Subframe connectors Autometer sport comp oil pressure and vacuum/boost gauges and autometer pro comp fuel pressure gauge Mallory fuel pressure regulator with return line Electric fuel pump 8.5mm MSD plug wires 10 bolt rear end with posi unit and 4:11 gears Cragar SS rims with 245/50/15 bfg radial t/as in the front and 275/50/15 bfg drag radials in the rear 3" cowl hood Engine is 430 horse at the crank, and 380 rear wheels. This car is a lot of fun but being a college student I just don't have any money for it. I'm asking $7500 obo. Car is located in storage in Lannon WI, which is right by Milwaukee. For more pics and info go to www.cardomain.com/id/loud91rs Call 262-391-5642 with any questions. Thanks.