PDA

View Full Version : this weekend car show I think a bunch of us should go

Reverend Cooper
06-24-2012, 05:23 PM
As Spike Mike Jaber and Myself are no longer going to be associated with the show in Fon Du Lac due to a lack of interest on their parts to really be concerned about charity versus sales and making money. Also Mikes Wife Heidi has been recently diagnosed with cancer and it means alot to us to support charities.
Anyone that wants to come is welcome and they are going to leave us room to be together.
Please come and show you're support.
Here is a link if anyone has any questions, I will be willing to meet up somewhere down here to cruise up and meet with Mike and his convoy as well as another closer to the show.

COOL CITY CAR CRUISE & SHOW
Friday Evening and All Day Saturday
The Cool City Classic Car Show, one of our city’s premier summer events, scheduled for the last Friday and Saturday of June every year. This event combines food, music and entertainment for a weekend of family fun, free of charge. Our Friday evening cruise from Manitowoc to Two Rivers has featured as many as 400 cars. The car show on Saturday fills a five block area of our beautiful downtown with some of the nicest show cars from around Wisconsin and Michigan. We average over 200 show cars on display and the streets are always filled with hundreds of spectators enjoying our wonderful display of beautiful cars. Our event typically averages over 80 local business partners as sponsors.

http://tworiversmainstreet.com/car_show/

Please come and join us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coop and Spike

NFLSpike
06-24-2012, 05:48 PM
Hey Everyone....

As Coop has stated, the Horses and Hogs Team is no longer affiliated with this show. The team has decided to support another show on the same day that the H&H Show is and we hope that you'll consider joining us. Please spread the word, as it would be a real compliment to the former organizers of the H&H Show, if you would consider joining us at the Two Rivers next Saturday. We will be meeting up in the Walmart parking lot in Chilton at 8:00 a.m. if you'd like to cruise in together. It's just going to be a great day to hangout with friends and enjoy a bunch of nice cars,as well as talking to some really great people. Thanks to those of you who have sent well wishes our way after we found out that my wife was diagnosed with Stage 3 colon cancer. She is a trooper and plans on attending next weekend with us. If you know Heidi, and want to follow her story and updates, you can go to www.caringbridge.org/visit/heidijaber

Respond to this post if you're interested in attending next Saturday so that I can give the organizer an idea of how many we will have coming into his show.

Thanks everyone!

Spike

nismodave
06-24-2012, 06:02 PM
Of I dont go to NY, I will go to this.

NFLSpike
06-24-2012, 06:35 PM
http://www.htrnews.com/article/20120621/MAN05/306210063/Cool-City-Classic-Car-Show-Cruise-Night-attract-auto-enthusiasts-photos-?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Holeshot
06-24-2012, 06:47 PM
If this was a Sunday Id be there no questions asked. I work every Saturday so it kind of sucks.

bikedad
06-24-2012, 09:03 PM
The Cool City Cruise and Show is a great time!
I went the last 2 years and had a lot of fun. The Friday night cruise is a huge event with hundreds of cars driving along Lake drive.
The Saturday car show takes up the entire Main Street in town.
I'm going to try and do the Friday night cruise but will have to drive back Friday night.
I won't be able to make the Saturday car show. :(

Reverend Cooper
07-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Wow,other than Automation I have not seen a gathering of cars this nice in a better surrounding. There were over 500
cars there,most all the business' were open on the main street and they had some great vendors.This may be a show on my list every year i can go. UNREAL

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
07-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Agreed^^^^

Great weather, great show, great people. Very well orchestrated and set up. Definitely plan on attending in the future years.

Reverend Cooper
07-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Huh looks like they had about 40 cars at the Harley place this year oh well we had a great time. http://www.fdlreporter.com/article/20120630/FON0101/120630044/VIDEO-Horses-Hogs-Show
boy i think i even see some trucks and other Fords there as well.

73MACH
07-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Damn, I just saw this. Wish I would've seen it earlier. Maybe next year.

Josepy
07-10-2013, 06:07 PM

This is from 2012

Lash
07-10-2013, 06:45 PM
Ha!!

Irish
07-10-2013, 07:48 PM

Lmao!

73MACH
07-10-2013, 11:22 PM
whoops, guess I should pay a little more attention.......