PDA

View Full Version : Summerfest 2012

Exitspeed
06-25-2012, 09:47 AM
Everyone here a Summerfest fan? I'm always surprised when I hear that people hate Summerfest. I guess if you don't like crowds it would suck,. but other then that I just can't imagine. Hopefully I'll get to go twice this year. Unfortunaly the only person I really want to see (Jimmy Cliff) will be playing on a night I can't go. Sucks.

Last year I got media credentials for aWingThing and we went in and shot a video looking for the best wing at summerfest. Check it out.

4xep-piawAY

Unfortunately, just a couple weeks after filming this vide on July 14th I lost my best friend in a motorcycle accident. So this video is sort of bitter sweet. We all had a good time, and it's good seeing him in here, but it's also the last thing we did together.

UnderPSI
06-25-2012, 12:12 PM
I can't do summerfest. Walking with a cane and underage drunk kids in large numbers don't mix well for me. I enjoy the music from a boat out in the water though. Fireworks look better out there too. Sorry about your friend.

03Seville
06-25-2012, 12:13 PM
Unfortunately, just a couple weeks after filming this vide on July 14th I lost my best friend in a motorcycle accident. So this video is sort of bitter sweet. We all had a good time, and it's good seeing him in here, but it's also the last thing we did together.

Great video! and RIP Sol...

BigSnailBuick
06-25-2012, 03:10 PM
You are a wing connoisseur.....have you ever had the Tuff guy wings at Magoo's? Best wings Ive ever had I think. Nice vid!

lotsals1
06-25-2012, 06:07 PM
You are a wing connoisseur.....have you ever had the Tuff guy wings at Magoo's? Best wings Ive ever had I think. Nice vid!I had some there once They were great! I went there a week later they kinda sucked.. I was so peeved...

Exitspeed
06-25-2012, 06:58 PM
You are a wing connoisseur.....have you ever had the Tuff guy wings at Magoo's? Best wings Ive ever had I think. Nice vid!

Check out the site. One of my favorite wings around. We have them as one of our Certified Wing Joints.

VroomPshhTsi
06-25-2012, 10:41 PM
I love Summerfest (probably because I'm still in my party years). State Fair blows. Not really impressed with the music lineup this year though.